Total Drama Island

Hook, Line And Screamer

Aired Unknown Nov 04, 2007 on TELETOON

• MY All time Favorite Episode!

This Episode was well written and awesome. It's like a real horror movie the ending is cool when a real psycho shows up. It's fun to watch and has a dark scary tone to it. It's fun watching people geting hunt down one by one. I give this episode a perfect 10 out of 10. The creators did a great job and I hope they make more episodes like this in the future with Gwen these are her type of challenges. Its also cool how they reference other horror movies like Scream , Friday the 13th and the Texas Chain Saw Massicare (I hope I spelled that right). Best Episode of the show and you need to see it!!!
  • Now i know heaven...

this was, magic. it was very funny when Owen and Izzy were running away from chef disgused as the mad syco killer with a chainsaw and a hook. The " this has to be real because Chris left his hair jell behind. The only thing wrong with this episode is that they didn't show the marshmellow cermony. booo hooo. DJ got voted off. i thought he was gonna get the boot eariler. he did very badly at almost every challenge. Overall this was an amazing episode. We all learn't something. Chickens dont sign up for realilty tv shows and WIN.
  • Just an awsome Thriller

This episode is by far one of the best and most exciting to watch. One reason I like this episode is because it dosen't focus to much on one individual person but all of the campers. One flaw was that LeShawna was not in it that much. If I was in that compition I would not do good at this challenge I freak out easily. Some of the campers act stupid like Geoff and Heather especialy Geoff. When the real physco shows up that is so cool how Gwen is just like "good imitation loser" but he is for real. Sadly DJ had to leave. Good Episode
    Dominic
  • Leave it to the creators of TDI to come up with a totally hilarious reference to "Friday the 13th"!

"Hook, Line, and Screamer" was, without a doubt, one of my favorite episodes in the series! Izzy and Owen finally get together and Gwen wins invincibility! I couldn't help but laugh at how funny this eppy was! Leave it to the creators of "Total Drama Island" to come up with a beyond hilarious reference to "Friday the 13th"! How do they come up with this stuff?

FAVORITE QUOTES:

Chris: This could be really really good for the ratings, but really really bad for a lawsuit!

The REAL phsyco killer with the chainsaw and a hook: Ow! That was totally uncalled for! I am so outta here! I was treated WAY better in prison!

Owen: Owen's not getting to second base, is he?
    (Izzy shakes her head no)
    Owen: First base?
    (Izzy shakes her head no)
    Owen: Oh...is he getting up to bat-
    (Izzy punches Owen)

Gwen: Rule number one: never go off on your own. Rule number two: If you do go off on your own, never go in the woods. Rule number three: If you do go in the woods, never make out in the woods or you will die in the woods! Where's Izzy and Owen?
    Duncan: Breaking rules one through three.

THIS SHOW RULES!!!! ROCK ON, TDI!!!!!!
  • A scary movie and a scary challenge frightens the campers, and D.J. is Finally done like dinner! :!:

I always Knew D.J. was never going to win "Total Drama Island." He sure took his sweet time getting voted off, but seeing him lose this challenge makes all the waiting Finally pay off! Everybody (except D.J.) knows scary movies can't be taken seriously. They are full of one over-played cliche after another. Oddly enough, the scary movie isn't just for fun, it's to mentally prepare the campers for their scariest challenge yet: to avoid being caught by a chainsaw killer with the Bloody Hook! :twisted: (Sorry, couldn't resist a Duncan reference!) :lol: Needless to say, this is the one challenge D.J. is absolutely the Worst qualified to face, and he's one of the 1st people to lose! And he loses, when he doesn't even Face the killer, he loses by seeing Heather put her Makeup on! :shock: (Although to be fair, that would probably scare many people. But man! D.J. was weak!) :roll: So D.J.'s pretty much a dead duck, but this episode wasn't without other perks. Izzy and Owen finally bond together as a couple, and Owen Finally gets some from a girl! :D I always knew Owen had it in him! Although Owen might want to think twice about trying to sacrifice Izzy in future challenges, but I'm sure Izzy will forgive Owen, eventually! :oops: Geoff, Heather, and LeShawna all make Bad horror movie mistakes by going off alone and inevitably getting caught! Although Gwen and Duncan have a lot in common where it comes to fashion taste and horror movie knowledge, they differ in their strategies. Duncan decides that he's not going to wait for the killer! Duncan decides to face the Killer head-on! As it turns out, the Killer was just Chef wearing a hockey mask, a fake hook, and using a store-bought chainsaw. But Everyone's in for a shock when Gwen's unexpectedly faced with: the Real psycho killer! :o Didn't see That one coming! Of course, the Goth Girl Always lives the longest in horror movies, and defeats the real killer with ease, and finally sends D.J. home! :) I love this series! ;)
  • The campers must endure painful challenges-this week is surviving a horror movie!

This is great, funny, and i like how DJ ran screaming from Heather. (I would too my man, I would too.) But I don't get how it would be unanimous that DJ would be sent home. He wasn't even close to favorite, but still right up in there. Still though! Really! I like the movie reference to "Saw" the movie. And Gwen's "Horror movie rules are completely correct! Here they are! Rule 1: Never go off alone!
    Rule 2: If you DO go off alone, never go into the woods. Rule 3: If you DO go into the woods, NEVER NEVER NEVER! Make-out in the woods, or you will die, in the woods! That concludes!
  • This episode rocked

I loved this show it was so funny. But how about how Owen tried to sacrefise Izzy, (how mean was that like I mean really). I really hope Duncan and Gwen Get togher, (sence the beginig II thought they'd be good together). But then Gwen and Duncan fell in love with other people. But this show really mad me think of them together. Like I mean like how cool would that be. I mean they would be such a cute couple they're both scary and gothic. They really got along in this show and how Gwen kicked the killer with the hocked hand