Total Drama Island

Sweden Sour

Aired Unknown Jan 20, 2011 on TELETOON

• Not bad. Not awesome either.

Sweden. The freezing wheather, and only Chris gets a jacket. Just like when they were in the Yukon. The challenges were alright. There has been better ones, but they were funny in a way. Cody is missing Gwen like crazy. That was soo sweet. At least he misses her. Her boyfriend, only showed one bit of him missing her, when he carved her head in the first class pasengers chair.Funny, how Cody had his team a giant gwen head. Heather chasing him with that big hammer, and Sierra chasing Heather, so she won;t chase Cody was the funniest thing for the whole episode. I couldn't stop laughing. The owen in the cannon, was funny to me, but when it freezes to show Team Amazon's reaction to this, was soo funny. Team Chris won, the reward challenge. The Amazons were going to vote off Courtney, but couldn't. As i said, it was a reward challenge. For once, I would of really liked it not being a reward challenge. All well. All in all great episode. The Alejandro-Courtney-Heather thing interesting. Zeke spotted in Heather and Al's conversation, made me like this epidode even more. However, I give this a 9.5 because I didn't like the second challenge. Or the song. Didn't make much sense to me.