Total Drama Island

The Ex-Files

Aired Unknown Jan 06, 2011 on TELETOON

• Sierra: Eeee! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Two Codys! I'm confused... and excited! (Sierra hugs both Codys and alien-Cody explodes) Okay, now I'm just confused...

Area 51 (and 52)!

Song: Boyfriend KisseR (sung by Courtney and Heather about Duncan and Gwen's kiss, and C & G's friendhsip turing into conflict (again). I like tghe animation here and Sierra's comment: Duh! It was so obvious"!)

Challenge: Area 51 Break-In (the contestants need to cross a mine-field and climb the wire fence and get inside. Owen is sucked by a tube. Tyler is electrocuted, and Cody's candy from Broadway Baby makes a useful comeback) Alien Artifact (each contestant must get an artifact that still works of if not the team will go to elimination ( some cool stuff out there, like a TRansformer, a Stargate portal, a cube)

Eliminated: Tyler (mostly because Duncan and Al made a truce, and he was badly injured. He was who I was rooting for at the moment, Now Go Cody and Sierra!!!

Side-Stuff: Zombie Zeke on the cockpit with the auto-pilot from the Yukon, Duncan lifts his leg when kissing Gwen, he is so girlie. Tyler remains loyal to Lindsay, depsite Courntey flirting with him. Cody gets clones by an alien pod and Sierra loves it (Sierra: Eeee! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Two Codys! I'm confused... and excited! (Sierra hugs both Codys and alien-Cody explodes) Okay, now I'm just confused...). Bottom Line: Very good episode, really!!! 9.5/10