Total Drama: Revenge of the Island

Cartoon Network (ended 2012)

JusticeLeaguer

Total Drama: Revenge of the Island Fan Reviews (13)

7.3
  • I missed the other characters.

I get that the producers wanted to try something new with new characters, but honestly, everyone liked the originals better. I think it is very smart of them making total drama all stars ( a new season coming in january ) because they bring back favorites in the old and new cartoon so everyone can enjoy the old characters with the newer ones! also, I alwasy wondered how some old characters would act with the newer characters, and who would team up with we will find out! I hope to see a lot of courtney duncan fighting in the new season!!!
  • It kept the spark

The show is generally good and funny. The multiple personality disorder Mike has, nice touch. Scout, the smartest idiot. B, he just left too the kind of girl that I love. I love that the characters resemble their formers in one way or another but still being original. One inconvenient: it's waaaaaay too short
  • There the same

This is JUST like Total Drama Island only expect it's shown with a newer cast.
  • Just falls short.

Here are my thoughts in a nutshell. The new cast was underdeveloped due to it only running half a season(13 episodes). Why they decided to make such a short series, while introducing a whole new cast is beyond me. Many of the characters who were voted off early were filler characters. Especially B, who never even speaks. Those who did stick around, had rushed relationships, such as Zoey and Mike, who were forced and rushed from episode one. Mike's redeeming quality is his multiple personality disorder, which made him pretty funny, but still falls short of Izzy as far as crazy people funny goes. Scott is a total failure as an antagonist. His plan is to lose on purpose, which could have gotten him voted off as easily as anyone else. He isn't nearly as smart or manipulative as Heather or Alejandro, his plan could easily have sent him home the first time he did it. The show is still funny, has it moments, and surprises. The new cast wasn't really that bad, I suppose, they just fall short in comparison to the original Total Drama cast. Worth a watch if you've followed the show, but overall not as good as the first three seasons.
  • A breath of air for Total Drama, but not big enough

I really looked forward to seeing this season and I gotta say, it did a decent job. However, there were some disapointments. The season only had 13 episodes which really didnt make it last long. Also, unlike the original cast, it felt like they went too soon. There was not enough time to really feel them as the show quickened its pace. While the studio may have had its reasons, I`d have hoped they slow down and let us enjoy the show while it lasted. Overall, its worth buying off iTunes but you will still feel like there was more potential in the season left untapped.
  • could have done better

this season was good but the problem is total drama fans were use to the old contestants because they have been on the show for the first three its not very creative because there going back to the island so there's not really much of a difference and the worst part is there was only 13 episodes!!!BUT overall there were funny contestants and lots of excitement so id give it a 7.5 out f 10
  • Meh...

I liked this season a bit, but it wasn't the best out of all. The show ran too quickly; only 13 episodes and 13 characters. Also, Scott was just ruining it. Like, he got pretty much 3/4 of the cast out, which totally sucks. The only characters I didn't like (Besides Scott) were Anne Marie, Jo, Brick, Staci, Dakota, and Lightning. That makes 7/13 members I didn't like. My personal favorite was Mike, him and his multiple personality disorder. It's not half bad, people. It's an okay show.
  • I'd rather Total Drama Action.

Like I said above I'd rather watch Total Drama Action than this junk. O.K. now this season they're back at Camp Wawanaqua, but they're a lot of radio active that cause the animals into mutant creatures. This time they have a new cast. I like the new cast a whole lost better. The characters here are unlikeable. The characters that I actually like are B, Sam, Cameron, Zoey, Dawn, Mike, and Dakota. The other characters are just annoying or a jerk. Now the antagonist Scott is probably my least favorite character on the show. I'd think I like Heather from Total Drama Island than Scott. He's just the wrong antagonist. Now I rarely laugh in this sow. Probably my favorite characters are Dawn, Cameron, and Sam. Sam is probably the funniest characters out of the whole cast. Well overall, a bad show. I hope they bring the old cast back. 3/10.
  • pretty good, i guess

I guess its pretty good. It has a good subject and all but i dont like the artwork. It reminds me oj artwork from Jhonny Test and FairlyOdd.... oops i forgot to write parents at the end :P ... its pretty predictable like most cartoons are. It puts maybe a LITTLE too much predictable-ness on it. (Though i tend to doubt that prediictable-ness is a word :P) but you know what i mean... but i suppose. But overall itsnot a bad show i guess.
  • Good but not as good as the previous seasons

This season was pretty good but not as good as the other seasons. The new characters are strange and uncomfortable compared to the other contestants like duncan,owen,leshawna, and everyone else. And I think Chris is completely insane this year
  • Canada has run out of ideas

Seriously, this show started out with a mediocre first installment, & turned into something more than just a desperate attempt to keep the damn franchise alive. The same crap as the first one, only with new, much less likable characters, the characters are also huge stereotypes, & weird random stuff thrown out there for no reason, making the show much more stupid & weird than the previous one.
  • Total Drama: Revenge Of The Island

I think the show Total Drama: Revenge Of The Island is better than fair and less than great. The theme, story and animation is great, but the characters are not my favorite, I like the last group of campers like Owen, Heather, Geoff and Bridgette from Total Drama Island. The new campers are sort of weird and just not the same as the last campers.

• Best season ever.