Totally Spies! Forums

Saturday 6:00 AM on Cartoon NetworkBetween Seasons

Totally Spies Movie Discussion

Roy_Stantz

[1]Jan 8, 2009
    • level: 22
    Hey, since the Totally Spies movie is coming out sometime this year, is it OK to put up this discussion thread? I mean, we can talk about our own thoughts on what the plot's gonna be like, and other such stuff.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Cloverpufffan

[2]Jan 23, 2009
    • level: 1
    I really want to see this movie it will be the first New thing I have seen from TS since 2007. I read somewhere that the movie will tell how the spies became friends. And also how they became spies. I really really hope I get to see it this is mostlikly the last new thing marathon well produced of TS since there's no season 6. So I hope I get to see it.

Roy_Stantz

[3]Feb 24, 2009
    Anybody else?

Cloverpufffan

[4]Mar 3, 2009

HERE'S THE TRAILER http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vHQqYhgYC8

evilraven92

[5]Mar 16, 2009
    • level: 4
    this thread is depressive no fans that want to make any theories? FAIL!
    I have theories so far from the truth its OUTRAGOUS ..not realy but I think that of course they all dealed in different groups clover in my world i think she was friends with mandy (i just watched the teaser does alex have her old voice..i should check-yes this is one big fastly written fan girl rant) sam was a nerd i can just see her in the science area and Alex was the fresman the everyone picked on ...thrown together in a..fight perhaps jerry sees their talent because jerry sees all and desides they are good for whoop

Annatron

[6]Mar 18, 2009
    • level: 3
    I have a theory. Willard will return!!!!!!! O_O ....Eh not really. But I haven't heard a thing about this movie--care to fill me in?

Roy_Stantz

[7]Mar 19, 2009

evilraven92 wrote:
    this thread is depressive no fans that want to make any theories? FAIL! I have theories so far from the truth its OUTRAGOUS ..not realy but I think that of course they all dealed in different groups clover in my world i think she was friends with mandy (i just watched the teaser does alex have her old voice..i should check-yes this is one big fastly written fan girl rant) sam was a nerd i can just see her in the science area and Alex was the fresman the everyone picked on ...thrown together in a..fight perhaps jerry sees their talent because jerry sees all and desides they are good for whoop

That's your opinion.

Edited on 03/19/2009 7:56am

Roy_Stantz

[8]Mar 19, 2009

Annatron wrote:
    I have a theory. Willard will return!!!!!!! O_O ....Eh not really. But I haven't heard a thing about this movie--care to fill me in?

Well, the Totally Spies movie is all about how Sam, Clover, and Alex first joined WOOHP. What else can ya ask for?

dreamweaver71

[9]Mar 20, 2009
    I'm surprised they're releasing the movie in theaters. I thought Totally Spies catered to a small fanbase. Maybe it's extremely popular in France?

evilraven92

[10]Mar 26, 2009
    Roy_Stantz wrote:

evilraven92 wrote:
    this thread is depressive no fans that want to make any theories? FAIL! I have theories so far from the truth its OUTRAGOUS ..not realy but I think that of course they all dealed in different groups clover in my world i think she was friends with mandy (i just watched the teaser does alex have her old voice..i should check-yes this is one big fastly written fan girl rant) sam was a nerd i can just see her in the science area and Alex was the fresman the everyone picked on ...thrown together in a..fight perhaps jerry sees their talent because jerry sees all and desides they are good for whoop

That's your opinion.

of course its my opinion what else would it be?

evilraven92

[11]Mar 26, 2009
    Roy_Stantz wrote:

evilraven92 wrote:

That's your opinion.

Roy_Stantz

[12]Mar 29, 2009
    evilraven92 wrote:
    Roy_Stantz wrote:

evilraven92 wrote:

That's your opinion.

Well, your opinion doesn't make any bloomin' sense!

MikeD27

[13]Apr 10, 2009
    • level: 2

Well, I seen the movie trailer and it looks really good. The animation and story plots are alot better than the series, which is also good quality. I never could imagine Marathon went ahead to create the movie. At first I presumed that was a rumor or just an idea not yet worked on. Americans may have to wait longer to see the film.

Btw for a lil' off topic point, July 22nd is a week before my future child is born (I'm gonna be a Dad soon), but I gotta return to work next week as well. I don't come on here as much, was on other Totally Spies sites and gotten myself in trouble in a few of 'em. LoL !

stephdumas

[14]Apr 11, 2009
    • level: 10
    I spotted another TS trailer in French at http://totallyspies-lefilm.com/html/homepage.php

MikeD27

[15]Apr 11, 2009
    • level: 2

Thanks Steph (nice to see you again), one of the big TS fans I came across on the net. I wonder you have the French rock video of the spies appearedly are singing to a rock hit. Me & my bro seen it while we're on a family visit to France in Oct. 2005, after all my nephew discovered TS when I was with him watching CN like in 2004.

Now if the animated film turns out big (and I mean Big) in America, then a live-action Totally Spies movie should be made. I think the best actress roles for the spies should be (and the applied makeup will make them look younger):
    Sam- Alyssa Milano or Sarah Michelle Gellar.
    Clover- Cameron Diaz or Reese Witherspoon.
    Alex- Penelope Cruz or the Russian woman from the Indiana Jones film.
    Britney- Michelle Yeoh or Lucy Liu.
    Mandy- Salma Hayek or Sarah Silverman.
    Jerry- Actor plays look-alike captian from the british TV series Dad's Army.

Recent edits: Always correct errors and admit your mistakes.

Edited on 08/24/2010 7:36pm

sonicpossible

[16]Apr 22, 2009
    • level: 3
    Personally, I think it will be a great movie... Sam, Alex and Clover really deserve it. And well, I have a little theory about the story itself too... I think they will explain why Clover and Mandy hate so much (I can picture that both were best friends, until something happened which literally crushed the balance of their friendship... permanently). Yeah, I'm still sad that Mandy and the girls did not end up as friends in the series ending (I think it would have given a more sweet ending to the show, you know?). I really hope that this movie is what us fans really are expecting... Where this all started, of course.

stephdumas

[18]May 2, 2009
    • level: 10
    here the 2nd trailer in English http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trglERmBn2s

evilraven92

[19]May 9, 2009
    Roy_Stantz wrote:
    evilraven92 wrote:
    Roy_Stantz wrote:

evilraven92 wrote:

That's your opinion.

THATS YOUR idea MY opinion is MY opinion because its what I think up m'dear and Im sorry you're not capable of streaching your imagination to see it

Roy_Stantz

[20]May 18, 2009
    evilraven92 wrote:
    Roy_Stantz wrote:
    evilraven92 wrote:
    Roy_Stantz wrote:

evilraven92 wrote:

That's your opinion.

THATS YOUR idea MY opinion is MY opinion because its what I think up m'dear and Im sorry you're not capable of streaching your imagination to see it
    You're just talking out your @$$!