Totally Spies!

Passion Patties

Aired Saturday 6:00 AM May 11, 2002 on Cartoon Network

• The first episode I ever watched for this show.

This episode is very humorous and I really mean humorous. The episode starts off at the mall when Clover was going to buy a medium sized hat but unfortunately, Mandy bought it and it's the last one, so Clover randomly calls the store thought out the episode to see if they get more medium size and Sam and Alex suggest to Clover to get a large and Clover declines. Later, Jerry summons the girls as usual to investigate a new cookie that people are going crazy over. They pose themselves as Girl Scouts and then Clover tried one of the cookies called Passion Patties and if you eat one, you are hooked and later Clover gets fatter and fatter after eating so many cookies and even Jerry was hooked too. The villain is very silly and so are her henchmen in this episode. They are not good nor bad, but very humorous. Later after the mission was over, Clover decides to get a large hat and she was proud of it. This episode was mostly the funniest in the series and I personal like this episode a lot to love it.
  • Very cool! Love it

I love this episode! It is very cool, and very funny!! The villain, Dr. Inga Bittersweet is weird, and silly. I love how that when the people get addicted to cookies, like Clover and Jerry, they become incredibly huge!!! The scenes where the spies have to beat up the fat cronies, very funny. I enjoyed this episode a lot, it is one of best Season 2 episodes! You should watch it if you haven't, I highly recommned it! Very spectacular episode, I give it a 9.5 overall for this:

Villain: 9/10
    Plot: 9.5/10
    Action/Scenes: 9/10
    Humor: 9.5/10

Awesome! Make sure to check it out!!
  • The first and only time I ever watched this show

It had a terrible beginning with controversy over a hat size, but the episode picks up later. Seeing Clover balloon to around three hundred pounds is always fun to watch. Some aspects of the episode left large plot holes. Whe weren't Alex and Sam hooked on the cookies when the feeder forced fed them? Why didn't someone stay behind to see the feeder fatten them all up. I sure would've. Bittersweet wasn't really breaking any laws by making irresistable cookies. Other than the attempted murder of the spies, she never committed any crimes. I wish more cartoons would do this kind of episode, but have it run more realistically.