Totally Spies!

Passion Patties

Aired Saturday 6:00 AM May 11, 2002 on Cartoon Network

• The first episode I ever watched for this show.

This episode is very humorous and I really mean humorous. The episode starts off at the mall when Clover was going to buy a medium sized hat but unfortunately, Mandy bought it and it's the last one, so Clover randomly calls the store thought out the episode to see if they get more medium size and Sam and Alex suggest to Clover to get a large and Clover declines. Later, Jerry summons the girls as usual to investigate a new cookie that people are going crazy over. They pose themselves as Girl Scouts and then Clover tried one of the cookies called Passion Patties and if you eat one, you are hooked and later Clover gets fatter and fatter after eating so many cookies and even Jerry was hooked too. The villain is very silly and so are her henchmen in this episode. They are not good nor bad, but very humorous. Later after the mission was over, Clover decides to get a large hat and she was proud of it. This episode was mostly the funniest in the series and I personal like this episode a lot to love it.