Totally Spies!

Saturday 6:00 AM on Cartoon Network Premiered Nov 03, 2001 Between Seasons

CyberCartoon

Totally Spies! Fan Reviews (149)

• Totally golden

Awesome show with three beautiful girls that are just so fab to watch nonstop action package spy fun felt.
  • why Stuart snyder

even though Ima boy and I aint gay this was maahh... show i loved this show so much with the detectives and the mision a signing butler or what ever it's just been a long time
  • Like, hello! This is the greatest cartoon series of its kind, ever!

A really cool show if you ask me. Not only it combines the american animation with japanese animation in a cool way. The colours used in it reflect a very pink and fuzzy philosophy. The characters are very different from each others. We got Sam who's the brains of the team. Then, we got Clover who's the leader of the team, and is constantly obsessed with fashion and with her looks, and then, we got Alex, the clumsy and funny one, who's always trying to behave like a professional, but ends up doing all wrong. And of course, let's not forget Jerry, the Spies boss, who's quite sarcastic when it comes to sarcastic jokes and Mandy, the girls nemesis and rival. All of them are great characters, because they're so different from each others. The series itself revolves around the busy life of Sam, Alex and Clover. Not only they have to go to school every day, and try to have a normal teenage life, but they have to save the world every week from the freakiest villains that ever appeared in a cartoon series, while dealing with their own problems, like shopping and getting dates for Friday night. A great show indeed, which tells us that the life of teenagers is never easy, even if they're not spies.

A wonderful series, and it deserves a very big 11 in a scale from 1 to 10!
  • Sam, Alex, and Clover are spies for WOOHP.

Totally Spies has been my favorate show ever since it was first aired on Fox Family (which is now called abc family). I was very happy when I heard it was going to be on Cartoon Network. I can't believe they didn't show season five, because I saw some of those episodes on the web and they were totally great! Especially that one crossover episode; Totally Mystery Much? I thought Alex and Martin would make a perfect couple. It's just too bed they only did one MM and TS crossover. I wonder if they have that episode on dvd. It would be so cool of there was a scene where instead of Sam, Alex, and Martin going to WOOHP, they would go to the Center. I want to see how Sam and Alex would react if they saw it, especially if they met Billy or Java.
  • I Love this show Marathon Made it 2!!!!!!!

Well totally spies are about 3 tennage girls who work for World Organization Of Human Protection (WOOHP) and fight villains to save the world so before they go on a mission Jerry (their boss) calls them from anywhere like school,at the mall,or even like when they were in chemistry class like in "Totally Spy Much" when the were doin a project. My Favorite episode is "Totally Mystery Much" well because a certain person is in it who i LOVE so just think of the name Mystery and well he is also my picture
  • Over the past few years, i've been on and off Totally Spies, but it is immense!!

I'm now 18 years old, and I still love to tune into Jetix and watch Totally Spies, especially now that the new series is being aired.

A good show for me has good characters, and Alex is my favourite of the girls, always has been, always will be. Now that they are all at university, I think it just adds to their personalities and adventures.

The storylines are always good, with great action scenes, and this is a reason to watch.

One thing I don't particularly like is the fact that Sam, Alex and Clover are the stereotypical image of American girls, but then again, you can't imagine them all being obese tomboys etc etc.

Overall, I've been a fan of this show for around 4 years, and I still love it :D
  • Totally Spies! is the best show ever! My fave character is SAM!

Totally Spies! is the best show ever! My fave character is SAM! She is very smart and of course very pretty! Totally Spies is so addicting! When I watch an episode of it, I wanna watch another episode! It is very likeable. When I first watched it, I can't keep my eyes off of the TV. I was craving for more. I really dont know why some people hate it. I mean, it is so cool. Who wouldn't resist watching it? It is just the most awesome thing man ever created! It is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! I hope you guys watch it!
  • Awesome anime-like show

I was shocked,surprised and flabbergasted by the negativity I heard on the Internet; I've watched this show, and frankly I find it AWESOME! to me it's like the live action series Charlie Angels (another favorite show); only the girls are teenage espionage spies, and they could actually see their boss Jerry. It is very hard to choose which of the three of the spies is my favorite; so I would have to said, it would be Alex (she is so cute and adorable! she is gullible and the type of next door girl person). I also love the anime-like animation (I love anime); So overall this show is AWESOME!
  • This show is great! Totally Spies! Totally!

Totally Spies is a girl power show, three different types of girls out to save the world. Alex, the tomboy, Sam, the smart girl, and Clover, the girly girl. This show shows that different types of girls can get along and become the best of friends. Proving that girls can do anything they set their mind to. I don't know why people don't like this show, in my opinion, it great. It gets better every season. I've been with this show since the begining on ABC Family. It's cool, funny, a little wacky, and can relate to all girls. If you hate it, don't watch it, but if you want something that represents girls, and everyday lives with a little twist, I say you should watch it.
  • The show gets nicer and nicer.

Especialcally with the 3 teens Sam , Clover and Alex and of course, founder of WOOHP,Jerry Lewis,makes the show more exciting.

Watch as they fight evil villans such as Tim Scam and Jerry's evil twin brother,Terrance Lewis.

In Totally Spies the code to enter WOOHP is 136.

The favoured helicopter of the villains of Totally Spies seems to be the Mi-24 Russian attack helicopter, as it is featured in most episodes involving a bad guy using a copter transport.

In the episode "Super Agent Much?" people somewhat like Martin, Marvin, and Diana from the animated cartoon "Martin Mystery" appear as cameos.

Disney Channel Asia : Monday to Friday : 3.00pm 7.00pm and 10.00pm

Saturday and Sunday: 9.00am, 9.30am, 3.00pm, 3.30pm

Hope you will watch it PS.: Hope you like it!
  • rocks!

three Beverley Hills teens who unwittingly become international secret agents. The girls must manage to combine their schoolgirl priorities (getting homework done on time or finding the right dress for Friday's dance) with their spy duties - battling with outlandish super-villains and saving the world!
    Characters:

Sam is very logical and has a knack finding solutions to problems. Sam does well in school and gets things done when it comes to fighting crime! Clover is a total drama-queen! She's obsessed what everyone else is wearing and Average. When it comes to fighting crime, the big guys are no match for Clover! Alex is the youngest member of the group. She looks up to Sam and Clover and will do anything to keep the team together. Although she's a bit clumsy (and dumb), Alex is no coward. She looks danger right in the eye. But, sometimes she acts too quickly before thinking things through. Jerry is the Official WOOHP Director. He presses a button, and the girls are off to their missions. He's got an interesting social life! Mandy is The Spies' Arch-Evil-Nemesis! She's constantly trying to get the spies in trouble and mainly, Make them have a bad appearance!
  • Totally Spies is Totally Cool!

I toally love this show! It's the coolest spy show on TV. All of the characters are so pretty. It's very funny how they always get sucked into WOOP on such unexpected ocasions. I love how they are always trying to get back at Mandy. I love how in almost every episode, Clover has a new crush. All the girls are so cool. I can never get enough of this show! I really hope they make a new season. I watched this show every single time it went on. I am really hoping they bring back this show. I Love This Show!
  • This is a show about three teenagers, Sam, Clover and Alex. They are high schoolers at day but secret agents at night. They fight super weirdos and destroy their doings. But at least they have time to get their school work and important stuff done.

I like this show. I must say,I made another character. Her name is Falon McCoy or Alex's cousin. She just moved in to Beverly Hills the following month after their house burned. Alex and Falon don't get along at all. She is also a spy in her city of ATLANTA all by herself! Alex and Falon always fight during missions like when they flew to New York City to defeat Dr. Flame with all his machine guns. The two were fighting about gadgets. Ever since, Jerry met Falon, Jerry said that Falon is also part of WHOOP in Atlanta. Alex was so mad. She knew she is up to something but Falon isn't. Then more is worse, they go to the same school, live in the same house, on the same sports team. But Clover and Falon have the best qualities of a friend. They go shopping together, have the same taste, hates Mandy, loves fashion and loves the boys of course. And Sam and Falon are alike. They talk at speeches, have the same high I.Q, very very smart and other stuff. All Alex needs to do is just get along. Name: Falon Maria McCoy Age: 16 B-Day: February 2nd Color of Uniform: Blue Likes: Milk Dislikes: Alex (cousin) Quotes: I try to getta long which cha Alex, but you just nag nag and last but not least nag! Be seen, Be loud, be heard or you'll get hurt.
  • This show is about three teen girls: Clover, Sam and Alex, their boss Jerry and the WOOHP organization. The girls must combining their normal life situations and their spies missions without revealing it to anyone.

I first saw this show by accident after sweeping throught channels. But then I'm totally addicted to it. It has great action / adventure, comedy parts and great voice actors. The storyline is also good. I like every characters in it. They always find the right way to solve the problem whenever they're captured by the bad guys on a mission. Sam is very interlligent. Clover is very trendy and fashionable. Alex is a vegetarian and she has some good martial art skills. Although how they become spies is unknown. Overall, this is a great show. I give it 10 out of 10!
  • I love this show!

I saw a lots of shows, basically male oriented like: Transformers, Knight Rider, Megas XLR, A-team, G.I. Joe, Robocop and others that I can´t remember very well (or simply, I don´t want to remember), but none like Totally Spies!. The first episode I watched of this show was "Super agent much" and I liked it. The serie is very funny: take three cute girls from Beverly Hills, give then the last tecnology of spionage and add the old touch of the action and fights. The girls are also cute (I personally Love Clover) and very good draw (better than some of the new cartoons appeared CN or jetix) with a very good music band. As I say, is one of my favourites!
  • The Eraser

This is my review on the episode of Totally Spies called "The Eraser":

The spies are at school and Sam saves Mandy's hair and then Mandy think of Sam as her best friend. Mandy then always wants to hang out with Sam. Sam wants to hang out with Clover and Alex but Mandy keeps taking Sam away.

They get WOOHP and Jerry tells them there mission. There to find out who sent out blobs to erase scientists minds so they have stupid.

They go to a beach where the scientist got erased. Alex there finds some blob goo. Sam sends a sample to Jerry. He replys a bit late with a video of the blobs. He then shows the video of the blobs, first there cute and pink and they turn a dark color and jump on your head and erase your mind.

They fly to a big rock with a suit case and they leave it on the sand and hide behind the rock. Then two guys come flying and get the suit case. The spies jump on there motor bike and chase them. The two flying guys then drop the suit case in a taxi and then taxi driver drives away. The spies follow him into the city full of cars and and taxi's, Clover says they'll never find him. Sam then drives her motorbike into a ute. She jumps on some cars and has a good look she then sees the guy and then the guy see's her. He shoots a blob at her and she falls into a fountain. Clover and Alex quickly ride to her on there motor bikes. Her mind was erased. Then Mandy comes driving past in a car. She says what are you doing in the fountain. Clover says we are playing who are you. Sam then says who are you? Clover said Sam is really good at. Mandy says I wanna play. Alex says she can play the next level on jetski's.

The spies then fly there motorbikes to some place on the ocean. Mandy comes on the jetski and then the head bad guy walks out and catchs them. They get tied up and some blobs in front of them. One of the spies quickly get out a laser and brake the rope. Then they see the bad guy flying away. Alex quickly gets out a heart rop catch connected to her belt and it sticks to the ship. Clover grabs onto Alex's legs and then Sam grabs onto Clovers legs. Mandy says whats happening and there was some left over rope which was on the ground and it got tied around Mandys legs. Mandy then goes up with spies.

The spies climb into the fly jet. There were some henchmen and the spies defeat them. Then Mandy climbs in. They then walk into the room where the main bad guy is flying the jet. They kick him and then Sam says I know your busy defeating the bad guy and but whos fly the plane?

Then then jump out of the plane with the bad guy and there parashoots come out. Alex jumped out with Mandy. They land on the ground. Clover asks for the thingy that gives people there minds back. He gives it to her and then Clover gives Sam her memory back. Mandy then find out there spies and then Clover saw a blob shoot so shoots a blob at Mandy so she doesn't remember there spies.

There back at school getting there school photos done. Mandy was sitting behind. The second the camera man presses the button the spies stand up so you can't see Mandy in the photo.

The end.

I rate this episode 8/10.
  • I totally love this show!

Totally Spies is a wonderful show! Three female teen spies saving the world is actually very entertaining to watch! Out of Sam, Clover, and Alex, I would have to say that Sam is my favorite. She is pretty and smart and she acts as the leader of the three. Clover is hilarious and Alex is also a joy to watch. Jerry, their boss, is a good leader, but he doesn't appeal to me as much. I love how the gadgets are all based on things an average teen girl would carry around. They have hair accessories, make-up kits, purses, shoes, backpacks, and tons of other cool gadgets. I probably would want one if it were geared toward teen boys. The plotlines are at times, ridiculous. They have to do with someone failing as, let's say a hairstylist, so they want everyone in the world to have ugly hair, or something along those lines. They can be fun to watch though. Totally Spies is a great show for anyone of any age to watch, even if you're a guy! 10 out of 10!
  • Good

Yes at first I didn't think I would like this show because it seemed like a total girl show but I watched it and liked it sure their is girl stuff in it but besides that it is a good show it has good parts in the show it is a very good show with action/adventure parts and good characters Sam,Clover,Alex,Jerry and even the witch Mandy are good charecters the voice actors are great to the creators and storyline creators are very good at knowing what to make for the characters act like great voice overs great storylines great animation this show gets a 10
  • The show is about three high school girls (Clover, Alex, Sam) who are secretly spies for an organization called WHOOP.

The show may not be Charlie's Angels but take it for what it is, a fun show for a twelve year old girl. It's a show about boy crazy girls who are students at Beverly Hills High and secretly spies for an organization called WHOOP. They work under a man named Jerry and a machine called GLADYS. The pros: I personally love the story lines and I love the idea of being a student by day and a spy by night (or by afternoon as they are often called to duty while walking through their high school halls). The cons: I find the fact that the girls result triumphantly by getting out of their predicament using a hairbrush and lipstick.
  • best spies animated show ever

the show is totally amazing and it's really interesting. the three main characters sam, alex, and clover are so much like real humans. everybody could relate to the girls. i would love to be a spy or i just want to save the world from danger. it sure would be lots of fun. everybody would meet new people and make new friends. having a secret base or commannd center is kind of cool. going under cover and posing as another person. it will be lots and lots of fun. you could make a frienemies and maybe you'll make her life miserable instead of her making yours worst. I hope who ever reads this review thinks this show is great.
  • I love this show! this show is way up there along with Cardcaptors!

This show is my favourite because i like shows with cool gadgets and the way girls scream and complain about their hair and makeup. this show is hilarious and i will watch it for the rest of my life! my favourite episode is Stark Raving Mad, and my favourite part was when they were at the mall, and then Mandy said "Heey!" lol that was hilarious, especially when Clover said "Now If Only They Would Work On Their Guest List" and then David said "Heey!" and then clover said "Or Not" lol i watched it a milion times, loved it soo much i even uploaded it on the computer to watch!!
  • Awesome show, my fave

Totally Spies is my favorite show. I love it for many reasons. I love Totally Spies because it is funny, especially my favorite character Clover. She makes things funny with her obsession of beating Mandy and is boy-crazed. Totally Spies has tons of awesome action and cool gadgets. They have very awesome gadgets and their super-spy moves make for best action scenes. Also, the show has very funny and interesting villains. Terrence wears weird clothes, and his reason to destroy Jerry is lame. So - Totally Spies is full of interesting and weird villains, awesome action, high-tech gadgets, and funny characters

I recommend Totally Spies all the way!! It is an awesome show
  • 3 teenage girls are souper spys!

I loved this show! I love sam the best! Only because she was the smartest! The only thing that I couldn't agree with was the fact that everyone was shop aholics! I mean they were like wild beasts with it! But I loved all the cool gagets they were givin! I didn't see how they could et sucked into all thoes trash cans and lockers to go to woop though. It didn't make any scense, but hey it is a good cartoon! I also like how the idea for it is frendship! everything is always nice and even, just how i like it!
  • More...

I like this show so much, and it is soooooooo funny!! They talk in annoying squeaky voices and they have these visual expressions, such as the one giant drop of sweat, the giant hearts in their eyes, that circle thingy that appears when they are mad, and all those other things that appear in anime cartoons. I saw those same things on Hamtaro. And some other things that are very funny is when someone cries, the tears go everywhere, and when they get mad, one time one of them caught fire, and they had to use water to put it out!!!! (Grrrrrr!!!! Splash.... ) That is soooooooo funny!!!! And one time when they all wanted to go out with this guy from Brazil, and when one of them heard about the study date, her eyes got really big......and their enemy (not a villian, she's another student) her head gor REALLY big when she said "WHAT?!" in a high pitched voice...I like this showand I do think that it is a lot like The Power Puff Girls...they even have an adult that reminds me of Professor Utonium....
  • Totally amazing!

I did not like this show when it first aired,I tough it was boggus.But soon,with the new seasons,I start to love this amazing show.Many people may desagree,but that is my option,and that what cares.My fave charater is Sam,and my least favorite charater is Alex.Most of episodes are amazing,funny,and full of action.The gadgets are also cool,and this is a great Miguzi show.If you want to contact me go to my profile.
  • Lovely...

I love this cartoon!! It one of my favorites, only they always broadcast episodes I already saw (in Holland) but I cant wait till we get new episodes because it funny and just brilliant :)
    I like that Alex always makes mistakes. I just think it a great serie and nice to watch.
  • This show is cool!

I don't get why people hate this show! This show is not that unoriginial! I wish I was a spy too! The people in this show are cool! I kind of love the anime look! I think the characters all usually get to go on cool missions and the plots are usually good even though some are boring like "A Thing for Musicians". My favorite character would have to be Alex. I wish she wasn't replaced with Katie Griffin. I liked Katie Leigh better! This show makes Kim Possible look weak!
  • Show Betterness!

I think this show is getting better and better each season!I like Sam, Alex, Clover, Jerry, Brittany, Arnold, and David. I hate Tim Scam. The show is Totally aswome and should have a movie come out in theaters! My favorite episode is when Jerry Turns Evil in season 1 or 2.
  • I used to love this show...

But after a couple of episodes I noticed that it was the same plot line just with different people and in different placed. A couple of episodes later, I was already bored. Might be a better show if there was a different plot for each episode. I wonder if anyone else noticed this?
  • I hesitate to articulate in fear that I might deviate from an accurate course of action

I hesitate to articulate in fear that I might deviate from an accurate course of action.
< 1 2 3 4 5