Totally Spies!

Saturday 6:00 AM on Cartoon Network Premiered Nov 03, 2001 Between Seasons

CyberCartoon

Totally Spies! Fan Reviews (147)

• Not very good to me.

What is really bad about this show is that it's not even good with the spy thing.It's doing it very not good with Atomic Betty and Kim Possible.Why does every animation show has girls have the main spies.These shows have girls as the main spies.I would very much say that this show is very terrible.The animation has got to be not that very good animation than how it made Martin Mystery.Both of those shows look not pretty good and this one is very much a very terrible show.Well,I'm now glad that this show is pretty much cancelled on Cartoon Network.
  • Totally Spies is a cartoon about three Beverly Hills girls who are "secretly" spies for the agency of WHOOP. Their boss is a British man named Jerry who often gives them odd gagdets as they set out on equally odd missions.

I hate people who are not objective in their scores. There many shows I do not like but I am willing to admit that this is a matter of personal preference rather than actual quatilty. It is only when I find a show that is, for lack of a better word, hopelessly flawed that I will admit to outright loathing. Normally I do not write reviews but after seeing this show get any praise I feel it is necessary to do my part to help others avoid this show. Perhaps I can even convince some current fans of the show of its repugnance. That being said I was originally a fan of Totally spies and watched whenever I could. You may ask yourself why if I hate show so much was I ever a fan. Truth, I am a sucker for cute girls especially girls similar to anime. It was this that lead me to try Sailor Moon and the Powerpuff Girls. I've noticed that most of the reviews of this show mention only nonanime cartoons so it is possible that some of this show's fans are also anime haters. Let me tell you one thing, and this the only time I will make a direct comparison between Totally Spies and another show, I have watched seventy episodes of Sailor Moon and believe it to be a repetitive, mildly amusing show for lttle children so keeping that I think that lowly of Sailor Moon and still like it think about how horrible Totally Spies must have been for someone as accepting as me to hate it. The plot of every episode is nearly identical; girls are called on mission, girls find villian's hideout, girls are captured, villian leaves the room and girls escape in time to stop the villain. The repetitiveness of this show might be excusable if it had some interesting characters in it. However the characters in this show range from shallow to stereotyped. It might actually be a fun game to watch this show and see who can find the most cliches and stereotypes. For starters look at the main characters; we have Clover the dumb blonde who doubles as the ditzy valley girl, Alex the token minority, and Sam who is so shallow she does not even qualify as a stereotype. In all honestly I can think of one characteristic that differs Sam from either Clover or Alex aside from that she generally more competent than either of her friends though really just stupid except with a monotone voice as opposed to Clover's stereotypical valley girl accent and Alex who sounds like she has a cold. Their boss Jerry is the standard British butler except he gives orders instead of taking them. The villains are horrible caricatures even for a cartoon. Several episodes actually have the spies pursuing villains who would never even be arrested in real life. One villains stands up women while another makes fattening cookies. I guess Oreo and dishonest guys are international criminals in the world of Totally Spies. I did not think even the Nazis were that strict. The thing that truly offended me is the horrible attitudes that saturate this show. I like shows like South Park but there is a difference here; audience. I will tolerate South Park because it is obviously an adult comedy that no little kid should see. Totally Spies is definately a children's show at heart so it teaches children terrible morales. For example, anyone who is not a jock or a supermodel is hopelessly stereotyped and treated as ugly. I think cliques are something children should be discouraged from rather than pushed into. The show will try to do good morals but usually ends up ruining them. For example, one episode "Wild Style" tries to give the moral that you should accept others for who they are and not go by what is fashionable. In the episode Clover tries to win a guy who like tall women from another girl named Mandy. In the end the guy become afraid of tall women and therefore takes Clover over the heightened Mandy. So the moral is that you should not alter yourself because the likes of the public are prone to change. This includes the fact that the guy's sole reason for accepting Clover over Mandy in the end has nothing to do with either's personality simply their size. Perhaps the writers of the show realized that no real guy would ever choose either Mandy or Clover as they are both portrayed as equally shallow and ditzy. Refereing back to the cliche game here is a new one; Mandy the mean popular girl. Interestingly the guy Clover is with is never mentioned in future episodes neither are any of the other guys she is seen with. That is another attitude the show spreads; boyfriends are like tissue, only there for your personal convenience. I cannot wait to see what someone who lives like these girls ends up as. Now for my one compliment of the show, the animation. The animation is pretty fluid and I think fairly good. Sorry for all you fans of Totally Spies, but in blunt honesty I think you've been brainwashed by the flashing lights. I hope you can realize one day that Big Brother is NOT watching you.
  • Remember when girl power shows used to be good?

1.5
    I know I am a man, but when a TV shows has girls as the main stars it should be fair that women should be just as awesome as men main stars on TV shows. Look at Wonder Woman in comic books, and the girls of G.I. Joe they were excellent. Today's girl power shows though seem to have forgotten about real girl power, and instead make the main girls as shallow, and stereotypical as possible, and this show is no different from the rest. Totally Spies is about 3 girls named Sam, Clover, and Alex. They seem like ordinary school girls living in Beverly Hills, but they are actually spies and work for WOOHP. Together they all face numerous villains and save the world. The show is another premise that has been done to death, but most of those shows that use it add new features in, and make the characters really good. So this show did that right? Wrong, very wrong. Every character on this show is generic and very stereotypical with no defining personalities. All the girls, including Sam, Alex, and Clover, are all boy obsessed, obnoxious, snobbish, and completely shallow. Also the girls love to use the words "whatever", and "totally". It gets irritating very fast. Every other character is a little better than the girls, but that's not saying much. Jocks are stereotypical, and nerds are portrayed as geeky individuals who do weird stuff. Let me admit right here that I am a nerd, and that not all nerds are weird and shut ins. I know many other nerds, and like me we have lives, a job, and some like me have a girlfriend/boyfriend. The villains are completely awful, and not in the least bit threatening. One villain is obsessed with cleaning, another is about flooding the world with coffee all because he got fired, and another was a man who's heart was broken on Valentine's Day, and disguised himself as a variety of different boys to break other girls' hearts. These are villains? They make Swipper the Fox from Dora the Explorer look almost good. Jerry, the main leader of WOOHP has some background to him, and is the only tolerable character on this show. The episodes are the same 98% of the time. A problem occurs in a part of the world, the girls are summoned to deal with the situation, investigate the area, the girls are captured, they escape through a very convenient plot device, fight bad guy, win, go home, and repeat. So if you have seen one episode you have pretty much seen them all. One thing that always struck me as odd was the fact that WOOHP always knows where the girls are, and everything around the girls is a teleporter to WOOHP. A trashcan in school, a couch, a locker, and so much more. Is all of Beverly Hills above one big hole, and underneath it is a giant base? The humor this show uses is not that good at all, most of it is gags, and some get weak chuckles out of me, and nothing more. The girls are also given gadgets by Jerry, and to be fair they aren't too bad. It's a pretty good reference to James Bond, and some of the gadgets are pretty good. The artwork is decent in this show, but uninspired to say the least, and the animation feels a little stiff and choppy sometimes. Whatever happened to girl power shows like Sailor Moon, or Kim Possible? Those were excellent shows, but Totally Spies is just awful even for both boys and girls. In the end Totally Spies is totally forgettable, totally stupid, and a total waste of time, and is best left avoided.
  • Ok it’s alright show but not my favorite. Too me the villains lack character development. Also girls do not act that way, it’s very annoying to know there's a show out there that thinks girls do act like that. Kim Possible was first so this was just a cop

2.1
    Ok it’s alright show but not my favorite. Too me the villains lack character development. Also girls do not act that way, it’s very annoying to know there's a show out there that thinks girls do act like that. Kim Possible was first so this was just a copy. Ok..
  • Stupid show

0.0
    Ok. I have had it with the dumb shows for a lifetime. Every week or so a stupid show is released on t.v. and im always stuck watching it. This show bothers me in several ways. First of all its too girly. Second of all its soooooooo annoying. Third of all the whole plot is stupid. 3 Spies save the world. BORING!!!
    And all they care about is shopping and how they look. I mean, theres no plot, and no point to the show. 3 girls help save the world blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. POINTLESS!
  • The wrost show ever

0.7
    This show sucks 3 girls are fighting super
    lame villans. All 3 girls are rich spoiled
    brats. there is hardly any action. All that
    want to do is go shoping. I feel sorry for
    anyone that has seen this show, and if you
    have not don't watch it and you'll thank
    me trust me.
  • Why is Cartoon Network allowing rip offs like this on their channel????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!!!!!!!!

This show is just a ripoff of Kim Possible with three obnoxious and big-mouthed teens who are spies and go out on missions that hardly help anyone else but them, and all they care about is their looks and cheat on boys. This show is pathetic and is a cheap spinoff of real anime! I can't believe CN is allowing this stuff to air on their channel because this is just downright sorry, I wish they would let Toonami air on the weekdays again.
  • it sucks

ok, i'm gonna make this simple; TOTALLY SPIES SUCKS!!! it is the worst thing ever to appear on television, i'm only writing it this long because my damn summary has to be at least 50 words long.... but anyways don't watch it! it'll just rip your brain out and make you run away...very far, far away....
  • Don't we already have enough shows like this?

1.4
    Okay so, you have your trendy teen superficial girls . . . only there's a twist - they are spies. So they must save the day, woo, while always looking perfect and the first thing on their minds is their boyfriends. Yes . . . I would love for my children (hypothetical children) to watch this show and start to imitate the girls, they are just such good role models. No, saving the world should never come first, you just keep worrying about how good your hair is or whatever Jason-whats-his-face said to you . . . .

Yup, sucky, typical show featuring teenage girls at their worst, stay away
  • Because in my words , an absoulate mess.

Totally Spies is the story of 3 girls saving the world as they work for a boss that leads a spy company and yet the episodes all have the action and adventure but this review is pushed down by all the teenage stuff that are c*** in my opinion which television should stop this ASAP which gives big thanks to Clueless and all the other stuff that worthless becasue of that reason that I already explained.

Anyways , I overall really don\'t like this show but it sometimes can keep me cool but it dosen\'t go higher then this people so you might as well get over it and just get out of this...
  • Yes, it stinks...it has flaws, or does it? This Review sides with both sides, people who like the show and people who hate it. 1303 words, yeah, it may rock. Read or die.

Yes, this show, can be considered the worst possible show in the history of history, or is it? Totally Spies is about 3 teens, Sam Alex and Clover the protagonists, who work for WOOHP...I guess...And save the world from stuff. Now the show has a Batman-ish formula. If you ever care to study the show for yourself, you will notice this formula every time.

Show starts - Duh

The Problem/plot is risen - The villain usually appears, or a situation is shown, and is directly related to the problem at hand. It gives a hint of what is to come.

Unrelated Real Time Situation - The Girls/Spies are shown in an almost stereotypic "real life" situation. Usually it has to do with shopping, boys. vice versa. I personally do not know why the creators added this, but it's there...

Going into the mission place - An inanimate object will then "bring" the girls into WOOHP. For example: I'm next to a locker, the locker opens, sucking me in. I'm then thrown into a tube or something.

The Mission briefing - The people are then in woohp, where Jerry, will brief the mission and junk...

Gadgets - During the briefing, Jerry will show the spies gadgets, which are always resembling make up / Beauty products. The girls are then launched to the location where the problem is.

Investigation - Using gadgets and stuff, the spies will investigate, and then... either...

Problem to the spies - In some occasions, the spies will mutate, change, or be brainwashed. By Mutate, I do not mean as in Sci-Fi movies. I mean to change in a major way, transform. This happens in some episodes, for example, in one of the only episodes I've watched, Passion Patties, Clover will become addicted to eating the cookies, and become fat. In most cases, Clover is the one who mutates or transforms, Sam is brainwashed, and Alex varies. In fact, they all vary.

Or It just skips on to the...

Capture/Kidnapped - The Villains will then capture one or all of the spies, and here is the typical villain scenario. The Villain will tell the entire plot to their...thing. Yes, and this will always happen, always always always.

Escape - Now here is the part I hate. The spies will always escape. Now how? In a Deus ex machina, or "God from the Machine." Now Deus ex machina is when a device, unexpected event, or improbable event occurs to aide the protagonist. The War of the Worlds, Bat Man, Hamlet, and Mars Attacks are examples of shows and books that have Deus ex machina. Now because of that, the spies will somehow use their gadgets, or some event that will happen, and will help them. If deprived of Deus ex machina, the spies will possibly fail, and all will be lost.

Capturing the villain - With another Deus ex machina, the spies will then capture the villain, and happy times will happy. Also, if any problem happened to the spies or any other people, it will be "magically" be cure with either "science" or - you guessed it - Deus ex machina.

Ending of the Irrelevant Real Life Event - It just speaks for itself.

Credits Roll - Speaks for...yeah.

You may start screaming or complaining - Wtf is this S**T

Yeah, but before the fans of the show start saying I'm one of the bashers, I will finish my review. You may reconsider.

Now, a big problem people say is that it very stereotypic. Well in a sense, it is. The phrases "Whatever," "Totally," or etc. are constantly repeated in a pop feminism sense. But actually, it's not exactly. I have once watched the French version before. Yes, the show is made by Marathon in France. The voices are different, and even better than the American. The Phrases and Dialogue tone of the spies is not there, and most of the Stereotypic stuff are actually added by us. And even some of the dialogue is replaced by phrases, real phrases, like "Deja Vu." Things like btw and omg are added personally added in the American version too. And so in this case, the French version is a lot better; and although the plot is the same, still same old Deus ex machina.

Another thing - and this is what I hate about the bashing: Many of you thing it's ripping of anime. Who The Freak Cares!?!? It's A Cartoon For God's Sake! I bet the people who say that are nothing more than japanophiles who would rather Cosplay Inuyasha and go to conventions (not bashing conventions), and calling Inuyasha "bishie". Yeah, it looks a little like Japanese animation, people have a right to draw people how they want! As long as it's not offending anyone religiously or culture like, it's fine. Oh and another thing:

Anime = the Japanese word for animation. When you say it looks like anime, you're saying it looks like animation, so basically you are saying it's a cartoon, not bashing anything at all. Even the word Anime is French.

Totally Spies can be considered a rip off of Kim Possible, well I don't know if Kim possible is aired in France, but can't things be Similar? I mean there is no animal like Rufus. Although I will comment in a almost negative way: This show is a LOT like Charlie's Angels. There was once a commercial on Cartoon Network that used the logo for Charlie's Angels and replaced it with Sam Alex and Clover.

"So yeah," you may think, "I'm going to go get a group of people who hate this show and ban it off the network!" Wrong. You can try, but it probably won't work. If you thought this show aired only in America and France, nope. I'm going to list all of the networks that air this show:

Canal Sur , Spain / BB TV7 , Thailand /Alter Channel , Greece / ABS CBN , Philippines / Abc Family , USA /, Cyprus Broadcasting , Cyprus / Channel 4 , United Kingdom / Channel 1 , Romania /CFI , Divers , Cartoon Network Japan , Japon / Kanal D , Turkey / Globo TV , Brazil / Fox Latin America , Latin America / Fox Kids Europe , Belgium, Netherlands, Israel / Disney Asia , China, India , Taiwan /Prava i Provodi, , Bosnia / PT Indonesia , Indonesia, Sri Lanka / Nickelodeon , Australia / MTV 3 , Finland / Koko Enterprise , South Korea / RTL TVI , Luxembourg / RTB , Brunei / Romanian TV , Romania / Rete Italia , Italia / Pro 7 , Germany & Austria , Solimac , Malaysia / SABC , South Africa / RUV , Iceland / RTP , Portugal / RTE , Ireland /TV Catalunya, TV Madrid, TV Valenciana, TV de Galicia, TV Vasca, Canarias TV , Spain / TSR , Switzerland / Televisa , Mexico / Teletoon , Canada / TBL , Hong Kong / TV Panama , Panama / TV12 , Singapore / TV3 , New Zealand / TV2 Norway , Norway / TV2 Denmark , Denmark / VT 4 , Belgium Venevision , Venezuela / TV Tokyo , Japan /

Now that's a lot, huh? Well, it looks like that we may just have to stick with the show. Impossible to you, and as unlikely as it may seem, Totally Spies is popular and cool to some people, and is popular enough to air almost around the world, even in Japan, where you may think it's a lot like Japanese style animation. It's been around since 2001, yeah, we will be stuck with it. I don't really like Totally Spies, but I don't HATE it. It's just not my style. Not my Interest, see? Now you can comment on this review, bash or like this show / review all you want, I'm sticking to what I though first.

And for an unrelated fact, did you know you can't open your eyes while you sneeze?
  • It's ok, but...

7.7
    When I first watched on ABC family ( Channel 31 ) I was like WOW! I loved it! But that's because I was a little girl. I mean it was spy girl team similar to Charlie Angels but when it came on Cartoon Network (Channel 34) and had gotten new episodes it just got boring! The only episode I liked was when Sam got turned into a child. Besides all they think about are boys, boys boys! And the show is from France! Not's that there something wrong with France shows but I thought it was from Japan. It's very boring.
  • I use to like this show, then a week later i hated it.

0.1
    this show is the average spys go save the world and beat up the villan show that gets boring within a week. but theres a catch, there high school girls, wow. the guys don't bleed when they should, and everyone knows that people in middle school in high school cus a lot, and i heard besides the technolagy and stuff they tried to make it as realistic as they could, well not much of a great job!
  • Three teen girl agents live in beverly Hill must coop with tennage problems and being special agents for WOOHP. The teens must handle missions School work School and friends.

0.9
    My review on this show is that it needs a new edge. It is kinda lame. Almost all animated shows feature people being secret agents finding magical powers or cooping with teenage problems. This show is just one in a bundle. You could flip through ten channels and find at least four shows that have the same themes, secret agents and human/teenage problems. This show needs a new edge or a hook. It needs something that is so different that it makes you wants to tune in tomorrow or next week for the next episode. Right now this show could be cast aside for a lame knock off of about 20-30 different shows. The whole teenage secret agent thing is kinda getting lame. Clover is interested in Boys, so are about 20-30 other teenage secret agent girls. Sam likes to study and get good grades. That personality is shown a lot in tv shows with wild and traditional girls. Alex of course is the traditional one. All in all this show is ok but needs some major work before I will be wanting to watch next week’s episode.
  • like,OMG!!!

this is like the greatest show to like ever be shown...NOT!!!

ugh. I can't friggin stand this show!!! it is like watching every stupid preppy girl to ever be on tv all mashed together into one big prepfest. even the girl who is supposed to be sporty acts like a prep!!!I'm giving this show a 1 because the comp won't let me give it a lower score. if i could go back in time and prevent myself form watching it I would and not regret it. it amazes me how shows like this are still going strong while good shows like Xiaolin Showdown are done. the sooner this show ends, the better.
  • I hate this show. Ugh!

This a very bad show. The plots are bad. The show is unbelievable. The plots are bad. The ideas are terrible and its an americian show that looks japeneise. I mean we have enough of those shows all ready. The show is a rip off and they are just wasting hundreds of dollars on something a lot of people are not going watch. It should've been cancelled long ago. I don't get it. THis show is incredibly stupid and is just plian weird and unbelievable. Just trust me the show is not entertaining not funny and is a waste of time. How did it get accepted into Cartoon Network?
  • crap crap crap why is it still on the air

what the hell is this crap!? every single episode has a side plot with mandy screwing with the girls some boy clover or sam has a crush on and some retarded villian they beat in like two seconds without even trying. overall this show is crap the only reason i give it a 1 is because of a little of the animation
  • This show is terrible for girls!

2.5
    This show trains young girls to be snobby,preppy,and anoying. Hate cats and love dogs, Geesh! lets worry about our hair! Makes me think of atomic betty! are better then this!

Note for all you young girls out there:
    Do not watch this show!
    If you wanna watch girly shows, watch good ones like, Sailor moon, Wedding peach, winx, the old Power puff girls, ok, my job here is done. *leaves*
  • Those poor, poor children of the new millenium.

3.2
    I feel sorry for the girls of today. When I was little I had She-Ra and the girls from G.I. Joe, but today's girls are stuck with vain, materialistic, air-heads like the Bratz and saddly, Totally Spies is no better. While the teen\child secret agent genre isn't a bad idea (other than being done to death), show's biggest problem is that it comes off as a dumbed-down version of Charlie's Angels. First of all, the villian are just plain pathetic. You want to flood the world with coffee because some Starbucks-like place rejected your job application? Ohhhh, I'm so scared. A hero is only as good as their villians and if the villians suck, what does make the hero? Not like Clover, Alex, and Sam are all that great. There's very little separating the girls personality-wise other than Clover is more shallow and boy-crazy and Sam is the "smart one." Maybe if the writing was better, the girls wouldn't come off as so annouying and sterotypical. And why does every gadget have to be make-up\fashion based and\or have hearts on it? It's a shame that Masters of the Universe only lasted two seasons when this can go on.
  • Thank you Sam, Clover, and Alex, you've just set your gender back another 1,000 years

3.8
    Typically generic poser anime James Bond wannabe that makes blondes look like superficial, self-centred shopacholic ditzies that treat males like objects, Alex supposedly makes girls look clueless, vien, bumblers, and makes redheads look like the most competent females on the planet, none of which is always true. To watch this proves beyond all measure females have no self-respect, and male viewers can't go outside.
  • It's a trend setter but a negative one

4.5
    It really put way to much pressure on girls to go into things like dating, crash diets and things like that the whole thing seems way to superficial. The fact that thier rich, go shopping all the time and live in beverly hills dosn't help at all. Thier are a few laughs here and thier but they where chuckes at most. The whole thing was also way to unbelivable. I mean 3 teenagers becoming spies, i mean honestly, it's the kind of spies that a 5 year old pretends to be that don't really exist. I think they should really only play it like once a day insead of the 3 or 4 that they do now.
  • somewhat okay, but it's been done before

4.7
    we've all seen this sort of show before, 3 girls who are secret agents trying to balance their spy lives with their social lives, blah blah blah. Totally Spies is just the new "today" version of that genre, but it doesn't really provide anything new.

The storylines are downright lame most of the time, a supermodel trying to cook the world just because they fired her for wrinkles, a delegate trying to make his son smart so kids won't pick on him, it's rather stupid. The spies themselves are typical teenage girl steerotypes, which grates on the nerves after awhile. Maybe it's just that I'm a male, but I don't really enjoy this show, I feel it's more directed towards female audiences who can actually relate to the characters. The situations they go through in every episode are very unoriginal I might add, you've seen them in one place or another.

It could also be noted that Totally Spies was one of America's first "Pseudoanime" created by the owners of Fox/ABC-Family, then later transferred to Cartoon Network, where it was apparently more popular. Point is, it's a real failure in terms of trying to imitate anime, which is made clear simply by watching it.

I'm not biased towards gender, but I really feel this show is for girls.
  • 3 high school girls save the world and fight villans for WHOOP. Sam, Clover, and Alex are their names.

Totally Spies is a O.K. show, but it's kinda wierd. 3 high school girls fight crime and the villans doing whatever to the world. I've only seen it like... 20 times, but it is clear that they are to good. They get out of everything no problem. They need to have funny and embarrassing things happen to them, like their running and Alex's shirt gets snagged on a hook or something and pulls her back. Or their by a fish tank, and Clover finds a clue, so bends down to pick it up, and a fish bites her in the butt. Or Sam's talking to that David guy, and Clover is jealous so she undoes Sam's belt and her pants fall down. Then it would be better. They're TOOO perfect!
  • I love this show!

I saw a lots of shows, basically male oriented like: Transformers, Knight Rider, Megas XLR, A-team, G.I. Joe, Robocop and others that I can´t remember very well (or simply, I don´t want to remember), but none like Totally Spies!. The first episode I watched of this show was "Super agent much" and I liked it. The serie is very funny: take three cute girls from Beverly Hills, give then the last tecnology of spionage and add the old touch of the action and fights. The girls are also cute (I personally Love Clover) and very good draw (better than some of the new cartoons appeared CN or jetix) with a very good music band. As I say, is one of my favourites!
  • Halfway decent.

0.0
    This show features 3 Beverly Hills teenagers named Sam, Alex, and Clover on their adventures for WHOOP, a secret agency, while trying to save the world and score boys. While its action is lacking, it make up for it in the animation department. The animation is smooth, and the voice actors do well. This show is too anime-like, and needs some fine-tuning in order to become one of Televison's greats.
  • Terrible terrible terrible!

0.1
    wow, 3 teenagers fixs the problems of the world! wow, mist teenagers can\\\'t even talk about world problems, they always find some lameo chessey way to win, and get the guy. LAME! How pathicyt can you get! don\\\'t watch it! teenagers svaing the wrold, yeah, real orgianle! they just do some lameo kratie(p) and win, all the time, everytime, tis terrible!
  • So, this is hell.

0.1
    This is the worst cartoon ever made. This is exactly why Americans shouldn't try to copy Japanese anime. We have a bunch of girls talking in forced valley-girl accents attempting to thwart bad guys. Whoopdidoo! Now we have their boss, who is a Charlie rip-off with a British accent that isn't actually British! Now throw in their everyday problems: 1.) I hate Mandy the school bully, 2.) Do I have a boyfriend? What do you have? A show that should have been cancelled, but Cartoon Network still shows it without fail. Now if you don't mind, I'll be mourning my loss of Rurouni Kenshin.
  • Another stupid cartoon network show. Im tired of the same crap everyday.

0.5
  • More stupid rich girls!

This show is just about spoiled rich girly girls, who don't know what the heck they are doing! All they really want to do is shop and make out with boys! No one who really does like anime would be caught dead watching this crap. If you would stop watching this show, you will thank me. So come, do something better in your free time!
  • It used to be good, then it all went downhill.

The old episodes were classics, so original and even a b it funny, but ever since \"Dream Teens\" it all got more and more boring by the new episodes. Most of them were rip offs of the other episodes and even some shows, and, they don\'t even SHOW the old episodes anymore.

A bunch of the episodes are turning into the same thing, something bad happens, and one of the spies gets kidnapped in every episode, or more likely, something always happens to Alex. They really need to be more original to win me back, otherwise, the show is stupid.
< 1 2 3 4 5