Totally Spies!

S.P.I.

Aired Saturday 6:00 AM Apr 21, 2004 on Cartoon Network

• S.P.I i thought the episode was brilliant as for once W.O.O.H.P isn\'t the orginasion for once which makes it better.

S.P.I i thought the episode was brilliant as for once W.O.O.H.P isn\'t the orginasion for once which makes it better. S.P.I was also a good episode because I never knew that the leader of S.P.I was also behind the crimes which gave it the sort of impact knowing that they were doing the crimes. And for once the agents were boys instead of girls. I dont really no what else to say about the episode other then it was a brilliant episode and a well worth seeing episode. I hope you agree with me. And I would give it a 10+.
  • The Spies find themselves competing with a new Spy organization to save the world.

This episode represents unbelievable character of our WOOHP spies. Saving the world is hard enough, but getting a big break and not understanding why, only makes missions exceptionally harder. Geraldine didn't make it as a WOOHP spy and want's revenge off of WOOHP with her own winning S.P.I. team. Soon, Sam discover's the real truth on her own. S.P.I. is an evil organization that re-creates disasterous events to show themselves off to the public. Throughout all Totally Spies episodes, season 2's "S.P.I." show's Sam, representing her Spy team with great ability to achieve perfection. My personal reflection on this episode gives an extrordinary A+. This could have been a great movie!