Totally Spies!

Spies Vs. Spies

Aired Saturday 6:00 AM Mar 30, 2002 on Cartoon Network

• Sam, Alex, and Clover meet Pam, Alice, and Crimson.

When the spies are discovering about explosive spider bombs on several power plants and then discovered some old spies named: Pam, Alice, and Crimson have disappeared seven years on their last mission ago by a villain named Edison, Jerry was happy to see them again so the old spies and new spies went on a new mission to a hydroelectric plant and found another spider bomb and Alice kicked it around the waterfall area and Sam, Alex and Clover fell into the waterfall, they think that is made to look like an accident. Then Jerry gives the new spies an early retirement, but they can't believe it until the girls find the truth about Pam and her group. Later , they found a remote island which is the old spies' hideout for seven years and they are working for Edison who putted some devices called behavior modified spinal splints on the old spies and Edison has this machine that can control the Sun which was amazing and also the old spies vs. new spies battle and it is one heck of a battle to me. The machine was destroyed by a spider bomb and Edison was captured. Pam and her group were free and they give up their spy adventures and decide that they should help rebuild the powerplants and the new spies got their jobs back as WOOHP spies.
  • THis episode only aired 2 times on Disney Channel Asia fm where I can remenber.

7.2
    I kinda like this episode as it is really exciting and adventurous. Although I have only seen it 2 times in my entire life, I could understand it unlike the other eps which i take about two to three epis to finally understand this. I really hope Crimson, Pam and Alice can reappear somewhere is season 4 or 5 but mostly season 5.