Touch

Accused

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 26, 2013 on FOX

7.8
  • Martin Baum is a bomb

Really liked this show when it started and I really don't get it. Martin you'd think would grow a clue but every episode he gets dimmer and dimmer. Some of the sotry lines in season 2 have bordered on ridiculous. A zealot, a retired muscle man that doesn't last an episode, Lucy getting shot because??, Amelia running through the desert and getting to Jake fully hydrated, the sleep clinic being beyond evil, Calvin being I don't know what!?!, Avram kidnapped and he didn't get murdered by the zealot who turned around and murdered a priest. Throughout all of this Martin loses Jake, doesn't understand Jake, keeps on trusting people when people keep trying to kidnap his son, kill him, have murdered Francis, kidnapped and held captive Amelia and he is still naively stupid. And Jake keeps finding things. The first episode was fabulous - from then on I have been disappointed.
  • Jake and his ability

This show started off with real good concept and still is if the story can manifest, having Jake and his capability as the center. In Season 2, it has different agendas, stories became slightly scattered day by day. I still like it, hoping that the writer or the producer will take us somewhere meaningful. So far, more relapses than story building.

One obvious example: Lucy comes along, started off crazy, but she learned to cope with Jake non-verbal communication style. Even Avram caught up quickly, but his father, supposedly the one who should know his child, often confused. With a child like Jake, his favorite actions are: turn his back on his child so the kid has a chance to run off, keep calling his name for whatever petty or big reasons (he loves to just call the name and stood there for 30 seconds before he can jump start his feet to follow the kid), not thinking clearly to what or when, temperamental as often as the director/producer think it can gain audience's attention. One character with no improvement but lots of erratic and illogical behaviors. Quite painful to watch, a regressive character.

Hopefully this episode remains to be the only one I find the most difficult to watch.
  • Calvin

I really like the charactor Calvin Norbury he seems to be standing up for whats right, by helping Martin get out of jail. Some of the other charactors who will remain nameless I don't care about.
  • Out of Touch

I always hate that playing-for-time.

Running around town looking for someone carrying a cellphone . . . please !!!!!!
  • Accused

Accused was a superb episode of Touch. I really enjoyed watching because the story was intense and fast paced. I liked where all the various story lines were going. It was awesome watching Martin finally confide in the law, though the plan had some major hiccups. Nicole seems merciless and cold hearted. I think Avrim was doung his best. I couldn't believe what happened. I look forward to the next episode!!!!!!!!!

• What a show

Great episode, ive been looking forward to watching this for weeks. Not many shows make me like this

I so hope they renew this for a 3rd season, got so much potential.
  • Touch.

Not sure that it was a good idea to go to the police Martin, although they did finally get Tony, what have Aster Corp done to Dr. McCormick. As for Calvin, not sure if i can trust him & i know he is no fool when it comes to Nicole Farington, funny how Aster Corp made everything just disappear, everything that Martin & Amelia told the police about the Teller Institute in the desert. Still not sure what the nest of seven means, could it be the seven patients that Nicole Farington has & saying that Calvin holds the key (The Numeric Sequence). What about Avram, they have him now as well. Another Fantastic Episode.