Touch

Closer

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 08, 2013 on FOX

7.8
  • Where you end, I begin

There is a lot going on in this episode! I am really loving the dashing assassin Guillermo (Said Taghmaoui) and loved his storyline with Rosemary Mathis (Ayelet Zurer). I liked Vikash Nayer (Dileep Rao) too and how his character was eventually won over. And then of course there is Lucy, Amelia, Martin and Jake. I can't wait until it all comes together.
  • Closer than ever

Closer was a very entertaining an exceptional episode of Touch. I really enjoyed watching because there is a lot of character development and significant plot progression. The story was intriguing and well written. The actors played their parts extremely well and made their characters come to life. It was awesome to watch Jake connect with a young girl who happened to have an important connection to what was happening. I liked how everything played out and I certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Touch.

Brilliant episode, so close & yet so far. You just have to keep watching to see where this takes you.
  • Touch Getting Better And Better

I like the previous episode "Event Horizon", but "Closer" is better to connect the storyline of Martin, Jake and Lucy with the new character, and see how close they are to rescue Amelia make crazy to see the next episode and the rest of the season.

Plus: The chemistry between Kiefer Sutherland and Maria Bello is great, like the chemistry between her character and Jake.

Plus 2: Who is the creepy guy, he kill two people and is a huge threat for Martin and Jake.