Touch

Enemy of My Enemy

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 15, 2013 on FOX

• Brilliant episode

This show just gets better and better. It'll be sad if it is cancelled because I think it's got a lot of potential but I do hope we get to see some resolution.

• Finally we're in Touch!

After a ho-hum first season with Martin chasing after his son all over the place, the writers finally understands that Jake really needs a baby-sitter from time to time, whether it'd be Maria Bello or half-day school. Now, we can free Martin up into some investigative work behind these coincidental and intricate number sequences. Touch is definitely well-written, but somehow last season did not translate into a captivating show, and it was too bad, cos I'm a big Sutherland fan and wants the show to do well. I'm glad the writers and producers appeared to have made the adjustments.. I even enjoyed the Jack-moment with his target shooting and a definite twist towards the end setting up the upcoming conflict amongst the characters. Good job!
  • Enemy of My Enemy

Enemy of My Enemy was an awesome and very fascinating episode of Touch. I really enjoyed watching because the story lines were well written and the character development was phenomenal. It was intriguing to see how the various story lines intersected and related to each other. It was great to see Jake want to go to school. I really like how everything is coming together so far. I certainly look forward to watching what happens next in this amazing series!!!!!!!!!
  • Touch.

The writing for this show is brilliant, another great episode. This episode just flew past so very quickly for me, guess i enjoyed it so much. Why is this crazy spanish guy going around killing all these people, now we find out he's after Amelia, guess i have to keep watching. Thumbs Up.