Touch

Event Horizon

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 08, 2013 on FOX

7.8
  • We're all connected

Wow, so Lukas Haas. It's so intesresting seeing him now - he must have been Jake's age when he starred in The Witness. In a way, Jake is a witness and he is very much under threat now. Great stuff.

I did not expect Calvin (Haas) to be part of the greater conspiracy though - I thought he was a victim in this but he has Amelia?
  • Smells like cancelling.

Sorry, but I don't have anything to say. There's no cure for Kiefer's breathing troubles, obviously.
  • Not as appealing as Season 1

What i liked about this show was because there would be a different side story each episodes in different countries.

This season it seams its stucked in 2 or 3 story lines that are connected with eachother like a big family, and its gets boring.

I just lost interest and if the show last till the end of the season it will be a miracle, and i'd bet it will not be renew for a third season, but thats just my thoughts.
  • Touch.

Fantastic episode from where season - 1 left off, Strange how Calvin has Amelia & told her that her parents gave her away. Also the spanish guy has a picture of Jake & now we find out at the end that Jake has a death certificate made out with the date left blank. BTW i saw the mic at the beginning when Calvin was on the basement floor talking to Tony saying that he couldn't give his speech, look at the light above & you can see the overhead mic. So glad this show is back.
  • Somenthing Is Coming

Great start, the first episode of this season 2 make really happy to believe in the show from the beginning, the story is more intriguing this time, the new character are so enigmatic. I liked it a lot of Martin and Jake interacting with Lucy's character, I feel this show is more objetive now.
  • Event Horizon

Event Horizon was a spectacular start to the second season of Touched. I really enjoyed watching because the story picked up right where we left off and there were new characters introduced. Clues towards a bigger picture are starting to come together. There were some great action scenes and it was awesome to see Martin and Lucy working together. The drama and intrigue we're very entertaining and the plot progression was awesome. I like how everything played out and I certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!