Touch Forums

FOX (ended 2013)

Official discussion thread: "Noosphere Rising" - Spoilers

phf3947

[1]Apr 26, 2012
    • level: 71
    Please discuss "Noosphere Rising" in this thread. Thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RedMatrixx

[2]Apr 28, 2012
    • level: 5

I spotted a goof at the very end of this episode. The Amelia Sequence is basically the numbers that Jake "finds" in each episode, in order. So, this episodes target number is 1188. Arthur's chalkboard is missing last episode's number, 6, and this episode's number, 1188. Martin goes up to the board and adds "1188" but he either forgot the 6, or doesn't know about it either?

But he was given the Amelia sequence several episodes ago, and he should know that Jake is finding the numbers that Arthur wrote down. It is my opinion that Martin should have known about the 6, but the actor and the crew just goofed.

MaKTaiL

[3]Apr 28, 2012

RedMatrixx wrote:

I spotted a goof at the very end of this episode. The Amelia Sequence is basically the numbers that Jake "finds" in each episode, in order. So, this episodes target number is 1188. Arthur's chalkboard is missing last episode's number, 6, and this episode's number, 1188. Martin goes up to the board and adds "1188" but he either forgot the 6, or doesn't know about it either?

But he was given the Amelia sequence several episodes ago, and he should know that Jake is finding the numbers that Arthur wrote down. It is my opinion that Martin should have known about the 6, but the actor and the crew just goofed.

Yes, last episode Martin said at the end: "He added another number to the sequence.", right after that they find out Arthur is dead.So he knew about the number 6. That's the problem with Tim Kring. He sucks at continuing his own work. In Heroes for exemple, he used to end an episode on a certain scene and than begin the next episode with the same scene but with different lines. Like we weren't going to notice that. Nothing was said about the phone from the first episode either. Wasn't it supposed to be on the owner hands by now?

RedMatrixx

[4]Jun 3, 2012
    Well, in a later episode, Jake fixed the mistake on the board by putting the "6" where it belonged in the sequence.