Touch

Gyre, Part 1

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 31, 2012 on FOX

• Gyre, Part 1

Gyre, Part 1 was a perfect episode of Touch. I really enjoyed watching because the story was well written, intriguing, and full of character and plot development. It was interesting to see how Sheri manipulated the system to gain control over Jake. I liked how Martin did his best for his son and I was surprised and shocked that Clea took a different side. I liked how every thing played out and was very entertained and there were some emotional scenes. I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Amazingly good!

This was perhaps Touch's finest hour so far, with an incredible storyline and some truly amazing connections and relvelations that I never thought possible! I never thought the woman was Amelia's mother, but now that makes things very interesting! And I loved the scenes with the other guy and especially how she called him 'Ebay'. llol <333

Meanwhile, very interesting developments with Martin and Jake. I really enjoyed this episode heaps, and I think that next weeks finale will be extremely interesting! Can't wait to see how this all develops!!! :)
  • trishie

Loved it! Can't wait to see what happens next.....will Amelia be floating in from sea...will the 2 kids meet...will Jake speak to her?