Touch

Gyre, Part 2

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 31, 2012 on FOX

• Gyre, Part 2

Gyre, Part 2 was a perfect episode and season one finale of Touch. I really enjoyed watching because the most basic and important story lines came together. It was great watching the lottery winner who tried to save Jake's Mom follow the numbers as well as Martin and when they all came together it was amazing! There was a lot of surprise and intrigue as Clea seemed to be on both sides and Sheri was challenged by Clea which was cool. I liked how Martin and Jake came into contact with Amelia's mother in the end. The character moments and connections were supreme. I liked how every thing worked out and look forward to more of this wonderful, feel good series!!!!!!!!!
  • Great finale!

I really loved this finale! It was quite suspenseful and also very intriguing! A lo t of incredible connections were seen throughout the episode, and some characters from the past make a reapperance, which was rather nice to see! :)

My only criticcism would have to be that there was no real cliffhanger at the end; but that's ok, sometimes it's nice to have a happy ending to a season. :P

Great great job, Touch! I think Season 1 has been a big success, and I look forward to more in the future! Thanks for a great season! :)