Touch

Kite Strings

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 05, 2012 on FOX

• Kite Strings

Kite Strings was a perfect episode of Touched. I really enjoyed watching because the story was well written and very entertaining. It was awesome to see some of the characters from the pilot be developed further. It was awesome to learn more about Martin's wife and Jakes mother through a man she tutored. I also really liked the ending where Martin discovered his wife's ring. I certainly look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!
  • So far it just seemed to ruin a generally great idea.

Pilot episode just thrilled me. I liked it so much that I thought that finally somebody created an intelligent show without making the protagonist a hero of the world. Martin Bohm is not a policeman, a fireman, an EMT. He is just a regular guy who has to struggle with raising up of his mute, autistic son. Pilot episode was also interesting because of another reason - there was a mystery behind everything and it even ended like a mysery (but somehow writers didn't follow the idea in the next episode(s)). In general I felt positively surprised by the ideas that creators presented to the viewers and I had really high expectations towards next episodes. Unfortunately after watching three of them I feel disappointed. The story is very repetitive and very predictable. Jake runs, Martin chases him, they find a pattern, Martin doesn't understand and is trying to figure it out, five or six people are involved, they all are linked and by the end they all are miraculously survived from what they encountered and was almost deadly for them. This is not what I expected and I hope it is going to change pretty soon. So far one third of the whole season gives and idea that the show is not worth to continue.
  • Very interesting!

We explore how the lives of different people touch today. Some of this was extremely interesting, such as the mistake in the email, recommending 950 volts as opposed to 50 volts, creating an overcharge in the electrical citrcuit and saving the lives of the soldiers!

The writers are really clever in this aspect! The storyline is very interesting and I think this show lclearly has a lot of potential. I won't spoil any more of this episode, but I fully hope that Touch continues to dazzle with storylines like therse! :)