Aired Friday 9:00 PM Mar 22, 2013 on FOX

• Lucy, really dead?

Maybe Lucy's not really dead. We actually didn't see the shooting, only heard a shot an assumed she's dead. Maybe she'll surface later, injured. I love this program! I hope it doesn't get cancelled.
  • Touched

could be a lot of things i could say about this episode, but it doesn't all compare to the end of the episode, where Lucy get killed! The moment they were about to separate, i knew something was going to happen. Jake and Amelia, should have stayed are strong when they are could have done

I wonder what is going to happen to love this show, but to be honest, i loved the first season more then this one is so focused on Amelia and the killer...

First season, you saw people all over the world, connecting in one way or the was awesome to only connection i saw this episode was the was helping Calvin and his dad helping Martin and i like about the series to find out that the dad is the father of the like this series it!!!
  • Terrible and Sad Ending...

I have to say that was really ad and disturbing - I could believe they killed her off. I was hoping that both Jake and Amelia and their respective parents would work together to bring down the bad characters in the show. Although the show is now more exciting with a story-line to it - I have to say that it is turning out more like 24 - I cannot help but think Keifer is more like Jack Bauer than a simple father. I am enjoying this show but that ending was really hard to take, after all that time searching for her daughter she gets killed.
  • Really Martin?

I was really disturbed by ending. Why he didn't get her to safety before he let them go and how Jake didn't stop them seems against all we have been led to believe about seeing the future and the kids powers. Did I miss something?
  • great episode and great series

Wish they didn't kill off Lucy... But hope they can wrap up the show nicely before it gets cancelled at the end of the season.
  • Ohh God whats next!

Couldn't see that future!
  • Great episode!

I really hope Fox keeps this show alive for at least one more season. This show is so good.
  • Reunions

Reunions was a perfectly entertaining episode of Touch. I really enjoyed watching because the story was awesome and full of character growth and plot development. It was intriguing to see Jake communicate with Amelia. I liked how everything played out though there were some very sad moments. I look forward towwatching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • unexpected death

Did not see that coming, but i guess they had to spice it up again... keeps the series alive...

Could not have a happy end, very good episode
  • life hurts

it really does. After everything Amelia and her mother has been through, their joy is short-lived. This show just broke my heart. i had hoped that they would be together as a family at the end.. That's all over now. And how come 2 kids who can tell the future didn't see this one coming?