Touch

FOX (ended 2013)

Touch Fan Reviews (114)

• Touch TV Series

I just ran into this show on netflix Saturday, and completed both seasons by this evening. What a great show! I was glued tight for hours after coming home from work. When I came online today and found out that fox cut this show, I was terribly upset! This show needs to come back. Obviously the shot callers at Fox don't have that great of taste to cut this show and allow so many other mindless and ridiculous shows air. I hope the show starts back up, but that may be wishful thinking.... :/
  • TOUCH

Touch was a great show! What a shame it was cancelled. Should probably not watch fox shows anymore because the good shows seem to be cancelled more frequently than other networks.
  • Touching

This is one of the best drama shows of the last few years. An amazing creation of Tim Kring, exploring human connections like they have to be explored. Too bad it was so short-living.
  • Touch

This show is amazing, if you are open to it it will draw you in and change your life... change the way you view the world and experience life. Watch it on NETFLIX, HULU, or right here on and if you like it support it and maybe someone with more vision than Fox will pick it up.
  • Dam das dun it 'gain

Great show like Touch, Joan of Arcadia, Eli Stone, Alfas all came to a quick end after one or two seasons. Great shows that help the minds of our youth to think with a spiritually good sense. This was taken away from us and yet the world of Television has so much garbage filling the heads of the youth. No wonder the kids are bringing guns to school, stumbling around like zombies with there video games and mobile phones texting complete strangers it is so easy to be friends with. Every one of them with 28657 friends on Facebook that they have never set eyes on, our world is doomed if this keeps on!

• Season 2 is AWESOME

If you were a big fan of 24, you will love season 2 of Touch. Yes, I would love more seasons like this.
  • great series

J "hope for the return of this great series.

For a time we put something interesting.

Touch touched his audience
  • Clever and Heartwarming-we want more!

Touch targets and audience of believers of interconnectivity concept and viewers who literally, deeply care for Jake and only want to see him talk some day (David Mazouz did a great performance as Jake). We need to give a second chance to Touch - one of the grandest shows on TV - not your Dancing With the Stars, type of crowd gatherer, no, a more touchy, sensitive and deeper crowd!! We want it back!
  • World with its complexity

This TV serie is just one of the the reality that is in this world it just has been created on a very specific rules the Numbers starting with the ratio of 1.618 is the base of all the existence harmonie !

This is some examples:

Man kind is built on a proportion that makes him perfect

the distance from head to the belli x 1.618 = distance rest of the body.

the dimensions of your arm is ruled by the same proportion 1.618

the dimensions of your fingers 1.618 is the proportion

Your face too the nose is placed on the 1.618 proportion

Our Galaxy is spreaded on the proportion of 1.618

Universe is is drawn on the 1.618 proportion

In this world GOD has give us a generous gift about 40 people that you meet maybe everyday but do not know who they are

They pray GOD for forgiveness and mercy for the people they leave between them

As in the Serie said we are all connected somehow.

This world with its complexity need to be ruled by someone and only one that is GOD

• I HOPE Y'ALL RETURN

I HOPE THIS SHOW COMES BACK ON THIS FALL. I LIKE IT A LOT. I HATE IT WHEN THEY CANCEL GOOD SHOWS AND KEEP THE STUPID STUFF ON. LIKE HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, TWO AND HALF MEN (AFTER THEY TOOK CHARLIE OFF IT WASN'T ANY GOOD ANYMORE TO ME), TWO BROKE GIRLS AND THOSE STUPID SHOWS. I HOPE THAT THEY BRING THIS GREAT SHOW BACK.
  • A beautifully Crafted, cleverly written show...

This show is one of the cleverest shows i have ever had the privilege of watching. The way Kring connects every individual story is unbelievable and amazing. I highly recommended you watch it...
  • THIS SHOW WAS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!

There was absolutely no reason to cancel this show, it was wonderful, there was suspense, it was funny, and sad it was everything in one show! i really hope to see that it comes back. Im really looking forward to the next season!
  • Widower Martin Baum learns that his eleven year-old son son Jake has a unique gift. This gift leads father and son on a series of adventures.

I can't say I was a huge fan of "Touch" but I can say I liked it enough to have watched the show from the beginning and stayed with it for its entire two year run. What drew me to watch the show every week was its very unique premise. It is a very clever idea that made the show worth your time. It was almost like "Muder, She Wrote" in the sense that each episode had its own mystery and the viewer became interested in seeing the mystery solved. Another positive aspect is the show's cast. Emmy winner Keifer Sutherland was very good as Martin Baum. David Mazouz was just as good, if not better as Martin's gifted son. Mazouz had probably the most difficult and challenging role in the whole series and he met that challenge quite well. He was very convincing in his role. The second and final season was better than the first in that it was more entertaing and had better characters. It's unfortunate that "Touch" did not have a large enough audience to run longer, but the two seasons that it did have were quite good.
  • Should have seen it coming ...

Any show that makes people "think" and is a little bit "outside the box" gets cancelled. I didn't know it had been cancelled until after I saw the last episode. You'd think I'd have figured it out. SMH
  • BEST SHOW EVER

BEST SHOW EVER
  • FOX you set of TW@S

Which overpaid muppet decided to cancel this show, they need sacking.

How can you not love this show? What the FOX going on for FOX sake,
  • Why?! :'O

It wasn't that bad of a show, was it? It didn't deserve to be cancelled. :'(
  • touch canceled

Touch .. canceled . .Awesome .. GJ FOX . YET AGAIN ... renew crap teenage shows , cancel serious ones..
  • Started off a great new show.

I loved it in the beginning, the way one thing could connect diverse people, truly original and intriging. Now, it's just another conspiracy theory show. Conspiracy theory shows get old very quick. If they went back to the original theme, I'd be in it for the long haul, but just bores me with the Astrocorp nonsense. Started out a 10, now 5 is pushing it.
  • Touch

Touch is SO amazing! i love season ONE & TWO!!!! i love how jake and his dad are getting CLOSER!!! but i dont understand why kill Lucy off?? didnt see the point really! JAKE is a BRILLIANT actor!!! LOVE TOUCH !!! RE-NEW for SEASON THREE!!!!
  • Touch

I wish the writers would have kept to the original theme of the show from season 1 with each episode showing how numbers connect people all over the world. The hunt for Amelia in season 2 was okay, but the entire season lacked the original purpose of the numbers and turned in to more of how numbers could help find Amelia.

I enjoy the acting in the show. The actor who plays Jake is great. I love the way Jake communicates with his dad and how his dad understands what Jake is trying to say. That connection is what makes me keep watching.

I know people are saying there is nothing else to watch, but I think the writers could easily go back to creating more spiritual episodes, creating touching stories of people connecting all over the world, especially with both Jake and Amelia together. That's why season 1 got Emmy nominations.

Unfortunately, I don't think there will be a season 3 for this to happen.
  • Touch

Why did Lucy have to go? That sure put a damper on things. There better be something great in store in the near future to balance out the loss of her character. What was the point? I hope they bring her back somehow, if that's possible.
  • A bit out of touch for season 2

The ending of season 2 is a bit jump off the hill. After so many episodes of Lucy getting closer Amelia, Ending the reunion in 1/2 of the episode is a a bit hard to take. The serial killer character also ends too fast. It's look like someone just stop the budget for the show.. Although there are many unanswered think there'll be Season 3. Just like Tim Kring's :(
  • I'm out!

I loved this show last year- refreshing, a spiritual "touch" to it, good guys using positive energy to connect random people, hints of "the Sectret" etc. What happened over the summer?? Do the writers/producers really think you have to have violence, aggression and the darkness rampant to sell the show? I hated the twisted Guiermo killing off some of the innocent and brilliant 36, and now they've killed Lucy. Really? Is Keifer Sutherland trying to turn it into another "24"? I am not going to stick around to see - I'm out.
  • touch

i enjoyed the show until the writers killed Lucy. I see no need for this. I will not watch it again.
  • we will have a third season?

we will have a third season?

• Touch Might End in Season Two

With Jake and Amelia reuniting at the 10th episode, and 7 righteous left, what's there to the story? They find the balance 7 or astercorp finds them, there's nothing left to watch again.

At least Kring is going to finish this 1 for the first time. Lol
  • Lucy dead or alive? don't care!

I must say I am new to this showand I like it, but Lucy got on my nerves, there was something about her,
  • Dumb..

There was no need to kill off Lucy. How stupid was the way they did it? Let me drive towards the bad guy's and give my daughter less time to escape. I've had with the bad writing. Don't forget the mad slasher that can't die. Give me a break already. Last season was much better......
  • reunited episode : just not acceptable

2.5
    writers have lost their own connection with the show .. Viewers can not be expected to believe Jake or Amelia would not have known what the separation brought to them in this episode. I can only hope Lucy is actually alive, and Amelia brings Jake and his father back to help.. The score for the episode 2.5 because it was great to have them conquer and reunite.. other then that I found it unrelated to anything the show had established