Touch

Safety in Numbers

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Mar 29, 2012 on FOX

• Back in Touch

Much more exciting format this year The writers and producers amp it up a notch this year. Glad that Martin now has more adults to interact with rather than chasing Jake all over the place. I like Maria Bello's chemistry with Sutherland, she's also a good sitter for Jake to free Martin up for more action. Am definitely drawn back into following it weekly. Good job so far!
  • Safety in Numbers

Safety in Numbers was a great episode of Touch. I really enjoyed watching as Jake sent Martin on another search for who he was supposed to come in contact with. It was great to see all the different story lines and characters in their own worlds and how they all connected. I enjoyed the dance contest and I felt really bad for the abused woman in Africa though it was powerful and emotional to watch the other women come together to stop it. I like how the phone is traveling around to different people who upload videos. I certainly look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!
  • I'm absolutely loving this show's concept!

This show is truly an epic one so far, and I love its concept! I thought this episode was very entertaining, with an extremely interesting storyline!

I particularly loved the scenes with the African boys! That was really nicely ldone and I hope that the dance competition helped them out! :) It was really great to watch!

Overall, I am really enjoying this show! I hope it ocontinues to remain interesting and continues to entertain! :)
  • Global Vision

Loved this episode! Their vision and how it includes the everyday concerns of people from all over the world is incredible. If you like TV you gotta ask, "How did they do that?" This is the most exciting show I've seen since NYPD Blue when they shook the camera and used curse words to stretch boundaries. This show does it with great stories that are not limited by the practicalities of production - they have the imagination and the technology to creat a look and feel that right now, I believe, represents the best of what TV has to offer.
  • Best episode so far...loved it!

I was totally drawn in by the episode, excellent story, grabbed hold of my attention and held onto it from start to finish.
  • What's behind door number 6?

*SPOILER FREE* This was by far the best episode of this season so far. Loved the connections. It seems all episodes will come together at some point, probably on the season finale. Now the first big mistery of the show: What's behind door number 6? Can't wait to find out!