Touch

Tessellations

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 17, 2012 on FOX

• Tessellations

Tessellations was a superbly entertaining episode of Touch. I really enjoyed watching because the story was well written, the acting was phenomenal and there was a lot of character and plot development. It was interesting to learn more about Sheri and her connection to things going on. I love the suspense and mystery surrounding her intentions. There were some more beautiful moments of humanity as a Jewish man loved a Palestinian woman against all odds. I liked how every thing played out and look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Very good as usual!

The storyline for this episod e was defiinitely quite different to most of the others we have sseen so far. There were some very interesting moments, such as the Israeli boy and Palestinian girl, and it led to some interesting scenes and great connections!

This sohw is getting very interesting! It is fair to say that it lacks that something special, but it is very much entertaining and I am thoroughly enjoying it! I hope it continues to deliver! Keep this up, guys! I'm looking forward to the rest of the season!!! :)