Touched by an Angel Forums

CBS (ended 2003)

Love the reruns! God shows up with His presence every time in my living room!

mrsopoodles

[1]Apr 25, 2007
    • level: 1

i am just thankful for the reruns...I wasn't able to watch many of the originals.

I record all the reruns on DVR and watch then everyday, and I feel the presence of God in every show! It is really amazing! I feel Him speak to me  and nudge my heart as The Word is spoken in each episode...and my 19 year old son, who lives elsewhere also records and watches every episode and agrees with feeling the presence of God in every episode.

Whoever listened to the Lord and obeyed, as they were writing, producing and and acting in this show...you were anointed by the Holy spirit!

Marcia   aka   mrsopoodles.com

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Horselover1

[2]May 12, 2007
    • level: 18
    I totally agree!

eclecticvewer

[3]Jun 17, 2007
    • level: 11
    Would you happen to know if there are reruns on any other channels besides Hallmark? I just checked, and I think they're replacing TBAA with Murder, She Wrote. I just got into TBAA because of the reruns, starting with some season 7 episodes. I'll be disappointed if I never get to see the older seasons.

Horselover1

[4]Jun 21, 2007
    eclecticvewer wrote:
    Would you happen to know if there are reruns on any other channels besides Hallmark? I just checked, and I think they're replacing TBAA with Murder, She Wrote. I just got into TBAA because of the reruns, starting with some season 7 episodes. I'll be disappointed if I never get to see the older seasons.

I don't think TBAA reruns are on any other network. Maybe Hallmark will bring back reruns of it in the fall. Sometimes cable stations have different schedules during the summer. You could always get the DVDs.

dramafreezone

[5]Jan 2, 2008
    • level: 16
    I was flipping thru the channel guide and by complete accident I saw that TBAA was playing on the hallmark channel. I'm not sure if it's just a holiday thing like they did last year or if it's going to be a regular run. I discontinued my Hallmark when this show went off a couple years ago, and don't feel the need to pay the extra $20 a month since Iam not a fan of anything else that plays on that station. I checked out the Hallmark Channel's website and it showed a schedule for TBAA, but it was for December. Let's hope it's a regular run and not a teaser like last year. I guess the more I think about it, the $20 a month for the channel where I am would be better invested in the DVDs to own. But, unfortunately they only have the first 2 seasons out in it's intirety as far as I know. And there are a couple of the first few episodes of the third season. Clueless as to why they've not put out any more of the seasons.

scifinut99

[6]Jan 3, 2008
    • level: 15

nope its returned the lineup for the hallmark channel m-f is

all times are eastern

8-10 am the waltons

10-12 pm little house on the prarrie

12-1pm touched by an angel

1-3 pm 7th heaven

3-5 pm little house on the prarrie

5-7 pm mash

7-8pm walker texas ranger

ktfahel

[7]Jan 8, 2008
    • level: 16

I am so glad that Hallmark brought TBAA back! Unfortunately, I can only watch it while I am out of work. (I also love that they are showing "7th Heaven", but that's another topic, isn't it?)

This is a fantastic show, and I wish there were more like it. Unfortunately, TV shows either make fun of Christians or positively shudder at any mention of God or Jesus. "Joan of Arcadia" was another fantastic show; I wish Hallmark could pick it up, too.

Horselover1

[8]Jun 24, 2008
    ktfahel wrote:

I am so glad that Hallmark brought TBAA back! Unfortunately, I can only watch it while I am out of work. (I also love that they are showing "7th Heaven", but that's another topic, isn't it?)

This is a fantastic show, and I wish there were more like it. Unfortunately, TV shows either make fun of Christians or positively shudder at any mention of God or Jesus. "Joan of Arcadia" was another fantastic show; I wish Hallmark could pick it up, too.

I also wish there were more shows like TBAA. We need more feel good/heartwarming shows,, especially shows that incorporate God (in a postitive way, of course).

cactusjack39

[9]Feb 10, 2010
    • level: 30
    I have a similar feeling every time as well. It further reminds me that God is everywhere.

MichelleFox2

[10]Dec 12, 2010
    • level: 1

I agree. I too feel the presence of the Lord as I watch each episode. I love that show. I am sad that it no longer runs on Hallmark Channel. Sure hope they bring it back. :-)

Michelle