Touched by an Angel Forums

CBS (ended 2003)

Will the final 5 Seasons Be Released?

TCharmed77

[1]Feb 12, 2009
    • level: 6

I was just wondering if anyone knows if CBS DVD plans to release the final 5 seasons. I know this show is very popular so I would pretty much figure they will cash in on the success. Does anyone know if it has done good on DVD. I just bought season one and two and would love to own them all. I do watch on Hallmark..but I collect and love to collect the DVDS!!! Or has syndication slowed sales!

This show has really touched my life and I remember when it was airing. I have no idea why I didn't watch it then. I have always been open to spirtiuality. I am enjoying it so much now!

Thanks

Travis

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cactusjack39

[2]Feb 10, 2010
    • level: 30
    Though I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, it is highly unlikely that there will be a release of the reat of the series. From what I have heard, the sales for the DVD's they have already released have been low.

Karey2nd

[3]Jul 13, 2010
    • level: 2

Just thought I'd let people know about 2 years ago I contacted Paramount who release this on DVD asking about Season 5,6,7,8&9 posible release dates and here is their response,
    "Currently, there are no plans to release any further full seasons Touched by an Angel on DVD"
    I'm gutted I already has seasons 1-4 and was hoping to complete as I love this series, here in U/K episodes are hard to come by:-(

eatbugs

[4]Dec 3, 2012
    • level: 4

I don't know if anyone still reads this thread or not, but I just found this link today.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Touched-Angel-Season-6/17146

Season 5 and 6 have finally been released! Maybe the rest will follow.