Tower Prep Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on Cartoon NetworkBetween Seasons

Official Discussion Thread: Dreams (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]Dec 13, 2010
    • level: 100
    Please direct all general and specific discussion of the 12/14/10 episode "Dreams" to this thread.

Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DiamondHead1830

[2]Dec 14, 2010
    • level: 16
    Very good episode, alot of questions answered, but others were realeased. I really enjoyed this... but what is Conner. A plant or is he really a student? He seemed... different. And I hated Gabe in this episode. He just wasnt himself... Im starting have a theory that Gabe is a plant. And are all th students near Suki's parents Tech. when they fall asleep? If that is so was Suki sent there bc of an accident? Or on purpose which raises the question why? Next week is a two Hour show! I cant wait!

ccchhheeelllsss

[3]Dec 14, 2010
    • level: 4

Good episode! Little confusing though. I agree that Gabe wasn't really himself, but i don't think he's a plant. The main question i have is, Who is C.J Ward? In this episode everyone had a dream about the golden doors, but C.J didn't. Also at the end when Ian asked Connor why C.J didn't have the dreams, he just gave him an odd look. I'm thinking that the Head Master may be her father cuz he's nice to her, orshe waseither born at Tower Prep. Idk, but i hope we find out soon. Good episode!!!

DiamondHead1830

[4]Dec 15, 2010
    Weird theory about her... but it could be true. So brace yourself: Maybe one student was pregnant (Like teen pregnancy) And CJ was born while her mother was being brought to tower prep. But then it brings the question what does CJ stand for and who named her? And the question are the teens powers transfered through heredity?

soccer23123

[5]Dec 15, 2010
    • level: 12

This was one of the best episodes ever!~ I keep on wanting to know the answers about Tower Prep. But they keep on giving us more questions! D: I cant wait till the rest of the series. (:

Kauaimon

[6]Dec 15, 2010
    I think they--bear with me here--gave us to much info. I mean this episode answered so many questions, it made my mind asplode D=

xD...anyways, Gabe was sort of annoying in this episode I think. Other than that, I liked it .

brandonmiller63

[7]Dec 15, 2010
    • level: 3

I was kind of thinking the same thing about CJ being born there. It is kind of pointing that way. She doesn't remember anything about her life outside of Tower Prep. I also think she didn't dream about the yellow elevator because she was never brought in through them. Just a thought.

Kauaimon

[8]Dec 15, 2010
    If she was born here, wouldn't she mention something like "Yeah, I don't remember my life outside of Tower Prep. I remember being here when I was a toddler..."

Or something of that sort. It's either that, or total mind black before a certain age.(Like maybe she can't remember anything before the age of ten)

It seems liked Tower Prep is a High School, but Fenton said he was brought there when he was 11(I think?) That would make it a middle-high school at the very least.

AllieAllie

[9]Dec 15, 2010
    • level: 22

brandonmiller63 wrote:

I was kind of thinking the same thing about CJ being born there. It is kind of pointing that way. She doesn't remember anything about her life outside of Tower Prep. I also think she didn't dream about the yellow elevator because she was never brought in through them. Just a thought.

That would make sense. She didn't have a life outside of Tower Prep so she wouldn't have to go through all that stuff I guess? Yeah I was wondering if maybe some of the Tower Prep students had parents who were students themselves and also had powers. That would explain the discovery about Suki's parents. And about the part where Ian said that CJ didn't have a dream and he got that wierd look, maybe since life at Tower Prep is all she remembers she doesn't fully want to leave yet?

Edited on 12/15/2010 7:17pm

UltraStrata

[10]Dec 16, 2010
    • level: 19

AllieAllie wrote:

brandonmiller63 wrote:

That would make sense. She didn't have a life outside of Tower Prep so she wouldn't have to go through all that stuff I guess? Yeah I was wondering if maybe some of the Tower Prep students had parents who were students themselves and also had powers. That would explain the discovery about Suki's parents. And about the part where Ian said that CJ didn't have a dream and he got that wierd look, maybe since life at Tower Prep is all she remembers she doesn't fully want to leave yet?

Or she could have been lobotomized so extensively that she doesn't even know who she is or where she came from. You saw how just a few seconds on that mind wipe thingy made Gabe forget the last five minutes.

UltraStrata

[11]Dec 16, 2010
    • level: 19

I've also been thinking about Conner. I think that there's a real chance that he was lying to Ian and the others about being an outsider who wanted to see the school returned to what it once was. There's still every chance that he's working for Headmaster as a spy or double agent (I say double because he might actually be working with the would-be reformers and stabbing them in the back as well) and is keeping tabs on Ian. That conference that the two held near the halfway mark could have been just to make it look fulfilling. Headmaster could have been whispering something like, "Good job. Archer suspects nothing." Or Conner could be betraying Headmaster as well, leading to Headmaster breaking into Ian's room to find out where the traitor had fled to.

Just_Jos

[12]Dec 16, 2010
    • level: 11

^GREAT episode, nice thoughts UltraStrata.

pebbles0307

[13]Dec 16, 2010
    • level: 5

If Headmaster and Conner were in league, for good or for evil, it's possible that Headmaster was whispering to Conner to show Ian the orientation video. He was probably whispering in case Ian was listening. Maybe Headmaster is also behind whatever the real reason was for getting into Tower's office. The fact that Ian kept mentioning a yellow elevator could have been a clue that Ian was getting close enough to figure out how to get in; Headmaster and Conner supplied the final pieces of the puzzle (that puzzle, anyway =D). The security check at the end of the episode could have been Headmaster maintaining his cover: either for Ian's benefit or, if Headmaster is aiding the "exiles," perhaps for the benefit of the "corporate lackeys."

DiamondHead1830

[14]Dec 16, 2010
    One question, how was that guy Ian's... grandfather? This series is getting a 10/10 for the mysteries alone! I just didnt like gabe in this episode, I believe he was outta character or something. And I have a question, what was Conner's power? He can travel through dreams? But then how would he know about the hidden message? And was he the "great unknown" the whole time? If he wasnt, who was!?

kAoSkOrP

[15]Dec 16, 2010
    • level: 3

how are Ian and Cornelius Tower connected? Maybe related in some way? He definitely knew Ian when he was younger... Very interesting! CJ might be the plant. She didn't have dreams about the elevator because maybe she doesn't really care about escape?