Tower Prep Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on Cartoon NetworkBetween Seasons

Official DIscussion Thread: Fathers (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]Dec 27, 2010
    • level: 101
    Please direct all general and specific discussion of the 12/28/10 episode "Fathers" to this thread.

Enjoy!

Note that the episode airs at 8/7 central
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DiamondHead1830

[2]Dec 28, 2010
    • level: 16
    WOW!!! I was on edge since the episode before this. Great episode, alot of info, but more questions were revealed. I loved Gabe in this episode. Just a few questions... how did Whisper get that body? What are they fighting? What happenedto the broken? Why does CJ talk to her mom? And who is the 7th Person? I believe it is Coach... any theories or Info?

kAoSkOrP

[3]Dec 28, 2010
    • level: 3
    I think that it's not Coach. That would be too obvious. They'll probably have a story arc in the 2nd season where they try and figure out who that 7th person is. ALSO, I'm pretty sure that the 4 of them'll go back to Tower Prep, and now be it's protectors against the people who don't like the way C. Tower was running things... At first I thought that escaping from Tower Prep was like their graduation exam or something lol One question I had though, was that creepy guy said that 3 escape... 4 left kinda... so what does that really mean?

kAoSkOrP

[4]Dec 28, 2010
    OH! Could the 7th person be either, Suki's father? OR! CJ's mother?

mojoboy31

[5]Dec 28, 2010
    • level: 5

I think it's a lie. Remember when C.J was talking about being punished by her friends, and Headmaster said something about convincing Ian to stay? I think they staged a scenario that would convince Ian to stay.

scottd2242

[6]Dec 29, 2010
    • level: 14

mojoboy31 wrote:

I think it's a lie. Remember when C.J was talking about being punished by her friends, and Headmaster said something about convincing Ian to stay? I think they staged a scenario that would convince Ian to stay.

I think Headmaster was telling the truth. He wanted CJ to convince Ian to stay so he could keep them safe from the board of directors. Once they got out, he had to come clean.

cryhwks

[7]Dec 29, 2010
    • level: 2

Great episode!

My theory was that when they escaped they would go to another Tower Prep school for those people that escaped the 1st school.

& Whisper said that few tried to escape & few succeed so i wonder if 1 of the people that escaped was The Headmaster when he was a student. So i wonder if they will believe Whisper & go back but that might be a problem if the do since Ian threw the key away that unlocks the lock on that pipe that they took to get out lol.

DiamondHead1830

[8]Dec 29, 2010
    kAoSkOrP wrote:
    I think that it's not Coach. That would be too obvious. They'll probably have a story arc in the 2nd season where they try and figure out who that 7th person is. ALSO, I'm pretty sure that the 4 of them'll go back to Tower Prep, and now be it's protectors against the people who don't like the way C. Tower was running things... At first I thought that escaping from Tower Prep was like their graduation exam or something lol One question I had though, was that creepy guy said that 3 escape... 4 left kinda... so what does that really mean?
    They didnt escape exactly... Whisper was still there, so apparently they were still with tower. Plus they were still on some kind of island. SO they were there. But I'm sure They will try and escape again, but maybe someone wont leave. I wish they wouldve kept Metree (or however you spell it) wouldve stayed..

Just_Jos

[9]Dec 30, 2010
    • level: 11

GREAT episode, LOVED it, really hoping for a season 2.

Edited on 12/30/2010 2:17pm

ccchhheeelllsss

[10]Dec 31, 2010
    • level: 4

This was my favorite episode!!!! I kinda figured that C.J was Headmaster's daughter. In the beginning, I liked how Headmaster and Ian fought, and C.J distracting him so Ian could beat him. I was glad Ian let her come with him and Suki to save Gabe. I was hoping she wasn't a traitor cuz Ilike her. In the middle of the episode, Gadeand Meatree(idk name)were gunna fight the Rookes when Ian and the gang showed up. C.Jproven herself bytaking out the Rooke dude. Ishould think she could fight, since Headmaster is her father, butwho knows....but the best part was when C.J was talking to Ian begging him to forgive her when he stopped her and they were leaning in for a romantic kiss, but of course Gabe jumped in and ruined it. In the end, they escaped, then whisper showed up, told them about some thing howHeadmaster is good and whatever, then it ended. This was a GREAT episode!!!!!Can't wait til season2!!!!!!!!:-)

Kauaimon

[11]Jan 1, 2011
    I watched all 4 episodes together, and I was like "O_O" the whole time. This is one epic season finale.

teenj12

[12]Jan 1, 2011
    • level: 26
    This episode was just amazing. Suki finally gets an interesting plot! The fight scene with Ian/Suki Vs. the guards was pretty good. I'm glad Suki used her powers to help Ian. Gabe's imprisonment was so-so. Demietries was an interesting character. I like how he stood upfor Gabe. Now we come to CJ, who is the snitch/traitor. I couldn't believe she was the one betraying the team, basically the whole time. I couldn't help, but feel a little bad for her. She does care for her friends. The Headmaster being her father was a shocking reveal. The Ian Vs. Head showdown was pure awesomeness! Team Ian is so badass! The Rooks Vs Team Ian fight was awesome. All of them fought, so that was good. CJ was like "YOU RUINED MY PARTY" and kicked the Rooks leader in his face! The ending had me confuse. Was this all a test? Hopefully the show is renewed for a second season, because they honestly left me wanting more.

mankiew

[13]Jan 3, 2011
    • level: 4

Why would C.J be the snitch if she ended up protecting Ian against her father and going with them. Two possible options for me. either she was being blackmailed by headmaster, only letting her speak with her mother if she did what she was told. Other reason, that makes more sense, she knew headmasters true plan of protecting the school and she never wanted for them to escape, because that could mean that headmaster failed at his job and might be fired by the board, meaning he could no longer "work from the inside". The only flaw being headmaster could easily tell the gang the truth, and save all that trouble and asskicking. Still nice ending for a show that surprisingly keeps me on edge every week waiting for the next episode.

jimjam2597

[14]Jan 4, 2011
    • level: 1

i just noticed, when studying for my spanish test, that guapo means handsome, or sexy. Senor Guapo is the name of Gabes sock monkey. ahaha mr.sexy

Kauaimon

[15]Jan 4, 2011
    I'd call that Bilingual Bonus xDD.

kAoSkOrP

[16]Jan 7, 2011
    maybe CJ had to tell Headmaster? We don't really know Headmaster's ability, maybe it's hypersuasion! Or what is Coach's ability ? They both attended Tower Prep together in the past...

DiamondHead1830

[17]Jan 9, 2011
    Wow, thats weird... I forgot they would have had abilities, too!

Aseeger13

[18]Apr 17, 2011
    • level: 1

I always thought that because Headmaster and Coach were Rooks when they were younger, that they became addicted to the Corvus (idk what it was called exactly) then lost their abilities. Coach says that to Ian in the Rooks episode. That was just the assumption I always made.