Tower Prep

Tuesday 9:00 PM on Cartoon Network Premiered Oct 19, 2010 Between Seasons

Tower Prep Fan Reviews (13)

• Terrible.

Terrible. Live-action shows don't belong on Cartoon Network. Their live-action shows suck major dick.
  • ansewr me please

wasnt this show cancled?why diddnt it have a theme song?did they ever escape?was i a mga huge fan,,,actually i am still.and what also happened to the show dude what would happen?
  • Tower Prep Continuation...!!!

Tower Prep is a great show and it is a great mystery as to why it was cut...!!!All those who hate the show clearly have no sense of imagination.This show was great because it had an interesting story line as well as a great cast...!!! The show was so mysterious that it always keep you on your toes because it was never clear as to what would happen next, it was very unpredictable but that was one of the things that made it interesting....!! I dont know whether it will come back but it should....!!!
  • put it back on

why wasn't this show ever renewed put it back on it was really good
  • cartoon network isn`t the only statation there is nick and diseny xd

plz put back tower prep it is awesome or put it on Disney xd or nick and if u decide to do that plz put don`t put it Disney cause i don`t have that channel
  • When you see a live action series on CN, it means one thing: CRAP

But once I saw this show, I wondered, "Why did I think that?" And now I'm thinking, "Why the hell is (was) it on Cartoon Network?"

Ever since 2007, Cartoon Network always bring in shitty shows, especially live action shows. And since I seen this, I knew CN would find some way to fuck up the production. It was only on air for 3 frickin months, and they pull it off the network. Just like that. Just like what they did to Sym-Bionic Titans.

I swear, if I ever get famous, and earn over a billion dollars, I'm going to buy out the Time-Warner company, and just discontinue Cartoon Network. It's basically a waste of a channel at this point, except for Adult Swim however. I hope it will get its own channel soon. I can't stand waiting 16 hours for it to come back on...

PLEASE PUT THE SHOW BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!!! I LIKE HOW IAN IS LIKE A MARTIAL ARTIST!!!!!!! CUZ I DO MARTIAL ARTS, AND IT TEACHES ME A BUNCH OF TECHNIQUES! I want to see what happens at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ DONT END IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Why do people dislike this? It might be on Cartoon Network but it's actually not that bad.

I'm a big fan of the classic Cartoon Network and I've heard all about "CN Real" destroying the childhood's of American people who grew up with shows such as Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed Edd n Eddy, Powerpuff Girls, Cow and Chicken and Time Squad, however, this may be live action but it is not terrible, unlike Re-animated was. This doesn't belong on Cartoon Network but it doesn't not belong on it either, it's a decent show that's just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The show is about a boy called Ian who one day wakes up and finds himself lost in the massive expansive education fortress known as Tower Prep, with no escape in sight Ian makes friends with 3 other people as they all try to escape Tower Prep and return to reality.

Overall this show is relatively decent, I like it and I'm a guy who grew up with the OLD Cartoon Network.

Completely off topic, my favourite Dexter episode is The Parrot Trap. "Dexter's a Cookie"

However, this show does not deserve these lousy scores, it's a good show and it deserves more recognition. Try to actually watch this without being so...judgemental. Seriously -_-

"I'm giving this show a 1/10 even though I haven't watched it" That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!
  • I love this show, I cannot wait to see if CJ, Gabe, Suki, and Ian ever get out of Tower Prep! I think that they should do another season of it, so we can see what happens next.

I love the way Ian tries to help all of his friends. How they stick toether. I cannot wait for another season worth of it, so we can see whether they ever get out of there, and what the principal has planned for Ian.
    I am hanging on the edge wondering whether they ever get away from Tower Prep, what happens if they get caught trying to get away, what they have planned for Ian, why CJ only remembers tower prep, does any of them ever see their families again. If they do get away, does the head master go after them, to bring them back! I'm hoping that they don't leave it on such a cliff hanger. Do more of the show so we can know what happens next. Please!
  • This show is great.

i dont understand why people are mad that cartoon network is trying new things. HELLO they haven't had to much luck with their cartoons in the past couple of years and the things they have been doing well with they kill. let them try live action this show was a great pick up but not for the kid demographic. they either need to make a teen cn network or find a place for this show because it has potential and has been pulling numbers even without replaying the episodes. so that should say enough. but you watch it and you be the judge.
  • Stop putting Live-Action in the #1 place where it doesn't belong

O.K. I have seen this show at least once and it is better than Nick or Disney right now, but this does not live up to the standards of CN's other stuff. You really need to question the fact, why it belongs here. I'm giving it a "1" beacause I'm simply against it. I watch Cartoon Network to watch cartoons. Not this. I mean it's not that it's super bad, it's that why would I wait through 1 hour of this to watch cartoons on a cartoon network. Firstly, this show would be doing better in a place it belongs. It maybe would have given it a good rating. It's sort of like going to google and searching something and something else comes up. It's frustrating. This channel is unorginized. They just air what they buy. The treat these live-action shows like a regular series. look on the Cartoon Network website. They have a few cartoons on the toolbar and a bunch of Live-actions shows. Bottom Line: Put this on a channel where it belongs. Where people would appreciate it better. Now, What side are you on? Putting this show on another network where it could be appreciated, or a place where it just doesn't belong. I'm not bashing it and saying it's bad beacause it's Live-Action. It's good for a show of it's type, but not good compared to other stuff previously aired on the network. I apoligize for any one who likes this. You just don't see it as I do.
  • Not the best, but still worth watching!

I don't understand the discussings about this show being on cartoon network (because I don't live in the States and watch the show from the Internet) but I like it. It's teen show, but that's what pleases me because it's not too serious and it's easy watching. Sometimes I watch Spongebob :) Or movies such as 'Bratz'. This show is like that. It's high quality teen stuff and the main character Ian is soooo cute!!! ;) I also like the idea of the show, which is this special school where they land at mysteriously. I just hope that the show doesn't get too boring soon. They have to start to get the story going.
  • Not a bad show. It's just that this show should not be on Cartoon Network.

I watched this show yesterday and I thought this show was not all that bad. I know I'm getting tired and thousands of other people are getting tired of it as well, but this show should not be on Cartoon Network. This show should be on a network like SyFy. Don't worry, I'm not deducting any points for this show being on Cartoon Network. The points deductions come from the minor flaws in this show. Here are the minor flaws in my honest opinion: First, the acting in this show is a little dry. Second, almost all of the characters except Ian have not too good development. Third, it's probably just me but the humor in this show is not all that appealing. While this show has its minor flaws, there are some positives to this show: First, the action is great. Second, The music blends in with the cinematics perfectly. Third, the mystery and suspense may keep you hooked to the show if you're a hardcore mystery and suspense fan. Fourth, this show on the long runs may become the top of the CN Real shows (I really hate CN Real, no offense). So anyway, this show may improve on the long runs by eliminating the minor flaws that I have listed. A lot of you may find the humor in this show to be funny, which I don't blame you guys and gals. I may possibly keep watching this show in the future, but I'd appreciate it if this show was on SyFy not Cartoon Network.