Tower Prep

Trust

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Dec 21, 2010 on Cartoon Network

• Building up

This episode really starts to send the respective characters into their destinies for this season. It all starts with Ian finding out about Broken and the return of Cal Rice. Cal is OBVIOUSLY hiding something, CJ probably knows about it. But nobody is telling anyone anytime soon. The group is finally strting to put together a viable escape plan and escape no longer looks like it can't be done. However, it turns out that there is no wall. If that's the case, I wonder why the people who knew that juicy tidbit didn't just waltz out of the school with enough food to last a few days and a cellphone to call home when they got back into a calling zone. I'm REALLy starting to think that something is up with CJ. Gnomes apparently captured or killed all of the Broken members (presumably at Headmaster's orders, if the last three minutes are of any indication) and CJ just struck me as suspect this episode. She's hiding something, no doubt about it. This episode also starts to make Headmaster not look like the real villain anymore. He definitely knows about what's really going on and hiding that information from anyone who tries to find out, but he's definitely reporting to overseers who have even HIM scared. I hate to think of what that means for the rest of this season.

*On a little side-note, if Ray and Fenton had the same info on Ian and his friends that Emily did, I wonder why they too didn't join Broken. Just speculation (maybe Ray wanted to stay to chase Suki's skirt and/or Fenton couldn't bear the thought of leaving behind his classical music).