Trading Spaces: Boys vs. Girls

NBC

Trading Spaces: Boys vs. Girls Fan Reviews (4)

7.4
  • A show where viewers see what really happens when boys redecorate girls' rooms, and girls redecorate boys' rooms

This show is okay. But the way the bedrooms come out at the end of each episode is incredible. You wouldn't believe how much creativity the designers and kids have, and the person whose room it is always ends up loving. But that's usually the only reason I watch this show; to see the final outcome. The rest of the show isn't that interesing. They just show the carpentry going on, and how they paint the walls and stuff like that. Although they do have two challenges where they can get the "labor savers" to do their work. I would make it more interesting, like the winner of the challenges gets to chose one thing that goes into their room. They never get to see the work that's done in their own room because they're busy working on the other person's room. Well, I think you should check this show out, because even though I don't care for it so much, that's just my oppinion, and there are a lot of people who love it. Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!