Trading Spouses

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Feb 03, 2006 on FOX

6.1
  • Dave Crow

5.5
    I just watched a re-run of this episode. Dave is a big bully, no other way to say it! I wanted to scream at him through the TV. Dave is going to scar that poor boy Chad for life. I know, been there, done that. He WILL remember the way his dad treated him well into adulthood!
  • The Crows are my family, Christina and David are my aunt and uncle.

3.5
    Its really hard for me to watch this episode because Christina and David Crow are my aunt and uncle. I hadn't seen them in a very long time when this aired and really didn't like seeing how David treats my cousins. It was hard seeing how Chad was treated, and where was Hayley, they didn't really show her. I haven't seen them in about two years now. We live in different states so seeing each other is very hard. I really don't know if David has changed the way he treats his kids I hope he has, were not very close.
  • overprotective parents vs. a total jerk of a dad....

5.5
    First of all, everyone can see what a jerk Dave is to his son Chad. He should appreciate that his younger son is more intellectual than himself. The other family is weirder...the way the daughter and father hang on each other is strange at her age. He treats her like a girlfriend rather than a daughter. Most men would not feel comfortable giving their 15 yr. old daughters a piggyback ride. And to have her quit school because she can't assimilate is ridiculous. She needs to go live with her sister. Her parents are keeping her like a japanese empress.
  • The poor Crow family

7.3
    That Dave guy is a douche bag. I was so mad just watching at how he treats his younger son and daughter. I can just imagine how he treats his wife, not good I'm sure. I'd to beat the snot out of that guy, then demonstrate how a real man treats his family. He doesn't know how good he has it, those kids are great and his wife is beautiful. What a loser.

By the way if the beautiful Mrs. Crow is reading this, please drop the loser and please email me, i could take care of you so much better than that loser ever could. Plus i am much better looking and i love kids.
  • Tacoma and Montana overprotective mom meets verbally abusive macho dad

Christina your husband needs help - seriously needs counseling. The name calling, in my opinion is abusive! It needs to stop and you are just the one to do it. You are beautiful - believe me you can do better that this slug.
    Dave you are overweight, rude and honestly it was sickening to watch you call your son names. GROW UP or move out. I would have liked to have seen more about your daughter. I felt she was left out of the show. Christina seriously if your husband has not shown any improvement for the sake of your children get counseling. Believe me the damage his comments are making are deep. I'm trained in this field and I see many young people who lived with this type of abuse. I just hope if Dave watches this episode it makes him sick to see what he is doing.
  • The Crow Family is in a lot of trouble. Dave why not feel blessed that you have three beautiful and healthy children and treasure them, instead of making fun of them. Dave do you realize how many people would love to have a family like yours?

It is so disgusting the way Big Dave (and I do mean Big) treats poor little Chad. What a great kid!!! What type of father treats his children like this? Does he even realize and care that he has two other children? Of course we know that "Brian" is the Greatest...Christina you need to take a good look at Dave because you could do so much better!!! You are a beautiful woman. Kick him to the curb for yourself and for the sake of your children. I didn't buy his sob story at the end of the show and I bet he continues with his same old same old ways...Selfish and self serving as ever!!!