Trading Spouses Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

God Warrior's Prejudice Friend!

merrmaid

[1]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 1
    That woman Cathy Roach on tonight's show once again showed her ignorant, prejudice and holy than thou character.  How dare she make any judgement or comments about those poor people who lost everything they had in their lives to Katrina.  To say a year has been enough time and they should be back on their feet.  How would she possibly know how long it would take to recover from such a catastrophic event in ones' life?  And that ignorant comment about whites being the minority - well if it were true - now you know what it's like to be a minority. She makes me embarassed to be caucasion and she just feeds into Abasi's view of white people.  Keep your Southern, backwoods, Confederate, white trash, prejudice, narrow minded, judgemental, holier than thou attitudes to yourself Cathy, nobody wants to hear from you ever again on National TV!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AlexGates

[2]Jan 20, 2007
    • level: 9
    And I'm guessing you're never going to post anything again. Abasi was way worse than the crazy Christians, and he was brainwashing his daughter. A year should be at least enough time to start looking for work, and taking other peoples money isn't going to help them get back on their feet.

merrmaid

[3]Jan 20, 2007
    Why wouldn't I post anything again? Yes, Abasi IS totally radical and wrong in his thinking but just read my reply to Helloooooo - guess you were WRONG about me not posting anything else........

JengoFett6

[4]Jan 20, 2007
    • level: 8
    AlexGates wrote:
    Abasi was way worse than the crazy Christians, and he was brainwashing his daughter.

Totally! I couldn't believe he was shoving that racist crap down her throat. Correct me if I'm wrong, but what I think his view on life was, "Everything is about race! Every white man hates blacks and the white man is trynna bring everything down!" which is just awful.

AlexGates

[5]Jan 20, 2007
    • level: 9
    merrmaid wrote:
    Why wouldn't I post anything again? Yes, Abasi IS totally radical and wrong in his thinking but just read my reply to Helloooooo - guess you were WRONG about me not posting anything else........

Sorry, a lot of people join this site and pot one thing and then don't even respond to it and I was getting slightly annoyed.

bigalthesixth

[6]Jan 29, 2007
    • level: 8
    She actually tried to get along with him this episode, up to a point. But him and his wife were the most racist people I have ever seen in my life. I almost didn't watch because of how ridiculous they were.

Vernita_Green

[7]May 23, 2008
    • level: 10
    Who says a year is enough time to find a job? When most of the businesses have been permanently shut down and destroyed due to a major catatrophic event, work is scarce, and not easy to find, even within a year. For a lot of businesses and people it takes much longer than a year to obtain the money and resources to rebuild.

jesink3

[9]Jul 20, 2009
    Im watching this episode on CMT. WOW! This guy is CRAZY! and people like him IS the reason why we cant move forward with the racism issue. When the "White Family" helped with the Katrina family that was Awesome! BUT I would love to see The racist man get his hands dirty and help out with people in need like the lady with her house. He would definitely stand outside and just complain and blame the whole hurricane on the "WHITE PEOPLE". The racist man is definitely an ignorant person! Disgusting!