Trading Spouses Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

Malone-Brown Family aired on CMT on 7-14-08

shantina31

[1]Jul 14, 2008
    • level: 1
    I have to say something about the episode aired on 7-14-08 on CMT. I OWE no one repremand for slavery. I will say if a black person says I owe them that, it started with a trip to America I will send them back to Africa. Then we are even and you have your repremand. I don't blame the government for Hurricane Rita which took everything from my family. 3 years later I have a mortgage, 3 trucks, a 4wheeler and the government didn't pay it for me. If you want something in life get off your butt and do it for yourself don't use slavery as a " you owe me this" to get something in life if you want it bad enough get a job and do it for yourself. It might be "POLITICALLY INCORRECT" but somebody needs to say it and I will. Slavery was long ago not today. You are no better then anyone else you have opportunity you just don't use cause its easier to use "The White Crutch". One more thing black people are not the minority anymore it is the white people. Open your eyes to more then just what you want to see. Also it's apparent the are Americans since they were born here and not in Africa. Also since the tapping of this show their oldest daughter Ashley died in a car accident. To let people know an update.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SteeleBill

[2]May 9, 2009
    • level: 1
    Plessy vs Ferguson
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.