TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Trading Spouses Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

this is one of the best shows ever

BRESUCKS

[1]Dec 1, 2005
    • level: 1
    i love it, i love it this show gets me so excited that i cant wait for the next weeks episode lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

divinematt

[2]Dec 1, 2005
    • level: 5
    same here.

Jon0190

[3]Dec 28, 2005
    • level: 2
    You'd think that after all the time this show has been on that the families would already know the big "twist".

mp34mp

[4]Dec 28, 2005
    • level: 16
    Tonight's episode, O'Brien/Shackelford, wasn't really that interesting. Rich Republicans vs Travelin' Band. It lacked the conflict of other episodes. Plus with the David Lee Roth reference from Smoker-Dad, it really seems dated. Plus it seems like they had little material to work with; hence only an hour long show this time.

It seems like this show favors big families over small ones (which I come from) and there's never enough time to fully grasp each individual personality. Or maybe that's the flaw of a short show.

It seems just like another episode of Republican Family vs. Democrat / non-tradtionalist Family. They need to mix it up with people with similiar backgrounds and political preferences. It can't always be utlra-extreme-trade-off. Otherwise it gets stale like a one-trick pony.