Trading Spouses Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

this is one of the best shows ever

BRESUCKS

[1]Dec 1, 2005
    • level: 1
    i love it, i love it this show gets me so excited that i cant wait for the next weeks episode lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

divinematt

[2]Dec 1, 2005
    • level: 5
    same here.

Jon0190

[3]Dec 28, 2005
    • level: 2
    You'd think that after all the time this show has been on that the families would already know the big "twist".

mp34mp

[4]Dec 28, 2005
    • level: 16
    Tonight's episode, O'Brien/Shackelford, wasn't really that interesting. Rich Republicans vs Travelin' Band. It lacked the conflict of other episodes. Plus with the David Lee Roth reference from Smoker-Dad, it really seems dated. Plus it seems like they had little material to work with; hence only an hour long show this time.

It seems like this show favors big families over small ones (which I come from) and there's never enough time to fully grasp each individual personality. Or maybe that's the flaw of a short show.

It seems just like another episode of Republican Family vs. Democrat / non-tradtionalist Family. They need to mix it up with people with similiar backgrounds and political preferences. It can't always be utlra-extreme-trade-off. Otherwise it gets stale like a one-trick pony.