Trailer Fabulous

Wednesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television Premiered Aug 03, 2005 Between Seasons

Trailer Fabulous Fan Reviews (3)

5.4
  • I wish they'd bring this back.

I really liked this show. Somewhere out there has to be some set of statistics outlining how 26% of Americans live in trailers or something like that, so why not have a show dedicated to redecorating them? Granted, I found the cast rather flamboyant, and I didn't really understand the point of taking the owners out to makeovers and such while their house was getting worked on, but I thought the concept of the show was really cool. I have to go find out if I can get this on DVD because I will need some decorating tips for the trailer I'm probably going to end up in someday!
  • I know a lot of people don’t agree with me, but I think this is the funniest show on TV.

I know a lot of people don’t agree with me, but I think this is the funniest show on TV. The premise is simple – four people make over a trailer and the people who live in it. What keeps it from being just another home makeover show is the fact that it’s very funny. The team, Brooks, Johnny, Erica and Gino, are very self-deprecating and don’t act all high and mighty like a lot of other people on this type of show do. You also get to see stuff that happens behind the scenes (such as when a pet cat escaped when they were doing one of the trailers). It’s pity this show was cancelled, because it had me in fits every week.
  • Ugh!! This show is horrible!!

3.1
    Well.. where to start... Ok. Yes the trailors. THey need to be made over.. Well more or less knocked down. They "SAY" they make better.. Look about 5% better then what they did! Ugh they still look horrible! Come on you can do better then that! Or just get rid of the show!