When Shockwave transforms into Longarm, he retains his purple color scheme, rather then using his alternate colors.
This marks the first time that Megatron has ever referred to Optimus Prime by his name.
Megatron: What are you waiting for, Autobot? Finish me.
Optimus Prime: (Swings the Magnus Hammer, crushing Megatron's cannon) That would be the easy way out, Megatron. You don't deserve it.
Megatron: If I cannot save my clones, at least I'll have the satisfaction of destroying you, Optimus Prime.
Optimus Prime: So you can remember my name!
Megatron: Lugnut, this field test has been a complete failure. Order the other clones back to the moon immediately!
Lugnut: Forgive me, oh great one, but their flight capabilities have been disabled.
Megatron: Then destroy the Autobots. Destroy the city. Destroy anything that's not me!
Megatron: You're a persistent little Autobot.
Optimus Prime: My name is Optimus Prime!
According to the Book: The Allspark Almanac II: there were full plans of doing a fourth season of Transformers Animated, which revealed several key plots including:
1) Ironhide would have joined the main team, making the lineup the same as from the 2007 movie
2) Because of the Allspark being on Earth for so long, Energon deposits would have developed throughout the planet.
3) Cosmos, the G1 Autobot famous for having a flying saucer alt mode would have been in the episode: It Came From Cybertron.
4) Blackout would have joined the main Decepticon Team, after Megatron transwarped Trypticon Prison to Earth
5) Bulkhead and Sari would have stayed behind on Cybertron, to discover her origins. Among their adventures would have included a trip to the Shattered Glass dimension.
When the Autobots return to Cybertron, Optimus Prime can be seen wearing the recovered AllSpark fragments in a container around his neck. The container bears a strong similarity to the original series' Autobot Matrix of Leadership, which first appeared in Transformers: The Movie.