Transformers Animated Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2009)

All RPG Threads Start Here:

Newmanfan14

[121]Sep 28, 2008
    • level: 20
    Firebolt: Holy *censored by D-Generation X*!!! I got a brother who's as crooked as a stick! Speed: Dude, I suggest if we ever meet that guy, you turn tail and get the slag out of there!

Firebolt: Couldn't agree with ya more. Now what shall we do with the 2 unconscious lovers here? *Points to Firestar and Raiden.*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ignauticka

[122]Sep 28, 2008
    • level: 17

Tankor: (drinks down some energon) I suggest we awaken them. And then they're all yours. Firestar knows, so you only have to tell Raiden. (Turns into Octane)

Octane: Meanwhile, i will be on the lookout for Firewall. Last i heard he was going to meet me here for a transaction. I would give him 18 metric tons of Gasoline, and he would give me information. I have been trying to unwrap the mystery behind the strange dissapearance of the Autobot Blackout. All i know is that the Deceptions Dreadwing and Nemesis Prime are involved.

Newmanfan14

[123]Sep 29, 2008
    Firebolt: Fine then, I guess we can take some survallience on my own brother. *Looks at Speed Demon* WHat the Slag are you doing?

*Shows Speed Demon holding a piar of gaint cymbols over Raiden and Firestar.* Speed: UHHHHH.......*Hides the cymbols.* Nothing.

Firebolt: If you're gonna do that, do it right. I got a plan to wake these lovebirds up.

*About five minutes later Firebolt and Speed Demon had constructed special headphones and put them on Raiden. Firebolt and Speed stood a few feet away behind an wall with a soundboard.*

Speed: Now what shall we use to wake him up? How about I use the voice transmogrifier to mimic FIrestar's voice to wake him up?

Firebolt: Nah. We want to wake him up not have him demolish the building. Besides that's what the reader would most expect. Hey, you still got that Heavy Metal CD you got from that human?

Speed: OH Yeah! *Pulls the CD out and inserts it into the soundboard. Then turns the volume all the way up and pushes play.*

Raiden: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *Jumps up and throws the headphones onto the ground.* What the slag!? Firestar!! *Runs over to her.* Why must it be every time I go unconsious, She's always unconsious? WHY DEAR PRIMUS WHY!!!! Speed: *whispering* THis is good!

Firebolt: *whispering too* We haven't reached the good part yet. Wait 'til Firstar wakes up.
    Edited on 09/29/2008 1:12pm

Ignauticka

[124]Sep 29, 2008

Then, Firestar hears the HEavy Metal music...

Firestar: YAAAAA! (Jumps up, and spins around in a cyclone, with her flail extended, knocking Raiden into Firebolt. She then lands, and has a crazed look in her eye)

Firestar: (In cybertronian) WHERE'S MY COFFEE? GIMME MY COFFEE! I NEED COFFEE! (Runs around like a lunatic. Then, Octane clotheslines her, and she gets soem sense in her) Whoa. I guess Heavy Metal does have a devastating effect on those around me.

Newmanfan14

[125]Sep 29, 2008
    Firebolt: Bwhahahahahahahahahaha!!! THat's is so funny!!!

Speed: You know, I never remember putting heaphones on Firestar.

Firebolt: YOu know I don't either. I'm still trying to figure out how Raiden over here hit me when we were hiding behind a wall?

Speed: I was thinking the same thing, but it was still funny!

Firebolt: YOu got that right!

*BOth burst out laughing.*

Raiden: *Getting up* Worthless slime. Using me as part of their prank? Care to help me teach them a lesson Firestar? *Draws his kitanas*

Ignauticka

[126]Sep 29, 2008

Firestar: oh, yeah. (Sets her plasma mortar to "Wave", and then blows the private area off of Speed Demon.) My brother's all yours.

Octane: Uh, speaking of brothers, Firewall is heading this way. ETA: 45 minutes.

Newmanfan14

[127]Sep 29, 2008
    Speed: YEEEEOOOWWWW!!! *Speed falls down*

Firebolt: Calm down! Calm down!

Raiden: Hey "buddy" come here for a second. *Pulls up all his artillery.* Let me give you a lead salad. *Unleashes all weaponry on FIrebolt.*

Firebolt: Oh Slag! *Firebolt falls out. Raiden then heads over to Firestar.* Raiden: You know, we make a good team doing this kind of stuff.
    Edited on 09/29/2008 4:44pm

Ignauticka

[128]Sep 29, 2008

Firestar: Yeah, i guess we do. (Firestar kisses Raiden)

Octane: Hey, uh, not to break up the party, but Firewall is coming in fast. ETA: 2 minutes!

Dreadland: I got an idea to hide Firebolt.

Concussor Prime: yeah?

Dreadland: Concussor, maybe you can turn into a Semi, and we could hide Firebolt in the trailer

Concussor: Good idea! (Transforms into a semi)

Dreadland: (Lifts Firebolt) Man, you need to lose weight! (Tosses him in Concussor's trailer) That outta do it.

Then, a V-22 Osprey appeared, and transformed. Then, Octane turned into Tankor, and walked up to Firewall

Tankor: Firewall. Good to see you.

Firewall: A pleasure to see you too Tankor. (Does a feminine wave to Tankor) So, where's my oil?

Tankor: I have it in my fuel storage.

Firewall: Super!

Then, Concussor tried to drive back to the base, but Firebolt fell out.

Firewall: Is that, firebolt? (Bats eyes, and looks at Firebolt like he's dreamy)

Tankor: (Face in palm) Oh, god.

Newmanfan14

[129]Sep 29, 2008
    Speed: Dude!!!! Wake up and leave!!!! *Puts on the heavy metal music.*

Firebolt: AHHHHHHHHH!!!! *Jumps up. Then sees Firewall.* AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Slag, I'm outta here!!!!! (Transforms and flies off)

*Just about then Raiden Walks out.*

Raiden: What'd I miss.

Speed: Firebolt lived up to the last part of his name and bolted outta here.

Raiden: For what reason?

Speed: You know, I'm not really sure.

Ignauticka

[130]Sep 29, 2008

Firewall: COME HERE! (Chases after Firebolt)

Dreadland: There's your answer.

Concussor: (Transforms back to robot mode) I don't think i want to watch anymore. I'm going to the bar, and watch the football game. It's the Broncos versus the Patriots. Who wants to come?

Dreadland: I'm going

Red Alert: Count me in.

Firestar: I don't know. Raiden, what do you think?

Newmanfan14

[131]Sep 30, 2008
    Raiden: I don't know. I'll catch up! *Transforms and flies off.*

Speed: I got nothing better to do.

*Meanwhile Raiden Catches up with Firewall*

Raiden Let's see you try to Find Firebolt Now! *Attahces a radar jammer onto Firewall.* So long sucker! *Heads off.*

*While all that took place Firebolt landed in a desert far away.*

Firebolt: Whew, I think I lost him! *Looks around* Hmmmm. I'll have to hide so my crazed brother won't find me. *Spots something.* What's that? *Walks over to find Wolfripper's body.* Wasn't this one of those Autobots we never see enough of? Ah well! It's as if anybody remembers him. *Just then FIrebolt seems to lose his mind. He fights for control When Incinerator gains control.* Incinerator: Finally! I thought I'd die if I remained cooped up there any longer!

*At this point Both talk through Firebolt's body.*

Firebolt: I thought I locked you up good Incinerator!

Incinerator: Well not good enough! I see your dead Autobot friend there.

Firebolt: Too bad you can't kill him! He's already dead!

Incinerator: I'm not worried about killing him, I want his body.

Firebolt: You know, that sound disgusting on so many levels!

Incinerator: Not like that! I want to use his lifeless body for my own.

Firebolt: And what makes you think I'll let you out?

Incinerator: You either ket me out, or I'll kill us both!

Firebolt: NEVER!!!!

*Both of them fight for control but Incinerator wins and uses the control to treansfer himself to Wolfripper's body.*

Incinerator: At last!!! I'm free!!!!! Bwhahahahahahaha!!!! WHat is this hideous disguise!? I need a new form. *Morphs into Firebolt's form* I'll take this. *Removes one of the Chaos cannons.* Now I'm free!!!

*Firebolt notices Firewall coming at them.* Firebolt: Yep, now you're free. Well I'll leave you to bask in your freedom. Bye! *Flies off.*

Incinerator: Ha! Fool! *Notices Firewall coming at him* Who the deuce is that!?

Ignauticka

[132]Sep 30, 2008

Firewall: You are SO screwed! (pulls out a huge-a*s rifle, and blasts Incinerator, causing him to seperate into Firebolt, INcinerator, and Wolfripper.) I may be g*y, but i can still kick all your a*sses!

Then, Tankor drives up, transforms, and fires a stream of rockets and Plasma grenades at Incinerator, blowing his a*s to kingdom come.

Newmanfan14

[133]Sep 30, 2008
    FIrebolt: HOw'd the hell did I get involved in this!? I was 500 miles away from here.

Incinerator: Fools! YOu'll regret that!

*Incinerator gets back into Wolfripper's body and Uses his Chaos cannon to stun everyone.*

Incinerator: So Long Suckers!! *Warps away.*

Ignauticka

[134]Oct 1, 2008

BUt, Firewall's chaos cannon absorbed the blast.

Tankor: Incinerator took over, captured Wolfripper's body, and now he's gone. (Turns into Octane)

Octane: But i'll still get him! (Goes through INcinerator's portal before it closes)

Newmanfan14

[135]Oct 1, 2008
    *Later*

Incinerator: *Jumps out the portal.* HA!! I lost them! Now let's see what the last surviving piece of Chaos Supreme can do! *Begins to morph into different Autobots and Decepticons then back to Incinerator's original form.* Amazing! With this power I can deflect anything! Now to find the Decepticons. *Transforms and Flies off*

Ignauticka

[136]Oct 2, 2008

Then, Chaos SUpreme emerged.

Chaos Supreme; I believe you have some thing of mine. (Takes back his foot, his arm, and his eye, and then turns into the Supreme Brothers)

Supreme Brothers:

(Head) Alpha Supreme-Cybertronian Semi

(Body Front) Beta Supreme-Cybertronian Mobile Command Center

(Left Thigh) Gamma Supreme-Cybertronian Self Propelled Artillery

(Back) Delta Supreme-Cybertronian Aircraft Carrier

(Right Arm) Epsilon Supreme-Cybertronian Space Shuttle

(Right Thigh) Theta Supreme-Cybertronian Missile Tank

(Right Shin) Uta Supreme-Cybertronian Train

(Left Shin) Xi Supreme-Cybertronian Submarine

(Left Arm) Omega Supreme-Cybertronian Boat

Chaos Supreme-Cybertronian Slaughter Wagon

Newmanfan14

[137]Oct 2, 2008
    Incinerator: AH! Choas Supreme! A transformers god! It has seen that you have stolen some of Wolfripper's parts. *All the parts Incinerator lost returned.* I've wanted to do something all my life! *Morphs into Chaos Supreme* Take down a GOD!!! *FIres at the Supreme Brothers.*

Ignauticka

[138]Oct 2, 2008

Epsilon Supreme: Supreme Brothers, supreme assault!

All the supreme brothers turn into huge cannons, connect, and fire at Incinerator, blasting him into peices.

Octane: (Transforms) What the hell?

Newmanfan14

[139]Oct 2, 2008
    *Incinerator reforms himself* Incinerator: Fools! I'm a part of you! You try to take me offline, you're coming with me. Now Allow me to warm up. *Walks over to Octane, uppercuts him and sends him into orbit. When he falls, Incinerator kicks him, sending him back with the Autobots.* Now, shall we begin? Too late! *Incinerator stuns all the supreme brothers then uses the Chaos Cannon to send them back to stasis lock. Incinerator then takes the key from Alpha Supreme. LEt's see you work without this!! *Eats the key. Then he opens a rift in the ground and sets them in there.* With my freedom, I'm practically a god myself, except I can't be classified a god due to the strict no godmode on this RPG! Ah well. To LAs Vegas to meet up with the Decepticons. *Incinerator morphs into an armored truck and drives off.*

*Meanwhile back with the Autobots.*

Firebolt: Now what!?

*Octane hits the ground.*

Speed: That answer your question?

Ignauticka

[140]Oct 2, 2008

Octane: (Gets up) I think i am going to stop standing now. (Falls over, and turns into Tankor) Shut up, Caboose. (Turns back into Octane) Church, if i die, i want you to have my orange juice.

Meanwhile...

Then, Chaos Supreme landed in front of Incinerator

Chaos Supreme: That key was a curse. IT kept me from using my full power. It kept me operating at 15% power. Now you ahve that curse. You can only operate at 15% of your regular power level.