TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Transformers Animated Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2009)

All RPG Threads Start Here:

Newmanfan14

[141]Oct 3, 2008
    • level: 20
    Incinerator: Bah! Such foolishness! And how exactly did you escape from that rift I put you in? Doesn't Matter. *Smashes the key.* Now without it you'll never be CHoas SUpreme no more! Now why don't you just CHILL!!!! *Freezes the Supreme Brothers then throws themm all to the Arctic.* I best get to the base in a hurry. *Warps to the base then the portal disappears.*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ignauticka

[142]Oct 3, 2008
    • level: 17

(Newmanfan, i suggest that we stop godmodding before this gets out of hand. Chaos SUpreme is mroe powerful than Unicron, even though he's twice as big as Omega Supreme)

Then, Chaos Supreme thaws out, grabs incinerator, takes him offline, leaving Firebolt alive. He then put Firebolt down, and flew away

Meanwhile....

Firestar: Is it just me, or are Octane and Tankor quoting lines from "Red Vs. Blue"?

Octane: Don't leave me here with the evil doctor. (Turns into Tankor)

Tankor: Shut up, Caboose. (Turns into Octane)

Octane: Now he's cursing at me.

Newmanfan14

[143]Oct 3, 2008
    OOC: If we do can you remember the fact that Firebolt and Incinerator are 2 seperate entities now!!!

Firebolt: YOu know if this Iggy guy doesn't get his facts straight, I'm walking off!

*Back with Incinerator*

Incinerator: *getting up* I....Still....FUNCTION!!!

Ignauticka

[144]Oct 3, 2008

Then, Octane gets up, flies over to where Chaos Supreme and Incinerator are, and lands

Octane: I feel dizzy. (Turns into Tankor)

Tankor: Of course, blood IS really important, so he'll suffer symptons such as Nausea, Dizziness, sensitivity to light...(Turns into Octane)

Octane: I think i am going to stop standing now. (Falls over, and turns into Tankor)

Tankor: ...or passing out! (TUrns into Octane)

Octane: Church, if I die, i want you to have my Orange Juice. (Turns into Tankor)

Chaos Supreme; (Face in palm) Tankor, don't let Octane download anymore Youtube.

Tankor: Okay, but i can't make any promises! (Turns into Octane)

Octane: Don't leave me here with the horrible doctor. (Turns into Tankor)

Tankor: Shut up, Caboose. (Turns into Octane)

Octane: Now he's cursing at me-OH! (Gets knocked out by Chaos Supreme)

Chaos Supreme: That...was annoying the hell out of me. Hey Incinerator, wanna go get a drink? I know a good bar a couple miles from here.

Newmanfan14

[145]Oct 3, 2008
    Incinerator: What the hell! We engage in a fight, then you ask me to a bar!? YOu know what, I'm outta here! I got better things to do! *Transforms and flies to parts unknown.*

Firebolt: You know what, while we sort this all out, why don't you guys go visit the Decepticons?

*At the Decepticon Headquarters.*

Knockout: Well our latest plan is complete, and with the inclusion of Scorponok to our ranks, we have become a little stronger!

Sharpshooter: A little!? That's the guy who took out Wolfripper! We've never been able to do that!

Blaze: True.

Knockout: Fine, then let's get started!

*Back to the Autobots, which I'll leave up to Iggy since I got no idea what to do for this mess.*

Ignauticka

[146]Oct 4, 2008

Chaos Supreme: (Picks up Octane, and throws him into the Autobot Base)

Meanwhile...

A mysterious dark green Apache Longbow arrives at the Base

Dreadland: IT's a transformer. I am pickign up residual Cybertronian signals.

Dreadland, Concussor Prime, and Red Alert Prime all walk out, and see teh Helicopter

Firestar: THis had better not be a decepticon, because i am picking up so many weapons signals that he could be a frickin tank on legs.

The Apache transforms, and turns out to be Blackout.

Blackout: I was told that the Decepticons are mobilizing. They have Knockout, Blaze Master, and even are planning to revive Scorponok

Concussor: We are so screwed.

Blackout: But, i am the greatest scientist on Cybertron. I scored the hgihest on all the tests at the academy. I was better then the best. I was teh best of the best of the best.

Meanwhile...

an old, busted out, rusty howitzer drives up to the decepticon base.

syrusfan

[147]Oct 4, 2008
    • level: 38

At the Decepticon base.

Scorponok: It was my pleasure to slay that Autobot scum in the name of the Decepticons. And I would do it again. Gladly.

Back at the Autobot base, Striker and streaker are waiting outside.

Striker: Hey look at those cars Streaker! Feraris.

Streaker: So?

Striker: I hear humans cal such things "stylin"!

Streaker: And that means....?

Striker: I dont really know, but it doesnt sound bad. And besides, if we're going to join the Autobots, we need indivual transformations.

Strekaer: True.

They both scan the Ferari. Striker turns into a blue one, and Streaker turns into a red one.

Streaker: I must admit, quite nice.

Striker: Yeah. So, let's tell them we want to join.

They walk up to the other Autobots.

Striker: um.

Streaker: Excuse us.

Both: Can we join the Autobots please?!

Newmanfan14

[148]Oct 4, 2008
    Firebolt: Well, Concussor will hate me for doing this, but as a Prime, I will allow you to join the Autobot ranks. Welcome aboard Twins!!

*Meanwhile at the Decepticon base.* Knockout: IT seems we have an intruder here.

BLaze: How'd you know? Knockout: Because they're here. Blaze go figure who it is.

Blaze: Got it! *Heads outside.* Intruder, identify yourself *bulks up* before I crush you like a tin can!

Ignauticka

[149]Oct 4, 2008

Then, the old howitzer transformed, shoved Blaze aside, and walked up to Scorponok

Howitzer: Hello again Scorponok. (Picks him up) Now don't tell me you don't remember your old pal Long Shot. (Smiles, and then throws him down.) And i brought the others with me. (A PBY Catalina emerges) there's Whirlwind. (A humongous tank) there's Sizemech, (A Bulldozer/Self Propelled Artillery/Missile Tank cross) There's Megarage. And now, for my personal favorite, (A gigantic X-35 emerges) Bombardigo. Now, do you remember your old friends, the Mechanicons?

Meanwhile...

Concussor: Hey! They need to fill out all the applications in order to join the Autobots! I was a teacher at the Autobot College! I taught Quantum Mechanics 203, Timeline Politics 989, and Diplomacy 715. In all you have to know that in order to join anything, you have to fill otu LOTS of paperwork. So, unless these twins can pull all necassary 6,876,534 pages filled out completely with all the correct information, then they are simply mercenaries we hired.

Edited on 10/04/2008 3:36pm

Newmanfan14

[150]Oct 4, 2008
    FIrebolt: At this time Concussor, we have no time for applications the Decepticons are probably plotting a overwrought plan as we speak!

*Back at the base.*

Knockout: SO it has seemed we have ran into some old decepticons. Identify yourself and state your business here!

Ignauticka

[151]Oct 4, 2008

COncussor Prime: Well then, they cna only be classified as Mercenaries!

Meanwhile...

Long Shot: Didn't you just hear me? I am Long Shot, leader of the Mechanicons, the first, adn oldest Decepticon faction. I am here with my friends Whirlwind, Sizemech, Megarage, and Bombardigo.

syrusfan

[152]Oct 4, 2008

Scorponok: Yes. I havent seem you since we destroyed that Autobot city back on Cybertron.

Meanwhile

Striker: How..many pages?

Streaker: It wont be that bad. Chill Striker.

Striker: Fine. We'll fill out the paperwork.

Ignauticka

[153]Oct 4, 2008

Concussor Prime: And remeber, ALL 6,876,534 pages filled out completely with all the correct information.

Meanwhile...

Long Shot: So you remember that you left us to die! (Whirlwind, Sizemech, Megarage, and Bombardigo all transform, and stand over Scorponok)

Newmanfan14

[154]Oct 4, 2008
    Knockout: Pardon my ignorance on this situation I was Inside the base. The Machinacons you say? I've heard a great deal about you. How would you like to become members of a more updated faction, say.....The True Decepticons?

*Back with the Autobots.*

Firebolt: You can classify them whatever you want, but as long as they serve under me, they are official Autobots! YOu can keep your paperwork for another day. That's another reason I left the guard, because of the constant filing of paperwork to do anything!! Relax a bit Concussor, we don't need to carry Cybertron to earth!

syrusfan

[155]Oct 4, 2008

Striker and Streaker are filling out the paperwork.

Striker: AAHH! I dont know aything!!!

Streaker: It's not hard. It's easy.

Striker: Hey sis, since you're SO good at it, could you..

Streaker: I'm not doind your paperwork for you.

Striker: C'mon sis, please?

Streaker: Sigh. Fine, but you owe me bro.

Striker: You're the best Streaker.

Streaker: You sure you're my twin, we'll nothiing alike.

Ignauticka

[156]Oct 4, 2008

Concussor Prime: I'm a proffessor in 3 college classes full of suck-ups. It's my job to deal with paperwork. And technically, I'm in charge. Ultra Dreadnought put me in charge of all autobots in this system.

Meanwhile...

Long Shot: 2 things. One: We are not MACHINACONS, we are MECHANICONS! And two: Bombardigo was the founder of the True Decepticons, and i am his superior, so your sorry a*ses belong to me!

Newmanfan14

[157]Oct 4, 2008

Knockout: The Last time I checked, Meltdown was knocking you senseless. Bombardigo may have started it, but he knew good and well that if he was releived of his position that he releinquished all of the Ture Decepticons to the next ruler. SO Technically, I rule The True Decepticons, and I'll be Damned if I'm gonna give it up that easily. *Calls for the ship then combines with it to become God Decepticon.*

God Decepticon: YOu want us back, well you ain't gonna get it, because I'm not letting it go!

*With the Autobots*

Firebolt: Hey twins! You just go and tell COncussor that you did this work. I got ways to get you into the system.

Edited on 10/04/2008 8:12pm

Ignauticka

[158]Oct 5, 2008

Concussor: FIREBOLT, I HEARD THAT!

Meanwhile...

Long Shot: MECHANICONS, TRANSFORM AND COMBINE! (He, Whirlwind, Sizemech, Megarage, and Bombardigo all transform, and combine into Ragnarok)

Ragnarok: I am the best of teh combers. The constructicons and Stunticons are selfish, the Predacons are Stupid, but i have no weaknesses! I am the greatest! (Fires a huge blast at God Decepticon, Paralyzing him from the neck down) Now, who's next?

Newmanfan14

[159]Oct 5, 2008
    ???: I believe I'll step up to the plate. *Ragnarok turns around right into a sucker punch by God Decepticon.* Did you really think I would forget your abilties? Like you, I have weaknesses either! This should be a fight to remember. *God Decepticon draws his sword out.*

Ignauticka

[160]Oct 5, 2008

Ragnarok then gets up, faces God Decepticon, and then closes his eyes, and just stands there, and his voice ends up not sounding like a combination of all 5 voices, but it sounds like 10,000 voices are talking at once.

Ragnarok: YOu never learn, GD. (Opens his eyes, and they are rainbow colored.) This one power only Primus can comprehend. And you do not know about it, because Primus gave it to Ragnarok. It is the flow of the uncomprehendable. Everything is in flux. There is no void. There are no barriers between Corporeal and Celestial, except for themselves. Matter and Energy are nothing. Energy and MAtter are everything. There are no bonds between worlds. We all are equal in the eyes of the great one, who we all came from. (A wierd energy orb surrounds Ragnarok)