Transformers Animated Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2009)

All RPG Threads Start Here:

Newmanfan14

[161]Oct 5, 2008
    • level: 20
    God Decepticon: NO YOU DAMN FOOL!!! You will destroy this plant I still need to conquer! *Incinerator appears and kicks the orb from around Ragnarok into outer space then fires a shot from the choas cannon at it, detonating the orb.*

Incinerator: Now why fight, when all three of us have....abilities? Divided by this meaningless squabble, the Autobots will gain an upper hand over us, but together we can eradicate them once and for all! Would you rather be at each other throats while the autobots destroy our soldiers, or work together to reconquer what rightfully belongs to the Decepticons?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ignauticka

[162]Oct 5, 2008
    • level: 17

Ragnarok: It is undecided among me. (Splits back up into the Mechanicons)

Long Shot: I personally think the Autobots are so stupid that they will blow themselves up! I say we go back to fighting, and let the Autobots kill themselves.

Whirlwind: But what if the Autobots are smart, and come after us? If we go after them , we'll be destroyed! If we let them come to us, we'll be destroyed! We have no choice, but to run for it! But they'll corner us, and we'll die anyway! (Goes into a breakdown)

Sizemech: If we pretend keep fighting, then the Autobts will think we are weak, and try to pin us down, but we will strike back, and crush them all beneath our feet!

Megarage: We kill the Autobots first, then we'll kill eachother later!

Bombardigo: Let's just go our seperate ways, hide from the autobots for a few years, and then meet up again. Our tensions SHOULD be gone long enough for us to work together, and blow those sons of b*tches back to cybertron!

Newmanfan14

[163]Oct 6, 2008
    *Knockout seperates from the body of the ship.*

Knockout: I couldn't agree with you more Bombardigo. The next time we meet hopefully we will be on equal terms and exterminate those Autobots for good!

Ignauticka

[164]Oct 6, 2008

Long Shot: (Sigh) Bombardigo always thinks that taking a vacation is the best plan.

Whirlwind: But what if the Autobots call in reinforcements while we're gone? Then when we attack, we'll end up being Scrape's dinner!

Long Shot: Whirlwind, i told you to NEVER bring up Scrape again! He doesn't exist! He's a myth!

Sizemech: Trust me, he's real as ever.

Megarage: yeah.

Bombardigo: And he is probably watching us right now.

Newmanfan14

[165]Oct 6, 2008
    Incinerator: Bah! You believe in such foolishness? Next you'll tell me that fairies and unicorns exist!

Knockout: Very well then. Until we meet again, farewell. *Knockout heads into the base.*

Ignauticka

[166]Oct 6, 2008

Long Shot: I tell you, Scrape is a myth!

Bombardigo: BUt he is real! (Long Shot, Whirlwind, Sizemech, Megarage, and Bombardigo all transform, and drive away)

2 years later...

(Now, everybody tells the upgrades they made to their warriors.)

Concussor Prime has been promoted to Ultra Concussor, and is now the Leader of the Autobot Forces. Dreadland is now Dreadland Prime, and is leading the Autobot Elite Guard. Red Alert Prime was killed by Firestar, who is currently in Exile somewhere in Antarctica. Firewall is now straight, and is the most intellectual, and wise computer genius. He now has upgraded himself with a binary shield, a binary cannon, and a binary system. Tankor found the love of his life, and his depression dissapeared fast. Octane is now the medic of team. And that brings me to the new member

Name: Elita Prime

Alternate Mode: Nissan Skyline

Weapons: Liquid Nitrogen Missile Launcher, Super Napalm Cannon

Personality: She's pretty much a cross between Tex and Sister from Red Vs Blue. She is tough, a good fighter, secretive, and pretty much a slut and a whore.

The Mechanicons have returned to the Decepticon Base. They all are maxed out with power. And at the Decepticon base, a mysterious figure arrives

Name: Scrape

Faction: Decepticons

Alternate Mode: cross between a race car, a train, and a tank

Weapons: INdestructible claw, 5 Plasma Miniguns, Plasma Bomb Cannon, 50 artillery battery machineguns

Newmanfan14

[167]Oct 6, 2008

*Two years later*

Narrator: Firebolt has over come his memories of the Tyger Pax incident and has stopped running away from Firewall, and has been using his brother to try to prove his sister's innocence in the killing of Red Alert Prime. Speed Demon has straightened out his ways and has become and excellent spy for the Autobots. Raiden, grief stricken over Firestar's exile, has returned to Japan vowing never to leave or love again.

Knockout has honed his army and control over God Decepticon to near 100%. Sharpshooter has become the Decepticon equivilant to a prime, but they never decided on what to call that. Flatline hasn't changed much. Blaze Master perfected his bulk enhancer and has made quite a profit in the black market. Now we introduce two more members to the True Decepticon ranks:

Name: Rellik

Alt mode: Hearse

Weapons: Skull mace, various lasers.

Personality: Quiet, sadistic

Name: The Unknown

Alt mode: Cybertronian Stealth Fighter

Weapons: Antimatter cannons, chaos cannon, Dark Blade

Personality: Creul, viscious, sadistic.

*We now return to a Decepticon meeting.*

Knockout: ...Now that everything is in order, on to deciding the name for the Decepticon equivilant to a Prime. Any nominations?

Ignauticka

[168]Oct 6, 2008

Long Shot: How about you guys go with what we came up with: Harbinger.

Meanwhile...

The Autobots are in a court

Firewall: Your honor, i say you haven't examined Firestar's data.

Ultra Concussor; Lad, you still are a screwball. I only let Firestar in the base for the Trial. And if i examine her data...

Firewall: If you examine her data, then you will realize that it wasn't all her fault!

Oh, and here's the court ranks:

Ultra Concussor: Judge

Dreadland Prime: Prosecution lawyer

Firebolt Prime: Defense

Firewall; Defense Attorney

Blackout: Prosecution

Tankor: Witness

Octane: Witness

Elita Prime: Witness

syrusfan

[169]Oct 7, 2008
    • level: 38
    Ignauticka wrote:

Long Shot: How about you guys go with what we came up with: Harbinger.

Meanwhile...

The Autobots are in a court

Firewall: Your honor, i say you haven't examined Firestar's data.

Ultra Concussor; Lad, you still are a screwball. I only let Firestar in the base for the Trial. And if i examine her data...

Firewall: If you examine her data, then you will realize that it wasn't all her fault!

Oh, and here's the court ranks:

Ultra Concussor: Judge

Dreadland Prime: Prosecution lawyer

Firebolt Prime: Defense

Firewall; Defense Attorney

Blackout: Prosecution

Tankor: Witness

Octane: Witness

Elita Prime: Witness

Streaker and Striker: Witness.

Ignauticka

[170]Oct 7, 2008
    Um, i forgot to mention that they are the Baliffs.

Newmanfan14

[171]Oct 7, 2008
    Firebolt Prime: It's a stated fact, your honor. Kepping as many of my snide remarks about this whole thing to myself, allow me to show you and the court who the culprit actually was.

*Decepticon's base*

Knockout: Very well then. Sharpshooter, you are now Harbinger Sharpshooter!

Sharpshooter: Harbinger huh? I like it!

Ignauticka

[172]Oct 7, 2008

Then, the Mechanicons walked up, and they saw Scrape

Long Shot: YOU!

Scrape: What? I joined the Decepticon ranks as 2nd in command.

Long Shot: FIne. Well, i hope everybody is ready, because i say we should strike now. (The Mechanicons transform, and combine into Ragnarok)

Ragnarok: I am ready.

Scrape: So am i.

At the Autobot Base...

Concussor: Firebolt Prime, i suggest you intrigue us with this new information. And it had better be d*mn good, otherwise Firestar's verdict stays the same!

Edited on 10/07/2008 2:19pm

Newmanfan14

[173]Oct 7, 2008
    Firebolt: Your honor, I have the information with me right now. Now the video that was taken by the security camera cleary shows Firestar, but I did some testing on the shot fired and all of Firestar's weaponry and found out that the residue left on the burn marks on Red Alert Prime were had a trace amount of a substance that is know to only 4 guns in exsistance. Allow me to show you exhibit A *Pulls out his arm cannon.* My Chaos Cannon. The Chaos Cannons have a energy signature unique to Chaos Supreme and holders of this cannon, but the signature can be changed to almost mimic the weapon fired. It was luck I found this trace and did some testing with my own weapon. There is only one Transformer here on Earth to posses mimicry abilities and a Chaos Cannon, and that person is none other than.....*Takes off the glasses he had on for dramatic effect.* The Decepticon Incinerator!

Ignauticka

[174]Oct 7, 2008

Dreadland Prime: I OBJECT!

Ultra Concussor: OVERRULED! (Dreadland sits down) Now, Firebolt Prime, you have convinced me. So, Firestar killed INcinerator...Very intriguing. Okay. Firestar is now officially free from exile! (Slams hand on desk) Now, we have an issue. Blackout, i need you, Tankor, Octane, Firewall, and Elita to figure out where Red Alert Prime is. Case dismissed!

Newmanfan14

[175]Oct 7, 2008
    Firebolt: At Last!!! What should I do Ultra Concussor?

Ignauticka

[176]Oct 7, 2008

Ultra Concussor: Firebolt Prime, i suggest you get some rest. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for you. Firestar!

Firestar: What?

Concussor: Go to Japan, and go see Raiden. YOu are officially on leave.

Firestar; okay! (Transforms, and flies to Japan)

in Japan...

Firestar landed, and transformed.

Firestar: Raiden? Raiden, are you here? It's me, Firestar! My exile has been lifted! Noe we can be together for teh rest of eternity!

Newmanfan14

[177]Oct 7, 2008
    OOC: Lay off a bit with the love thing just a tiny bit. We don't need a TF Soap Opera. I'm not mad or don't take it the wrong way. Just kinda like before. Unless it's a ploy to get Raiden out. If it's that, then keep rolling with that!

*Raiden is meditating on a mountain. Note upon his return, Raiden begins to speak Japanese, and I give you the translated version.*

Raiden: Ah! I have forgotten how peaceful life has been here in Japan. There is virtually no major crimes to worry about, the people love me, and I have honed my martial arts, a swordsmanship. I haven't felt this good since I fell for Firestar. *Inside his mind.* Firestar! Such a traitor! I knew she could never be trusted around Red Alert Prime, and it's all my fault. If I wasn't so googley-eyed over her, I could've seen what was going on, and truly have stopped her before this travesty that befell the Autobots on that day! That is why I have become what the humans call a monk. sworn never to love again. *Back out loud.* And it shall remain that way forever.

Ignauticka

[178]Oct 7, 2008

OOC: IF we are on teh same page, then i am trying to get Raiden to fall for Firestar again

Firestar transformed, adn searched Japan until she found raiden. SHe transformed, and then landed next to Raiden

Firestar: Raiden, it wasn't Red Alert Prime. Apparently i killed INcinerator. He was disguised as Red Alert Prime. I was pulled out of exile this morning, in court. If only Concussor had checked all the data beforehand. Then we wouldn't be in this horrible position. Raiden, i love you. I just wish you can feel the same for me. (Turns around, and very slowly walks away)

Newmanfan14

[179]Oct 8, 2008
    Raiden: So all this time you killed that bastard that made Firebolt's life miserable? It wasn't you? My god, I wasn't in love with a bloodthirsty murderer at all! WAIT!! *Runs up to Firestar.* Don't leave! I'm sorry about all that stuff that happened on that day. I never meant to insult you after you killed Incinerator. YOu must forgive me! Please?

Ignauticka

[180]Oct 8, 2008

Firestar: (Turns around, and rests her hands on Raiden's shoulders) Fine. I will. (Closes her eyes, and leans in)

Meanwhile...

Sizemech: I don't get it! Why aren't we attacking yet?

Megarage: We need Long Shot! Scrape knocked him out, so we cannot become Ragnarok!

Bombardigo: But that dingo had to go and insult Scrape.