Transformers Animated Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2009)

All RPG Threads Start Here:

Newmanfan14

[181]Oct 9, 2008
    • level: 20
    Knockout: Well stay here until you can bring your idioit online. *Knockout becomes God Decepticon.*

God Decepticon: Meanwhile me and the Desert Unit will rough up the Autobots. Harbinger Sharpshooter, Blaze Master, Rellik, and The Unknown are under your command.

Sharpshooter: What!?

Blaze Master: Not cool!

Rellik: You payin' any attention to them?

Unknown: Not really.

Sharpshooter: You can't do this to me! I'm a Harbinger! I should be controling them!

God Decepticon: YOu are not trained in the ways of the now Harbingers. I left the command to the Mechacons beacuse they are more expirenced in battle and know what to do. Come Desert Unit, we got work to do. *God Decepticon Transforms*

Dust Devil: You got it chief! *DU Transforms and both head off.*

*Meanwhile back in Japan, as Firestar and Raiden are about to kiss, Raiden notices a shot coming at them. Raiden manages to shove Firestar out the way and then backflips out the way to avoid the shot.*

???#1: Damn! I missed!

???#2: Don't worry. You'll get another chance.

*Both beings come into view. IT was the Autobot Twins.*

Raiden: YOU!? WHY WOULD SHOOT US!?

*Streaker and Striker look at each other then talk in a unified vioce.*

Both: Oh, I'm sorry. Give me a minute to rearrange myself.

*The twins merge into Incinerator.*

Incinerator: Missed me?
    Edited on 10/09/2008 4:09pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ignauticka

[182]Oct 9, 2008
    • level: 17

Firestar: YOU LITTLE SON-OF-A-B*TCH! (Charges at Incinerator, and then starts wrestling with him, and is winning.) THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE HAPPIEST MOMENTS OF MY LIFE!

Meanwhile...

Long Shot comes back online.

Sizemech: Finally!

Long Shot: Mechanicons, Transform and Raise hell! (They all transform, and go o the Autobot Base.)

Scrape: at least they can do something right. (Follows them)

Meanwhile...

Blackout: Uh, Concussor, this may be a bad time...

Concussor: What is it, Blackout?

Blackout: Well, THe Decepticons are charging at us.

Dreadland Prime: I'm with you all the way, buddy.

Ultra Concussor: Aye, lad. Same here.

Tankor: Don't forget about all 3 of us!

FIrewall: Huh?

Elita Prime then steps up.

Firewall: Ah. And i'm here to help.

Meanwhile...

During the fight between Firestar and Incinerator, a figure then jumps up, shoots INcinerator until his spark chamber explodes, and then the figure lands.

Firestar: (Gets up) Red Alert Prime?

???: No. Not anymore. I am now called Riot Prime.

Firestar: okay, Riot Prime. Now if you'll excuse me, but Raiden and I were in the middle of something.

Riot: OKay. (Transforms into a futuristic Bomber, and flies away)

Firestar; (Seductively walks back up to raiden) Now, where were we?

Newmanfan14

[183]Oct 10, 2008
    *Incinerator slowly gets up.* Incinerator: Now that's wrong! Shooting a brother like that! What up with dat!? *SMacks his head a few times.* Okay, now I'm straight. *Turns the Choas Cannone into a high powered weapon and shoots Firestar multiple times. Firestar falls.* AT LAST!!!!!! THAT BASTARD I'VE TRYING TO KILL FOR YEARS IS DEAD!!! *Looks to see Raiden glowing and floating.* What the devil!?

Raiden: YOu've just made the biggest mistake in your life Incinerator. I couldn't kill you then, because you were a part of Firebolt, now your out of Firebolt and can't resort to hiding now!

Incinerator: Oh Slag!!!

*Incinerator runs for it but Raiden jumps up in the air and flies right at him.*

Raiden: IT's Time! LIGHTNING BLADE STRIKE!!!! *Raiden is engulfed by a lightning bolt and hits Incinerator dead on. Incinerator falls in two pieces, but still remains online.*

Incinerator: Look kid, you gotta help me. I didn't mean to just about kill ya girlfriend there, but it's the way I am, but I could be an asset to the Autobots. I know all the locations of the Decepticon bases are, and knowtheir weaknesses, but you must heal me with that allspark fragment.

*Raiden looks at the fragment that was hanging on a necklace.*

Raiden: Heh, you want it? *Rips the necklace off and holds it over Incinerator, but then throws it over to Firestar's body.* Go ahead, go get it!

Incinerator: You'll regret that someday. *Incinerator goes offline.*

Raiden: heh, I'll doubt it.

*The Fragment heals and brings Firestar online again. SHe gets up to see the carnage of the battle and Raiden still glowing.......*

Ignauticka

[184]Oct 10, 2008

Firestar: You killed him. You killed my arch enemy. THe creep that i've been hunting ever since he came online. I'm so proud! (Runs up, and hugs raiden)

Meanwhile...

The Mechanicons arrive at the Autobot Base.

Long Shot: MECHANICONS: ATTACK! (Transforms, and fires his overdrive cannon)

Whirlwind: RAISE HELL! (Transforms, and fires his Hurricane guns)

Sizemech: BRING DOOM! ( Transforms, and slams the ground with his fists)

Megarage: LEMME AT 'EM! (Transforms, and fires his Chaos Cannons, his Chaos Blasters, and his Chaos Bazookas)

Bobmardigo: DEATH TO ALL! (Transforms, and fires Napalm Nukes *nova bombs* at the Autobots)

(Newmanfan14, please keep responding to the Chaos Factor RPG. Nobody else has joined.)

Newmanfan14

[185]Oct 10, 2008
    OOC: If I can find it, I will.

Firebolt: Men, CHARGE!!!! *Small army being led by Firebolt attacks the Mechacons.* God Decepticon: Fools! You think you can take me on with this ragtag army? *Swats away a couple of Autobots*

Sharpshooter: Ha! This is easy pickins! *Shoots a couple of Autobots who fall offline.*

Blaze Master: You know I couldn't be in a better place! *Throws Autobots everywhere.*

Rellik: At last! I get to fight! *Koncks away some Autobots with his skull mace.*

Unknown: How often do we get to do this? *Crushes some more Autobots with his antimatter cannons.*

Sandstorm: Don't know. *Bats away some Autobots with his sword.*

God Decepticon: Now you're mine Firebolt!!! *Charges at Firebolt with his grand sword.........*

*Back in Japan.*

Raiden: Thank you, but I believe you were gonna do something before Incinerator interrupted us, but I knew where you were going with it. *Raiden kisses Firestar* And you're welcome. *Gets an incoming transmission, he listens, the turns back to Firestar.* We've got work. The Decepticons have launched a full scale assult on the base. We got to go! *Transforms and flies off.*

Ignauticka

[186]Oct 10, 2008

Firestar: Then let's go! (Transforms, and Follows Raiden)

Then, Scrape transforms, and fires all his cannons.

Long Shot: MECHANICONS: COMBINE INTO RAGNAROK! (They do so)

Ultra Concussor: Dreadland, Octane, you know the drill! (They all combine. Dreadland is the Body and legs, Concusor becomes the Left Arm and head, and Octane becomes the Left Arm, and they form Trebuchet.)

Trebuchet:Tremble Decepticons, and despair. DOOM HAS COME TO YOUR WORLD! (Fires a sonic blast at Ragnarok, ripping him apart, and back into the Mechanicons.)

Sizemech: THAT'S IT! (RUns up, and Tackles Trebuchet)

Scrape: DIE! (Shoots at everybody)

Newmanfan14

[187]Oct 11, 2008
    Sharpshooter: Woah man! Watch out for your own guys!

*Over on another side of the field God Decepticon and Firebolt continue to fight.*

God Decepticon: Give up now! You have no chance against me.

Firebolt: Damn! *inside mind* I gotta find a weak spot, but where?

*Firebolt is sent flying into a cliff face by a shot form God Decepticon's cannon. He walks up to Firebolt with his sword pointed at Firebolt's chest.*

God Decepticon: There's nowhere left to run now. Time for you to die! *GD raises his sword, but before he could strike, a flash of light zoomed past GD, splitting his sword in 2. The flash came back by and kicked GD's head off, taking him offline for the moment.*

Firebolt: What the slag was that!?

*The flash stops in front of Firebolt, the it begins to dim itself until Raiden appears from it.*

Raiden: Now we're even.

Firebolt: From what? YOu never owed me anything.

Raiden: Oh. Well I didn't have anything else cool to say.

Ignauticka

[188]Oct 11, 2008

Then, God Decepticon's spark chamber was blown apart by a plasma blast. Then, a flaming flail ripped his head off.

Meanwhile...

Dreadland: I don't think we can hold them off!

Then, a futuristic bomber flies overhead, and drops a corrosive missile on Scrape, taking him out. The bomber transforms, and reveals itself to be Riot Prime

Concussor: Who are you?

Riot: Riot Prime. I'll explain everything later. right now, we need to start fighting! (Fires more corrosive Missiles, and is firing a plasma Omega cannon)

Tankor: YAAAAA! (Rushes into battle, and starts hammering away at the enemies)

Newmanfan14

[189]Oct 11, 2008
    *A shadowy figure watches over the battlefield.*

???: Fools! They never know when to give up! No! *Sees GD fall, then the Autobots leave from around him.* Leader! *Jumps off the cliff and rushes over to GD. He pulls out an Allspark fragment and heals him.* God Decepticon: Who are you?

*The figure removes the hood from his head.*

???: Call me a friend. Who did this to you?

God Decepticon: THat wretched lover of the trainbot!

???: Leave her to me. I've got some unfinished business with her. *Rushes off to find Firestar.*

*Meanwhile Raiden and Firestar are battling drones. both continue to slash away at the drones 'til all are dead.*

Raiden: I think that's all of them.

???: Not quite! *The Figure knocks out Raiden then kicks Firestar into a cliff face. He runs up to her and stares at her face to face. I have waited so long for this! *Removes the cloak to reveal Incinerator.* Incinerator: This time your little boyfriend isn't here to save you, Now you're mine!

*Firebolt kicks Incinerator away from Firestar.*

Firebolt: I don't think so! I've waited forever to do this. *Firebolt blow sand around Incinerator, then uses his flamethrowers to encase Incinerator in glass.* Whew! looks like we're winning.

*God Decepticon get a incoming link from Sharpshooter.*

God Decepticon: What is it?

Sharpshooter: Our forces our weakening! We can't take much more of this. the Mechanicons continue to battle like the hell-bent fools they are, but I suggest we leave before our army is destroyed!

*GD thinks it over.*

God Decepticon: Very well then. I believe your logic is correct. DECEPTICONS, RETREAT!!!! *The Decepticon forces fall back, except for Incinerator and the Mechanicons.*

Incinerator: *In the glass.* Hey! *Breaks free.* Wait up!!! *Transforms and flies off.*

Firebolt: Yes! They're leaving!

*Raiden gets up.*

Raiden: What happened?

Firebolt: We won.

Raiden: Where's Firestar?

Firebolt: In that cliff.

*Raiden runs ovcer to the cliff to try to free her........*

Ignauticka

[190]Oct 11, 2008

(Newmanfan, please keep responding to what remains of the Chaos Factor)

Long Shot: Mechanicons, retreat! (They all transform, and retreat)

Scrape: (Wakes up) What the devil?

Dreadland: Nighty-night. (KNocks Scrape out, and kills him)

Concussor: Now then. What's new?

Blackout: I have design specs for an experimental Transformer. And i just found the perfect test subject...(Looks over at Scrape's body)

Meanwhile...

Firestar: (Wrenches herself out of the cliff) That was one hell of a fight.

Newmanfan14

[191]Oct 11, 2008
    Firebolt: You're not kidding! I wonder why the big guy was coming after me? Raiden: Your guess is as good as mine. Firebolt: No lie.

*Speed Demon zooms in.*

Speed: You guys had a battle without me!? Man, that's the third time this stellar cycle!

Firebolt: Calm down Speed Demon. Speed: You're right. calm down, calm down!

Raiden: *whispering to Firebolt.* Dude, what the hell is he pulling? I thought he couldn't walk, or drive, a straight line.

Firebolt: *Whispering* After you left, he was threatened by Ultra Concussor to clean up his act, or get out. So Speed Demon cleaned up, and has become a valueable asset to us. Speed: Okay, I'm cool. *sees Raiden.* Raiden, my man! What's up?

Raiden: What does it look like!? I just got out a battle!

Speed: Oh. My bad. *Sees Firestar* Damn! YOu look like hell! What happened to you?

syrusfan

[192]Oct 11, 2008
    • level: 38

Underground, in a safe, thrashing sounds are heard as the real twins break out and onto solid ground.

Striker: Man that Scorponok's tough for a little uy.

Streaker: He locked us in there are we missed the fight.

Striker: Scorponok. It's not enough he destroyed our home city and killed Wolfripper, now he's tryig to get rid of us. But I wont let him hurt you or ant of the other Autobots sis.

Sreaker: C'mon, let's see if the others are okay.

They combine together into an SUV and race off.

Sorry I've been for a while. And yeah, offscreen, Scopronok did trap the twins. He is ery powerful, dont let his size or appearence fool you.

Ignauticka

[193]Oct 11, 2008

Firestar: Come over here, and i'll show you!

Meanwhile...

Blackout: I have our new creation! Arise, and serve the Autobot Forces, Soundwave! (He gets up, and he looks like a dark version of Ultra Concussor)

Concussor: HOLY SH*T! YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO USE SCRAPE'S BODY!

Blackout: Technically, i did. I reconstructed him, and used some extra parts, and i even had to create some! BUt anyway, he has all your powers except for the Flamethrowers and concussive wave cannon. INstead, he has more sound projectors!

Concussor: Blackout, i hate you.

JusticeLeaguer

[194]Oct 11, 2008
    • level: 61
    The Chaos Factor (I believe that's what it's called) should be started here when this RPG is done (or if it is this RPG, I'm not sure). If you want, I can change the title of the thread to read "Chaos Factor" or whatever the current RPG title is (So that way people can join or at least know the name of it). Unfortunately, I can no longer pin threads, but this should help. Sound good?

Ignauticka

[195]Oct 12, 2008
    Newmanfan, i guess we will just have to quit this RPG, and switch to the Chaos Factor. It will be just as fun. i promise!

Newmanfan14

[196]Oct 12, 2008
    DAMN!! Just when i thought it wuz over! wait i got a better idea. Why don't we continue this rpg, put CF on the back burner, and when we get bored with one, we swap out. the only thing is we have to keep this thread up to save the progress of this rpg.

Ignauticka

[197]Oct 12, 2008

Here's an idea! We RP like this!

Example:

New Beginnings:

Tankor: Nice job, Dingdong!

Blackout: Screw you!

Chaos Factor:

Concussor: So, what are we supposed to do?

Dreadland: How am i supposed to know?

garnettfox

[198]Oct 12, 2008
    • level: 6
    can i get in on the action??? i have a two characters can i pleas and they both have a beast mode a automotive mode and robot mode ok

Ignauticka

[199]Oct 12, 2008

This is MY Rpg, so tell me EVERYTHING about them. Then i MIGHT consider allowing them in.

Newmanfan14

[200]Oct 12, 2008
    New Beginnings

Raiden: Woah! What happened?

Firebolt: We've hit a change in our RPG system. Now we must accomidate for another RPG.

Speed: So what now?

Firebolt: Well, ask the big guy up there.

Speed: Ok! Mr. Big Guy, What the slag do we do now? DO we just continue where we left off?

OOC: I agree with Demon. What do we do with the story of new beginnings now?