Transformers Animated Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2009)

"Endgame" Discussion

Rate The Episode

maya14belle

[1]May 17, 2009
    • level: 8

"Endgame" premieres Saturday- May 16th, 2009- and Saturday- May 23rd, 2009- at 8:00am (eastern) on Cartoon Network. Discuss the two-part Season 3 finale here:

*Here's hoping that this isn't the last season.

Edited on 05/23/2009 9:59am
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

OmegaForteGS

[2]May 17, 2009
    • level: 10
    An awesome and funny episode. Poor Starscream never gets a break, does he

Seems that the rumored Megatron into Galvatron is fake, unless it happends in part 2.....

pokemastercube2

[3]May 17, 2009
    3 lugnut supreams!!!
    should make a good battle in pt 2 agenst omega providing ratchet can get him back

bluecatcinema

[4]May 17, 2009
    • level: 61
    Jetpack Optimus was definetely my favorite part. Man, I hope there's gonna be another season. I mean, it's hard to see how they're going to wrap up all the series' plot points with only one more ep.

maya14belle

[5]May 17, 2009
    bluecatcinema wrote:
    Jetpack Optimus was definetely my favorite part. Man, I hope there's gonna be another season. I mean, it's hard to see how they're going to wrap up all the series' plot points with only one more ep.
    If the show gets cancelled still, I hope they make a sequel. I had a feeling all along that Optimus not being in the Elite Guard had something to do with what happened to Elita-1. I was stunned though since I never thought it would really come out that way. This episode also shows us how the Autobot team came to be together. These are the things that made the episode amazing.
    Edited on 05/17/2009 8:15am
    Edited 2 total times.

OmegaForteGS

[6]May 17, 2009
    It also showed that Sentinel was a (bitter) jerk than, because he let Optimus take the fall, even though it was his idea.

HEATXZ

[7]May 17, 2009
    • level: 9
    Great episode
    I like Optimus Prime's wings

JusticeLeaguer

[8]May 22, 2009
    Yeah for Female Starscream's return. I was wondering where she went. Great episode too. I'm hopeful for another season but I kind of doubt it. Cartoon Network didn't announce Transformers Animated at their upfronts, so that's not a good sign. Hopefully Part II will wrap up the season (series?) well.

macabre190788

[9]May 23, 2009
    • level: 26
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    Yeah for Female Starscream's return. I was wondering where she went. Great episode too. I'm hopeful for another season but I kind of doubt it. Cartoon Network didn't announce Transformers Animated at their upfronts, so that's not a good sign. Hopefully Part II will wrap up the season (series?) well.

It won't wrap up everything. I highly doubt they'll conclude the Waspinator/Blackarachnia, Soundwave and Meltdown plots. Very disappointing. But oh well, been a very good run.

maya14belle

[10]May 23, 2009

macabre190788 wrote:
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    It won't wrap up everything. I highly doubt they'll conclude the Waspinator/Blackarachnia, Soundwave and Meltdown plots. Very disappointing. But oh well, been a very good run.
    Then either they got to be convinced to make another season or at least a sequel.

And what happened to to the D on the word "Endgame" in my title? Is there a way I can put it back.

Edited on 05/23/2009 5:27am

JusticeLeaguer

[11]May 23, 2009
    Whoops, my bad. I'll put the d back in. As for Part II, I was very impressed. Sad to see Prowl go but it was definitely exciting. I think that the series ended well but I'm very hopeful for a sequel series.

macabre190788

[12]May 23, 2009
    A good ending to an awesome show, despite the, oh so many unanswered questions, such as:

- How did Sari get to earth?
    - Will Ultra Magnus ever come back to lead the Autobots?
    - Will Sari return to earth or stay with the Autobots on Cybertron?

And whatever happened to:

- Swindle
    - Lockdown
    - Soundwave
    - Meltdown
    - Blackarachnia
    - Waspinator
    - Strika
    - Oil Slick
    - Cyclonus
    - Spittor
    - Blackout
    - Rodimus Prme
    - Hot Shot
    - Brawn

ulrickandme

[13]May 23, 2009
    Megatron not evolving into Galvatron is insane. Every single version of Transformers, some how he winds up as same old Galvatron. What the heck?! Can't they make another name for him or just keep him the same? I hope the movie doesn't change his name to Galvatron.

HEATXZ

[14]May 23, 2009
    • level: 9
    Awesome last episode Too bad that Prowl is dead Transformers Animated was a great Transformers series
    Edited on 05/23/2009 10:58am

maya14belle

[15]May 23, 2009
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    Whoops, my bad. I'll put the d back in. As for Part II, I was very impressed. Sad to see Prowl go but it was definitely exciting. I think that the series ended well but I'm very hopeful for a sequel series.

I didn't want Prowl to die. It was so unfair.

macabre190788

[16]May 23, 2009
    maya14belle wrote:
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:

Completely agree with you, he was my favorite character. But I, and several others knew he was going to die before season 3 even started. I must admit, I nearly lost it when I saw his face and smile before the explosion.

OmegaForteGS

[17]May 23, 2009
    Noooooooooo, why did Prowl and Starscream have to die!

Although it makes me wonder how they would bring Starscream back this time, if some other network buys a new season....
    Also, shouldn't Starscream get a new spark because he was in a new body? How else does a fresh protoform get a spark?!

Why do I get the feeling that Prowl will get the "Optimus Primal" treatment. In which someone (probably Jazz), will find his spark and transport it to a new body. Like Rhinox did in Beast Wars.

**Hopes for a Season 4+5**

Also, why is this the only finale not shown as a whole like the previous seasons?

racbgar

[18]May 23, 2009
    • level: 11
    macabre190788 wrote:
    maya14belle wrote:
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:

Completely agree with you, he was my favorite character. But I, and several others knew he was going to die before season 3 even started. I must admit, I nearly lost it when I saw his face and smile before the explosion.

I nearly cried when Prowldied. But if they plan on doing another season they will probubly wait until the upcoming movie comes out. and sees how it does in the boz office.

maya14belle

[19]May 23, 2009
    OmegaForteGS wrote:
    Noooooooooo, why did Prowl and Starscream have to die!

Although it makes me wonder how they would bring Starscream back this time, if some other network buys a new season....
    Also, shouldn't Starscream get a new spark because he was in a new body? How else does a fresh protoform get a spark?!

Why do I get the feeling that Prowl will get the "Optimus Primal" treatment. In which someone (probably Jazz), will find his spark and transport it to a new body. Like Rhinox did in Beast Wars.

**Hopes for a Season 4+5**

Also, why is this the only finale not shown as a whole like the previous seasons?

Maybe Prowl will come back! Somehow. But let's try not to hope too much. I am glad Starscream is gone. I never cared for him.

JusticeLeaguer

[20]May 23, 2009
    It was very sad to see Prowl go. I didn't know it was going to happen but as he was talking with Jazz about there being nothing else he could do I was like "oh no, he's a goner". It was definitely a worthy finale in my opinion. I'm started to wonder what the new series' name will be, given that there is one...