Transformers Animated Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2009)

"Endgame" Discussion

Rate The Episode

ZazaReykjavik

[21]May 23, 2009
    • level: 4

Truly the second most-stupid ending i've ever seen (after American Dragon Jake Long):

1. Is Prowl completely offline?

2. Will Megatron escape (they could at least have severed his arms and legs to prevent him from doing that)

3. What about Sari? There was some completely retarded scene when she looks at and touches one of the protoforms, saiyng: "This is where I came from". It certainly doesn't explains how did protoform (from which Sari evolved) ended up in Sumdac's lab?

Verdict: TFA lost itself after "A Bridge Too Close" episode (season 2 finale)! I hope they wouldn't dare to create another season!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

macabre190788

[22]May 24, 2009
    • level: 26
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    It was very sad to see Prowl go. I didn't know it was going to happen but as he was talking with Jazz about there being nothing else he could do I was like "oh no, he's a goner". It was definitely a worthy finale in my opinion. I'm started to wonder what the new series' name will be, given that there is one...
    JusticeLeaguer is right. For those who don't know it yet. There IS a new Transformers series coming. Hasbro are currently woking on finding a studio to animate the whole thing.

maya14belle

[23]May 24, 2009
    • level: 8
    macabre190788 wrote:
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    It was very sad to see Prowl go. I didn't know it was going to happen but as he was talking with Jazz about there being nothing else he could do I was like "oh no, he's a goner". It was definitely a worthy finale in my opinion. I'm started to wonder what the new series' name will be, given that there is one...
    JusticeLeaguer is right. For those who don't know it yet. There IS a new Transformers series coming. Hasbro are currently woking on finding a studio to animate the whole thing.

Where did you find that out? Will it be a sequel to Transformers Animated since there are a lot of unresolved issues?

macabre190788

[24]May 24, 2009
    • level: 26
    Nobody knows much about it yet, only that it's coming. It will premiere sometime on the new Hasbro/Discovery channel thing.

DuelMark

[25]May 24, 2009
    • level: 35

There are WAY too many loose ends to end it here

So unless this new show is perhaps a sequel show, like Ben 10: Alien Force is to Ben 10, I don't want to have to read it in a comic, it isn't the same as watching it

gamerx2

[26]May 26, 2009
    • level: 3

Being someone who grew up with Gen1, I'd have to venture a guess that I'm the only one who found Prowl annoying & could've cared less about his death.

As for Starscream, anyone remember how he was reborn previously? Yup, good ol' Unicron. Maybe if the series is continued, they can bring back Starscream in a similar fashion.

Edited on 05/26/2009 1:48am
    Edited 2 total times.

maya14belle

[27]May 26, 2009
    gamerx2 wrote:

Being someone who grew up with Gen1, I'd have to venture a guess that I'm the only one who found Prowl annoying & could've cared less about his death.

As for Starscream, anyone remember how he was reborn previously? Yup, good ol' Unicron. Maybe if the series is continued, they can bring back Starscream in a similar fashion.

How can you be so uncaring? What if Prowl existed in real life? How would you feel then?
    Edited on 05/26/2009 4:06pm

kupa_demona

[28]May 27, 2009
    maya14belle wrote:
    gamerx2 wrote:

How can you be so uncaring? What if Prowl existed in real life? How would you feel then?

Honey, the point is that he didn't exist in real life. Try to keep the line between reality and fiction.

Even people who didn't watch G1 were annoyed with Prowl. His death just happened, I was neither moved or surprised. He was somewhat complicated, cute even but so predictable. This whole 'cyber ninja' coolness was just boring. If they'll ever make another season I hope Porwl stays dead. Starscream on the other hand is a different story.

Edited on 05/27/2009 3:55am

maya14belle

[29]May 27, 2009
    kupa_demona wrote:
    maya14belle wrote:
    gamerx2 wrote:

Honey, the point is that he didn't exist in real life. Try to keep the line between reality and fiction.

Even people who didn't watch G1 were annoyed with Prowl. His death just happened, I was neither moved or surprised. He was somewhat complicated, cute even but so predictable. This whole 'cyber ninja' coolness was just boring. If they'll ever make another season I hope Porwl stays dead. Starscream on the other hand is a different story.

I am sorry. Prowl was not only my favorite character, he was a hero to the end. I get upset easily when heroes on TV and movies die.

ulrickandme

[30]May 28, 2009
    Well, at least Prowl didn't have a stupid voice like Jazz did.Yeah, I know he was like that in G1, but, come on, it's gets really old, real fast. I didn't grow up in the 80s, but to me, Prowl was a decent character. He was the only Autobots, out of all the worlds, to be an enviromentalist type. Hey, he's good in my book.

blackmagechris1

[31]Jun 8, 2009
    • level: 12

ulrickandme wrote:
    Megatron notevolving into Galvatron is insane. Every single version of Transformers, some how he winds up as same old Galvatron. What the heck?! Can't they make another name for him or just keep him the same? I hope the movie doesn't change his name to Galvatron.
    Beast Wars/Machines didn't have a Galvatron.

I had a feeling that certain storylines weren't getting wrapped up like Team Charr, but there is hope the show may have a nice decent ending. Sadly, the ending only lasted for like 5 seconds. I like Prowl but his death came out of nowhere and then after he died, the 5-second ending happen. BW has a decent ending, people complain about BM's ending but on it's own, it was a decent. RID had a decent conclusion and so did Armada but sadly, the writers of Energon forgot the whole Optimus floating in space storyline in the 1st few minutes. Didn't care about Energon's ending but it's (not)sequel spend an whole episode of making a good ending.

It's sad the last episodes tease us with Slipstream and Sari's origin only to drop it shortly later. Optimus with wings and the Lugnut Supremes were cool. Seeing Decepticons hanging out on the moon is reminding me of Armada. Interesting to learn Prowl wasn't a Space Bridge repair-bot. It's weird to see Starscream died 100% because he usually comes back as a ghost or gets wrapped to alternate reality. I was hoping the show ends with Ultra Magnus making Optimus leader of the Autobots saying it was his destiny.

feline_c

[32]Jul 13, 2009
    • level: 3
    Errr..I like Starscream. I just can not believe that the show was ended in this way...Ooohhhhhh,poor Starscream and Prowl..

Bunny15

[33]Jul 18, 2009
    • level: 6

R.I.P

Prowl

Starscream