Transformers Animated Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2009)

Official 'No Topic Is Off Topic' Thread

TransformerGirl

[21]Sep 30, 2008
    • level: 5

primallynx wrote:
    I'm not sure what info we can really trust. Michael Bay himself said that false information and spoilers would be leaked to keep people guessing. So if you hear something new about the movie, it may be right, or it may be way off base.

I wonder???????

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Bigberry69

[22]Oct 4, 2008
    • level: 11
    Does anyone else here feel this place is kind of dead? We REALLY need something to talk about. This is the off-topic forum so we can talk about whatever, though the second movie is the main thing I want to talk about here, there is not much info. So, any ideas?

TransformerGirl

[23]Oct 5, 2008

Bigberry69 wrote:
    Does anyone else here feel this place is kind of dead? We REALLY need something to talk about. This is the off-topic forum so we can talk about whatever, though the second movie is the main thing I want to talk about here, there is not much info. So, anyideas?

?????????????????????????

Bigberry69

[24]Oct 6, 2008
    So, has anyone here heard of or read the new Transformers comic series the Shattered Glass universe? Basically, in it, the Autobots are the evil ones and Decepticons are good. I want to get the comics, but have not read any yet.

TransformerGirl

[25]Oct 6, 2008

Bigberry69 wrote:
    So, has anyone here heard of or read the new Transformers comic series the Shattered Glass universe? Basically, in it, the Autobots are the evil ones and Decepticons are good. I want to get the comics, but have not read any yet.

I havent seen them anywhere.

tenacon

[26]Oct 13, 2008
    • level: 10
    TransformerGirl wrote:

Bigberry69 wrote:

Cool! Soundwave winning unlikethetv show. EVil Opimus.

Bigberry69

[27]Oct 13, 2008
    Y
    tenacon wrote:
    TransformerGirl wrote:

Bigberry69 wrote:

Cool! Soundwave winning unlikethetv show. EVil Opimus.

Here's a picture of Evil Optimus in the comics actually, along with evil Bumblebee, the yellow one, evil Grimlock, far to the right, and two other EVIL Autobots.

landbasered

[28]Oct 14, 2008
    • level: 15
    I have an unrelated idea for a kitbash, is that ok? Essentially, it is sari riding ratchet. Whats odd is the robot mode might look like this:

Cool?

Ignauticka

[29]Oct 22, 2008
    • level: 17
    THis may seem off-topic, but then again, go-figure. I have some working ideas for a Transformers Animated Movie

tenacon

[30]Oct 24, 2008
    Ignauticka wrote:
    THis may seem off-topic, but then again, go-figure. I have some working ideas for a Transformers Animated Movie

What are they
    *please be a Robotech crossover.*

Ignauticka

[31]Oct 25, 2008

tenacon wrote:
    Ignauticka wrote:
    What are they *please be a Robotech crossover.*

Here are the ideas:

Title: Transformers Animated: The Chaos Factor

New Autobots: Concussor-An austrailian-accented bot who came from the same mold as Optimus. BUt, he carries a SOund wave cannon, an Artillery Rifle, and a Sonic Hammer instead.

Dreadland-a southern-accented war bot who used to be a medic, but lost his lisence, as well as his hand. He had it replaced with a sword. His weapons are a Napalm Launcher, and an Arc Cannon. He transforms into an SUV

Red Alert-A female Medic/scientist who was sent with Concussor and Dreadland to assist the Autobots. I can't remember her weapons, but they were awesome. She transforms into a Bomb Squad Van

New Decepticons: Chaos Prime-a Deadly decepticon who proved that he was better than Megatron. He transforms into a Tank, and has various super weapons.

Astrotrain-Chaos's right hand man, he turns into a Train, and has multi-fire cannons

Thrasher-Chaos Prime's and Astrotrain's personal Transport, he is as dumb as a rock, but he's powerful. He transforms into a Capital Ship, and has tons of firepower.

tenacon

[32]Nov 1, 2008
    What's the plot though?

Bigberry69

[33]Nov 1, 2008
    Anyone hear about the ride based off of the movie series? If you ask me, the movies don't need a ride, just an awesome sequel.

Ignauticka

[34]Nov 2, 2008

tenacon wrote:
    What's the plot though?

The Autobots are at the opening of a new Mine outside Detroit, when a shuttle is about to crash. The Autobots stop the shuttle's advancement, and discover 2 autobots fighting Megatron on board. One of the Autobots aparently came from the same mold as Optimus. THis Autobot, Concussor, was supposed to lead 5 autobots to earth, when Megatron, Starscream, and Shockwave attacked. Concussor was stuck with Red Alert, Dreadland was going to fight off Starscream and Shockwave, and Arcee (Yep, she returns), Broadside, and Springer all were stuck on a planet. After COncussor and Red ALert drove back Megatron, they join the autobots, and start looking for Dreadland. And they find him. He was in a series of Car Arena battles, all of which he won. He joins the Autobot Ranks, and the Autobots then find 3 new opponents that have landed: The seemingly Immortal Chaos Prime, his assisstant Astrotrain, and their Transport Thrasher. All 3 take over the Decepticons, and decide to use them in CHaos Prime's master plan. After several long, Hard fights, the Autobots decide to call upon their stranded brethren. But, Chaos Prime sabatoges it, but Dreadland Saved the Shuttle. Then, After Arcee, Broadside, and Springer join up, then the fight becomes a little easier, but still impossible. Then, the Autobots decide to test a theory: That CHaos Prime is actually a weapon that was built out nothing more than interdimensional particles. They then build a machine, and then realize that they were right. Chaos Prime then got sucked into the time/space continuum, and Astrotrain and THrasher then split CHaos Prime's powers in half, and joined the Autobots.

tenacon

[35]Nov 26, 2008
    Yeah. Im in my Granma's city now. Should I poke the giant Autobot I found with a stick?

Ignauticka

[36]Nov 26, 2008
    Unless you can take a picture of the Autobot, and download it to your computer, and then transfer it to Photobucket, and then post the picture, then I don't believe you.

tenacon

[37]Nov 28, 2008

Ignauticka wrote:
    Unless you can take a picture of the Autobot, and download it to your computer, and then transfer it to Photobucket, and then post the picture, then I don't believe you.
    V-PRIME!

Now What?

Ignauticka

[38]Nov 29, 2008
    That is CGI. You couldn't fool anybody who has the slightest idea of what it is. It's either from Cybertron, energon, Beast Wars, or Beast Machines, or any other CGI transformers series.

maya14belle

[39]Nov 30, 2008
    • level: 8

I am not going to lie, people, but I HATE SENTINEL PRIME!!!!! HE IS SUCH A CONDESCENDING, STUCK-UP, DESPICABLE, INTOLERABLE JERK!!!!! AT TIMES, I THINK HE IS ALMOST AS WORSE AS THE DECEPTICONS!!!!!

Edited on 11/30/2008 6:29pm
    Edited 4 total times.

Bigberry69

[40]Nov 30, 2008
    maya14belle wrote:

I am not going to lie, people, but I HATE SENTINEL PRIME!!!!! HE IS SUCH A CONDESCENDING, STUCK-UP, DESPICABLE, INTOLERABLE JERK!!!!! AT TIMES, I THINK HE IS ALMOST AS WORSE AS THE DECEPTICONS!!!!!

You're not the only one. I hate him too.