Transformers Animated

Human Error, Part II

Aired Saturday 8:00 AM Apr 25, 2009 on Cartoon Network

• You won't believe who returns in this awesome episode.

This episode was brilliant. Mind you, I will have some spoilers here and there. As you may know, last week's episode ended with the Autobots seemingly being turned into Decepticons. Not quite, some malfunctions in the VR program shuts down the process. This forces Soundwave to start over again, and it takes longer. As such, the Autobots are trapped in the program as humans, again. Really? Again? Yes, but I didn't mind this. First, it only takes about 5 more minutes until Soundwave gains control over them oficially turning them into Decepticons. Second, we got to see the human Autobots drive their own cars. Which was awesome.

The majority of the episode focuses on Sari and her substitute team of various bots. Her team consists of, herself, Scrapper, Snarl and...Wreck-Gar. YES! He's back, people. And of course he's still hilarious. The battle between them and the evil Autobots was great stuff. But the highlight of the episode was the brief guitar duel between Optimus and Soundwave. I was also quite shocked to see Optimus splitting Soundwave in two, right down the middle, with Laserbeak. Of course, Soundwave still isn't dead.

Season 3 hasn't had a single weak episode yet, and this was the best one yet, in my opinion. I loved the action and the humour. This was the funniest episode so far. And Sari is just so cool now. I have one minor complaint though, why did they have to repeat the line "destroy the techno-organic" about 10 times? This minor annoyance vanished however as soon as I heard Weird-Al's voice. Also, there are so many unfinished plots, Meltdown, the Seekers, Waspinator and Blacarachnia just to list a few. How can they possibly tie all these up in the next four episode? I'm afraid they can't. Which is very unfortunate since there most likely won't be another season.