Transformers Animated

Lost and Found

Aired Saturday 8:00 AM Mar 01, 2008 on Cartoon Network

• Exciting episode

The Autobots go face to face with two new Decepticons, Lugnut and Blitzwing. Star: Jeff Bennett (Prowl), Corey Burton (Ratchet/Megatron), David Kaye (Optimus Prime), Bumper Robinson (Bumblebee), Bill (Bulkhead), Tara Strong (Sari Sumdac), Tom Kenny (Isaac Sumdac) Recurring Role: Tom Kenny (Tutor Bot) Guest Star: Kath Soucie (Professor Princess, Party Guest), Jeff Bennett (Soundwave) Megatron: Soundwave's defeat was unfortunate, but the key's power will be worth his sacrifice when I get my servos on it. As soon as I have servos... Bulkhead: So what do you want for your construction day celebration?
    Sari: You mean my birthday? Hmm, I don't know. Maybe something sweet, something pretty... Something loud! (Megatron reveals himself to Soundwave through a TV monitor)
    Soundwave: Who are you?
    Megatron I am Megatron, your creator of sorts. I am a Decepticon, one who shares your distaste for humanity. (Shows him an image of the key) This key is the source of your strength, of your evolution into what you are now. (Shows an image of the key around Sari's neck) Unfortunately it is in the possession of a human child.
    Soundwave: The key must be retrieved, humanity must live to serve machines.
    Megatron: Precisely, only one thing stands in our way... (Shows images of the Autobots) The Autobots.
    Soundwave: Illogical, Autobots are machines.
    Megatron: They are traitors who live to serve the humans.
    Soundwave: Conclusion: Autobots must be destroyed...