Transformers Animated

Where Is Thy Sting?

Aired Saturday 8:00 AM Mar 28, 2009 on Cartoon Network

• Wasp returns to take revenge on "Bumblebot".

This may very well be my favorite episode so far. Wasp returns, as does Sentinel and Jazz. Plus, we are introduced to the Jet-Twins. Well, when I say "we". I mean us who haven't read the comic book that came with their toys. The episode is kind of like "Face/Off". Yes, it's the good old "identity switch". Wasp was funny, but also really creepy. Especially in the beginning of the episode when he attacks Bumblebee. The Jet-Twins, Jetfire and Jetstorm were really cool. I wish they were SafeGuard for more than 10 seconds though. And their accents are...well, what are they supposed to be? Hispanic? Russian? Persian? Nevertheless, their accents are cool.

There were many great moments in the episode. Bumblebee proving his real identity by refering to the events in "Autoboot Camp". For some reason, this makes Bulkhead sound like a sqeeky toy. But it was funny. The stuff at the end with Ultra Magnus was kind of shocking, even if I knew it was going to happen. And of course, Wasp. He's just awesome. Sadly, he didn't get his Beast mode in this one. But that's fine. I assume it's going to happen in "Predacons Rising". Yeah, all in all, a fantastic episode. Loved every single second of it.