Transformers Armada

Carnival

Aired Unknown Oct 11, 2002 on Cartoon Network

4.7
  • This is the absolute worst transformers episode in history.

4.9
    This is, as i just said, the absolute worst episode of Transformers I've seen, and, for all I know, the worst episode ever! Nothing happened, the story was terrible, and everything happening was just terrible as well. Avoid this episode at all costs, you'll regret watching this episode if u do watch it for any reason. I know that Transformers aren't as good as they used to be, but it doesn't mean that they have to purposely make it bad. From my experience this episode was so bad I was covering my face in shame and couldn't believe I was watching this episode. This was the only episode of Transformers that was sooooo bad I was ashamed to actually be a transformers fan. Please don't watch this episode and suffer like I did, Save Yourself! The only reason for the score is because for some reason I can't give it a 0, even though that's what i want to give it.
  • This agonizing episode is arguably the worst Transformers episode ever produced, in any series. The writers amped up the kid factor, AND there's no plot advancement or character development. Skip at all costs!

0.0

But if you're desperate, or a completist, you'll see the kids make absolutely no attempt to keep the mini-cons cover secret. They take them out to a science fair, and have them perform for the crowd. -THEN- they're suprised when the Decepticons notice and turn up. Blowing their cover nearly has dire consequences -- with only a last minute save.

This is half an hour of your life you'll never get back.