Should they bring in the Dinobots for Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters?

Dinobots in Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters

ChipmunkRaccoon

[1]Feb 15, 2013
    • level: 9

Since we're getting Predacons in season 3/Beast Hunters, I think it should be fair to bring in the Dinobots.

But what do you think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tony12976

[2]Mar 22, 2013
    • level: 2

I would kinda wonder how the backstory would be since if the producers use the 'fall of cybertron' game as some of the backstory to the autobots. Then one would reason that in the game the dinobots perished in the blast. if optimus prime chose smokescreen as the next prime would that make him Rodimus prime?

MajLorne

[3]Mar 31, 2013
    • level: 21
    From the wiki article (yes, take it with a grain of salt). This will be 13eps and the final season. I'm not sure they have enough time to bring in more characters even though the deceptions have the overwhelming numbers. I still hold hope this show might have the aerial bots. Would be nice to see a combiner team.

hawkphoenix

[4]May 20, 2013
    • level: 4

It's a heartbreaker, but the wiki page about this being the last season is probably true. The store I work at has put the Transformers Prime toys on clearance like they have in the past with the end of each show / transformers era.

I really wish this show would have gotten a longer run. For me, it's been the best transformers rendition ever.