Transformers Prime Beast Hunters

Minus One

Aired Friday 7:30 PM Jul 05, 2013 on The Hub

• the deception and autobot and predaking

Megatron and shockwawe for cybertron the Prime vs Predacon

• The Decepticons plans

Looks like the Decepticons have the upper hands against the Autobots. The Decepticons have a plan to use Earth equipments to rebuid the Omega Lock to cyberform both Cybertron and Earth. I'm also surprise that Optimus Prime manage to capture Soundwave. This is the first time I hear Soundwave speak when he's being interrogated by Optimus Prime. They also show a good battle between Optimus and Predaking. Optimus Prime did his best going offensive against him, but Predaking prevail by knocking Optimus down. The Decepticons also manage to locate the Autobots new hideout. Soundwave got himself free and try to capture Ratchet in the end. I can't wait for the next episode.
  • Decepticons Triumphant

The latest episode certainly leave the Decepticons with the upper-hand as Predaking defeats Optimus Prime in battle, the Autobots are unable to stop their foes from gathering the necessary materials to rebuild the Omega Lock (allowing them to transform both Cybertron and Earth), Ultra Magnus continues to struggle with the loss of his hand, and the Decepticons learn the location of the Autobots secret base.

Throw in some good Shockwave/Starscream interaction and a plot that hinges on Soundwave being taken captive by the Autobots and you've got one of the better episodes of this season.

You can find my full recap and review (with pics) at RazorFine
DFCH