Transformers Prime Beast Hunters

Aired Friday 7:30 PM Jul 19, 2013 on The Hub

• Holtpont

Nagyon j a film utols rsze
  • Rescuing Ratchet

This episode is starting to warm up while the Autobots are trying to rescue Ratchet. Megatron wanted Ratchet to cooperate to help him work on the Synthetic Energon. Ratchet decided to stop his experiment on Synthetic Energon and try to escape. Not only that Predaking learned the truth to what happen to his bretherens. Predaking also spare Ratchets life by knowing that Megatron is the blame for his bretherens demised. I like seeing Megatron and Predaking dueling each other for the first time. Megatron got the upper hand on Predaking and push him out of the airlock. Ratchet manage to find the ship's communication terminal to send a signal help for the Autobots. Now the Autobots know where his location is by using their space bridge. The question is can the Autobots save Ratchet in time. Like I said before a good warm up episode. I'm sure the next one might be more exciting when the Autobots invade the Decepticons ship.
  • Go Go Ratchet

Ratchet's role continues to be expanded here as the captured Autobot works on the Synthetic Energon formula while working on planning his escape. Although he isn't able to get away from the Decepticons, he is able to turn Predaking against them and find an opening to call in Autobot back-up as Megatron readies the rebuilt Omega Lock to transform Cybertron.

A solid episode that continues to move the season arc forward while setting up a big battle next week.

You can find my full recap and review (with pics and video) at RazorFine